BY URBAN DECAY

Whether she’s taking a short trip to New York or jet-setting to Paris, Wende never leaves home without her favorite shadows. Now with Wende’s Contraband, she (and you!) can easily transport these amazing shades across state lines and international borders—all in one travel-friendly palette.

Wende handpicked her top six go-to shades—a versatile selection that ranges from neutral to bright. The idea? Maximum versatility for as many looks as possible. If you’re in the mood for an iconic UD purple look (like Wende often is), Flash is perfect. Or go smoky with Smog, a deep coppery bronze. We even included a few exclusive shades.
As a bonus, this palette includes a travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero—our bestselling black shade that complements every skin tone and eye color.

The lineup:

Eyeshadow:

Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Reign (rich brown satin), Deep End (bright teal), Flash (bright iridescent purple) and Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer).

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Zero (zealous black).

Eyeshadow Palette Ingredients:

Made in USA, Assembled in Dominican Republic

Deep End Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Tricapronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Smog Ingredients:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Tricapronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Reign Ingredients:

Flash Ingredients:

Tornado Ingredients:

Trick Ingredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Glyceryl Tricapronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)

24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Ingredients:

Zero Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Urban Decay Wende's Contraband Palette
  • "Nyc product very pigmented. Rich colour. Gives me smooth texture. Stay long last. Carry all day. Very handy. Love this colour palette. " in 44 reviews
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I got this as a gift, an d I only used it once so far. So far, I do like it very icy, and I see myself using this pallet a lot. I do know it's kinda pricey, but so far I think it's worth it. I didn't need much at all, and it stayed on for a good part of the day without me having to retouch up
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I love this product. It is a very shiny palette but I like the color selection. I think it’s a fun palette because it gives you your brownish colors and bam purple and blue! Some fall out but I always for my eyeshadow first:). I lost the eyeliner so cannot review eyeliner.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
This palette is pretty good. I think some of the shades are definitely formulated better than others though. For instance, the last shade on the bottom row, the dark purple, is pretty much useless. It is packed super hard in the pan, and almost none comes off on your brush no matter what you do. If you manage to get some out, when you try to apply it on the lid it just looks like a greyish dirty mess, not the pretty purple you would expect. Very sheer and patchy. The first shade in the top row, a beautiful copper shade, would have been my favorite, but the fall out is extreme! I mean it flies all over the place, on your face, clothes, inside the palette and all over the other colors, its a mess. But it does look very beautiful once applied, I use it to spice up a neutral look. The other 4 shadows are all fine, and pretty much what you would expect from UD shimmers. I just hate that that last purple shade is so bad, because I need a color like that. But overall this is a good palette for the price.
Miranda J.
Boonville, NC
At first I wasn't sure how I would feel about the product because of the colors, however I ended up loving it! The top 3 colors are great and can be used as everyday makeup while the bottom three are a little more fun! The travel size is also a plus because you can take it with you anywhere! The packaging is also great! I would definitely recommend this product!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
The colors in this are very pigmented and so beautiful. I use this at least once a week. I have blue eyes and the colors look great. The color will last if you use a primer. I use it once a week it's so pretty. I would recommend this product!
Bobi M.
I am drawn to jewel tones. This palette has some very beautiful accent colors. No real transition shades or matte shades at all, but I bought it specifically for the blue shade on the bottom left. Plus it comes with my favorite eyeliner included.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
I don't own this personally, but I've used my friends. The colors are extremely pigmented (which is great) and are also very vibrant! That does mean you need to be careful in applying it. I would not buy it because I never need bold colors, but it is great quality. Perfect for someone who goes bold and loves to play around with colorful make up!
Lindsay C.
N Ridgeville, OH
I really love this palette! The colors are so beautiful. So pigmented and dreamy. This palette is so versatile and can used for so many different looks! I used primer first and these shadows lasted 12+ hours! I watched a few tutorials online and tried out some of the many looks you can do with this palette.
Mijoi M.
If you like color, this is for you! I'm more partial to neutrals, but I wanted to try something different. I love the packaging and the shadows were easy to apply. I would buy again next time I want a pop of color for my eye looks. I use these when I'm going out/night time looks.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
This palette is great for traveling. You can get day and night looks easily and the shadows are amazing quality. The only thing is i would have liked just 1 matte color. I love the packaging... the oil spill look is a favorite. And they include one of their amazing liners. Great all around.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Love these colors but do they stay on or fade with time? I have a hard time keeping the pigment on my eyes.
Esther K.
Any ideas for looks using this palette?
Brittany B.
St, ON
Does anyone know how much this goes for? I’d love to purchase it but I’d hate to spend so much money on only 6 eyeshadows colours when i could save up and create my own eyeshadow palette buying singles 😩😭