BY URBAN DECAY

You can never have too much of a good thing. Satisfy your eyeshadow vice with 20 velvety, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades—from an amazing soft black and a stunning burgundy to a rich, smoky red-black.

With so many different finishes—matte, satin, sparkle and even metallic (to echo the iced-out metallic look of the palette itself), this palette is made for experimentation. The shades are arranged in columns: neutrals on the left, jewel tones in the middle and smoky shades on the right. Pair up the vertically color-coordinated quads or go wild and mix them up. Our Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

With Vice3, we pulled out ALL the stops. The extra slim case features hypnotic new artwork in an abstract stripe design, topped off with a bright, neon-green jeweled “Vice” icon to match the highly metallized green base. Use the coordinating bag to keep your Vice3 palette protected (and hidden from jealous would-be thieves), or as a place to store your UD brushes and other essentials.

What You Get:

Truth (pale pink-nude matte), Dragon (bright metallic green shimmer), Vanity (smoky metallic eggplant w/multidimensional micro-glitter), Alien (pink-peach w/golden shift), Last Sin (champagne shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Undone (pink-beige matte-satin w/subtle floating tonal pearl), Freeze (metallic medium blue w/multidimensional micro-glitter), Lucky (metallic bronze), Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin), Angel (light taupe w/silver micro-glitter), Downfall (warm light brown matte), Heroine (deep navy blue w/subtle floating tonal pearl), Reign (rich brown satin), Bondage (deep, smoky burgundy shimmer), Defy (smoky taupe satin), DTF (taupe matte w/subtle floating pearl), Brokedown (metallic golden brown shimmer w/gold micro-glitter), Bobby Dazzle (metallic white w/pale gold micro-glitter), Sonic (metallic red-copper) and Revolver (soft black satin w/subtle floating iridescent pearl).

Urban Decay Vice3 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This palette is a gorgeous flippin palette . It's perfect for the people who like neutrals but fun pops of color as well :) every shade is super creamy and pigmented!" in 87 reviews
  • "I was a little intimidated at first by the crazy colors, being a neutral girl but couldn't stay away because I love urban decay. I'm glad I did purchase, there are still some great neutrals and the bold colors are great for blending - especially cut creases!! As always UD delivers." in 23 reviews
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This was the first eye shadow palette that I ever got & to this day, it's one of my go-to versatile palettes. The pigmentation is on point, it's long lasting, with great color combinations for almost any look. I love how long my palette's last (& I event started dipping into this to perfect my eyebrows for a night out). This is a really great palette with some awesome color options. Especially because along with giving you pops of colors, it sticks to the basic neutrals to also create a killer smokey eye or a darker, more subtle look.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I think this was my first high end palette that I purchased and it was a game changer. It’s easy to use and it blends great. Most of the colors showed up on me which is always nice when purchasing make up. This palette is so versatile and pigmented. My palette expired and I was looking to buy another one but UD doesn’t sell it anymore which is sad but I’m glad to have used it. The price wasn’t too bad for the palette. Urban Decay Vice3 Eyeshadow Palette
Becca T.
I own all of the Urban Decay Vice palettes because of the amazing color and pigmentation. I use this product multiple times a week in my daily makeup routine. The only reason why I did not give this palette 5 stars is because some of the colors are darker when applied than as they appear in the palette.
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
This palette is a really amazing palette, especially for creating bold, colorful looks. The colors are beautiful. All the shadows are super blendable and pigmented. There are so many looks that can be made with this palette. The neutral shades are also awesome and they can be used alone or to blend some of the brighter colors out.
Ashley L.
Temecula , CA
I don’t necessarily prefer urban decay eyeshadows because i find that they typically have a lot of fall out which is what i experiences with this product. Normally i don’t really mind that, but the wide color range made some of the fallout of darker colors fall into the pans of lighter colors which ruined the palette for me overall.
Paige P.
Luv the brilliant colors on these. I'm really not a palette kinda girl, this is my 1st high end pallette i ever purchased and i do not regret it. I luv Urban Decay products, and colors of their shadows & lipsticks. These go on really smooth and not much fallout. I just wet my brush for more intensity.
T'Niel R.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I absolutely love this palette!! It is so fun, the colors are so vivid, with excellent pigmentation, and the shadows blend out great!!! I like to use this palette to create really beautiful, exotic, bold looks that grab and hold attention!!! It's amazing, I love it so much!!!
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
When I first got this palette I was thrilled because in the passed I was always such a huge fan of urban decay, but I will say this is probably the time in which I realized that their eyeshadow is so over priced, and the quality is def not the best on the market. The pigment is there most of the time but it doesn’t last all day and there is TONS of fall out, I was very disappointed.
Anna R.
New York
there are about 6 neutral / nude colors and a range of a couple of blue, greens, and pinks, some of the colorful shades are sparkly or metallic. This pallet is good for beginners because it gives you a range of different colors to work with but the sparkles and metallic colors need to have a base to stick to and need to be picked up with a primed brush for a good effect. I probably wouldn't buy it again only because there are so many other great pallets to try but it was a pretty decent pallet.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Urban decay always seems to get it right when it comes to eye makeup! Great pigmentation, long lasting, bold colors along with neutrals. I use to think I was really bad at applying eye shadow but when I got my first Urban Decay pallet I realized I was just using cheap/crappy eyeshadows with no pigment in them. I love this pallet, lasts forever! I’m sure I’ll have this for years to come.
Breona J.
What cool looks have you done with your vice3 palette?
Jackie G.
How fun is it to play with the possible combinations this palette has to offer !!?
Tess H.
Which colors do you use most often?
Carly S.
Sussex, NJ
Do these shadows leave fallout?
ruth c.
Which eye-shadow is your favorite??