BY URBAN DECAY

A travel-friendly palette featuring six eye shadow shades handpicked by Urban Decay's Wende Zomnir. Urban Decay's Chief Creative Officer and founding partner, Wende Zomnir, is always jet-setting around the globe. Inspired by her frequent trips, Urban Decay created this travel-friendly palette featuring all her favorite shades. Wende handpicked her top six go-to shades for a versatile selection that ranges from neutral to bright for maximum versatility from Urban Decay's iconic purple look to the classic smoky eye. There are even a few exclusive shades. As a bonus, the palette includes a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, Urban Decay's bestselling black shade that complements every skintone and eye color. This palette contains: - 6 x Eye shadows in Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Reign (rich brown satin), Deep End (bright teal), Flash (bright iridescent purple) and Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer) - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (zealous black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is pretty good. I think some of the shades are definitely formulated better than others though. For instance, the last shade on the bottom row, the dark purple, is pretty much useless. It is packed super hard in the pan, and almost none comes off on your brush no matter what you do. If you manage to get some out, when you try to apply it on the lid it just looks like a greyish dirty mess, not the pretty purple you would expect. Very sheer and patchy. The first shade in the top row, a beautiful copper shade, would have been my favorite, but the fall out is extreme! I mean it flies all over the place, on your face, clothes, inside the palette and all over the other colors, its a mess. But it does look very beautiful once applied, I use it to spice up a neutral look. The other 4 shadows are all fine, and pretty much what you would expect from UD shimmers. I just hate that that last purple shade is so bad, because I need a color like that. But overall this is a good palette for the price.
Heather T.
Olathe, KS
The colors in this palette are absolutely stunning! Same great quality that UD alway delivers. The thing that makes me give this 3/5 stars is that it's six super metallic shadows and therefore not a complete eye look. Several of the shades are pretty similar and if you're going to do a palette that's only an extra, not a full look, I think the colors should be a bit different from each other. Still love it just wouldn't recommend it unless you really love all the colors. The eyeliner is a nice extra but I would of rather paid $5+ dollars less and not had it.
Miranda J.
Boonville, NC
At first I wasn't sure how I would feel about the product because of the colors, however I ended up loving it! The top 3 colors are great and can be used as everyday makeup while the bottom three are a little more fun! The travel size is also a plus because you can take it with you anywhere! The packaging is also great! I would definitely recommend this product!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this are very pigmented and so beautiful. I use this at least once a week. I have blue eyes and the colors look great. The color will last if you use a primer. I use it once a week it's so pretty. I would recommend this product!
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
This palette is prefect for fair skinned women, who enjoy a pop of color. This palette has six shades which include gold, blue, and purple. This palette is a bit pricey. You can find similar shades in elf and NYX palettes. I would not buy this product again.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
I don't own this personally, but I've used my friends. The colors are extremely pigmented (which is great) and are also very vibrant! That does mean you need to be careful in applying it. I would not buy it because I never need bold colors, but it is great quality. Perfect for someone who goes bold and loves to play around with colorful make up!
Bobi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am drawn to jewel tones. This palette has some very beautiful accent colors. No real transition shades or matte shades at all, but I bought it specifically for the blue shade on the bottom left. Plus it comes with my favorite eyeliner included.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color in this palette!! So pretty and shimmery. They blend well and have good pigmentation!! I just wish there was a base and highlight too, so I didn't have to use other shadows as well. But I love it enough that it doesn't really bother me too much.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
The oil slick palette packaging was what made me pick this palette up and I am so glad I did. I love using bright colors with brown shadows and this gives me a decent amount of ideas. If you aren't into a large amount of shadows and only need a few colors for your looks, this is a good palette for you. Browns look great on every eye shape and color and blue and purple are just fun.
Caitlan P.
This is a great palette, especially if you want to test out urban decay's formula of eye shadows before committing to a full palette. Every shade is great except the lightest purple, which is a little sheer. But overall it's very nice!
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Love these colors but do they stay on or fade with time? I have a hard time keeping the pigment on my eyes.
Esther K.
Any ideas for looks using this palette?