BY URBAN DECAY

A travel-friendly palette featuring six eye shadow shades handpicked by Urban Decay's Wende Zomnir. Urban Decay's Chief Creative Officer and founding partner, Wende Zomnir, is always jet-setting around the globe. Inspired by her frequent trips, Urban Decay created this travel-friendly palette featuring all her favorite shades. Wende handpicked her top six go-to shades for a versatile selection that ranges from neutral to bright for maximum versatility from Urban Decay's iconic purple look to the classic smoky eye. There are even a few exclusive shades. As a bonus, the palette includes a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, Urban Decay's bestselling black shade that complements every skintone and eye color. This palette contains: - 6 x Eye shadows in Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Reign (rich brown satin), Deep End (bright teal), Flash (bright iridescent purple) and Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer) - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (zealous black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I love this little palette! I'm so glad I waited for it to go on clearance, right now it's $18! I feel like the price was a little inflated for only six pans of color, but $18 is a steal for UD shadows! I love the colors, both the pinky neutrals in the top row and the brights on the bottom row! They are as silky smooth as other UD shadows and vary in degrees of pigmentation (but the sheer shadows build beautifully if you need more color). It also comes with a little 24/7 eyeliner pencil, one of my favorite liners!
Esther K.
This is a great palette to have in your collection. I bought it on sale and I am glad I did. The palette is small and sleek and easy to travel with. The eyeliner is nice and smooth. The colors are pigmented and beautiful.you can make multiple looks using these colors. But you need to have a base color and sometimes crease color from somewhere else in order to do a complete look. Use with urban decay eyeshadow primer for a professional look to last all day (or night).
Tali D.
Tali D.
Bloomington, MN
I really like this palette. The colors are fun and the shadows are very pigmented and go on smoothly. Long-wearing and no creasing. I do have more fallout when using certain brushes though. The eyeliner is also pretty decent and long-lasting, although I always have issues with it staying on my waterline. Overall, it's a cute palette and good value. I would recommend getting it if you like the colors, which are not for everyone.
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this palette!!! I got it at a Sephora in my hometown. I have green eyes and all of these shadows really make my eye color pop! I have always been a customer for Urban Decay and I definitely will stay one! Their products are always such nice colors and very easy to apply! I would definitely recommend to my friends!
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
Milwaukee, WI
Love to keep this palette in my purse in case I need to apply makeup quickly. It has a great combination of colors and applies so vibrant and beautifully. I prefer my Naked palettes instead, but on the go this is a great palette. I wish it contained a few more neutral shades, but will still buy it again.
Mermelada 💋.
Mermelada 💋.
Una de las mejores paletas del mercado. Lo que mase atrae de ella es que su pientacion es oscura y pinta sin necesidad de repasarlo varias veces y saben que mas hago? La uso para ponermela en los labios, colocandole un poco de lip balm sin color. sis colores son divertidos, combinables y me encantan.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Glad I held out on buying this
I got a killer deal on it at Sephora.
The colors are beautiful, it's a sturdy little palette that would be great for traveling with, plus it comes with a eyeliner.
The purple color (flash) is gorgeous I received so many compliments by both men and women when I wore it
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Killen, AL
Love the Urban Decay eyeshadows for me & my teenage daughter. Love the colors, the texture, the price and how you have so many choices to pick from. My daughter is crazy about Urban Decay products and I like them because they haven't broken out her face in acne. We would recommend to her friends
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This palette is a good selection of Urban Decay's most coveted shades. I love the fact that it comes with an eyeliner because it makes this palette extremely travel friendly. You can create really avant garde looks with these highly pigmented professional quality shadows.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Statesboro, GA
Having green eyes, this is the palette for me. The eye shadows are deeply pigmented and last all day. I even mix the colors to create my own custom colors! I love that it comes with a liner. It's perfect for traveling. Love, love, love!! Will definitely purchase again.
Hails M.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Love these colors but do they stay on or fade with time? I have a hard time keeping the pigment on my eyes.
Esther K.
Any ideas for looks using this palette?