BY URBAN DECAY

You can never have too much of a good thing. Satisfy your eyeshadow vice with 20 velvety, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades—from an amazing soft black and a stunning burgundy to a rich, smoky red-black.

With so many different finishes—matte, satin, sparkle and even metallic (to echo the iced-out metallic look of the palette itself), this palette is made for experimentation. The shades are arranged in columns: neutrals on the left, jewel tones in the middle and smoky shades on the right. Pair up the vertically color-coordinated quads or go wild and mix them up. Our Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

With Vice3, we pulled out ALL the stops. The extra slim case features hypnotic new artwork in an abstract stripe design, topped off with a bright, neon-green jeweled “Vice” icon to match the highly metallized green base. Use the coordinating bag to keep your Vice3 palette protected (and hidden from jealous would-be thieves), or as a place to store your UD brushes and other essentials.

What You Get:

Truth (pale pink-nude matte), Dragon (bright metallic green shimmer), Vanity (smoky metallic eggplant w/multidimensional micro-glitter), Alien (pink-peach w/golden shift), Last Sin (champagne shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Undone (pink-beige matte-satin w/subtle floating tonal pearl), Freeze (metallic medium blue w/multidimensional micro-glitter), Lucky (metallic bronze), Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin), Angel (light taupe w/silver micro-glitter), Downfall (warm light brown matte), Heroine (deep navy blue w/subtle floating tonal pearl), Reign (rich brown satin), Bondage (deep, smoky burgundy shimmer), Defy (smoky taupe satin), DTF (taupe matte w/subtle floating pearl), Brokedown (metallic golden brown shimmer w/gold micro-glitter), Bobby Dazzle (metallic white w/pale gold micro-glitter), Sonic (metallic red-copper) and Revolver (soft black satin w/subtle floating iridescent pearl).

• These shades look so beautiful. How do they apply and blend? Is i...1 Answers
  • Is it still available or it was limited edition and is no longer ...1 Answers
  • Looks like a beautiful palette, is there any fall... Be the first to answer!
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Gorgeous pallet of beautiful eyeshadows. Smooth creamy consistent coverage I can depend on to keep my eyes looking beautiful. My go to product.
Clean beautiful smell. Trusted coverage.
I purchased this product at my online beauty store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
This is a beautifully made, and very pigmented palette, as well as sturdy. I love the packaging that it came in, and the amount of colors that came in it, as well ans the variety, and rage of colors and finishes. It's definitely worth getting.
Ashley L.
Eugene, OR
I don’t necessarily prefer urban decay eyeshadows because i find that they typically have a lot of fall out which is what i experiences with this product. Normally i don’t really mind that, but the wide color range made some of the fallout of darker colors fall into the pans of lighter colors which ruined the palette for me overall.
Emily L.
Purchase , NY
I love the packaging of this pallet, pressing the button to open it is super cool. The colors apply great with the urban decay eye primer, but I find myself to be using the same colors. Some of them I don’t even use because they pigment wasn’t what I thought it would be.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
When I first got this palette I was thrilled because in the passed I was always such a huge fan of urban decay, but I will say this is probably the time in which I realized that their eyeshadow is so over priced, and the quality is def not the best on the market. The pigment is there most of the time but it doesn’t last all day and there is TONS of fall out, I was very disappointed.
Alex M.
Thornville, OH
This is an artsy, creative palette for those who want bold, unique colors. So if you’re looking for colors that easily coordinate for a simple look, this isn’t what you’re looking for. The colors are highly pigmented and pretty easy to blend. I recommend applying the metallics with a wet brush.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Urban decay eye shadow is always amazing. This specific pallet has beautiful colors. The pigment is amazing and it stayed on all day long. It's a little pricey but worth the money for sure. I would definitely recommend it.
Olivia J.
These are the best shadows on the market. They’re so creamy and blend so nicely. The price is so cheap for such great quality. I prefer these over any of my shadows!! I would highly recommend these to everyone!
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Urban decay always seems to get it right when it comes to eye makeup! Great pigmentation, long lasting, bold colors along with neutrals. I use to think I was really bad at applying eye shadow but when I got my first Urban Decay pallet I realized I was just using cheap/crappy eyeshadows with no pigment in them. I love this pallet, lasts forever! I’m sure I’ll have this for years to come.
JaKayla K.
Urban decay has a good amount of makeup products actually and this eyeshadow palette being one of them. I know they can be on the pricey side, but they’re products are really good so if you want to try I.T out go for it
Breona J.
What cool looks have you done with your vice3 palette?
Jacqueline G.
How fun is it to play with the possible combinations this palette has to offer !!?
Tess H.
Which colors do you use most often?
Carly S.
Sussex, NJ
Do these shadows leave fallout?
ruth c.
Which eye-shadow is your favorite??