Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette

The makeup junkie’s go-to for overnighters, Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette features 12 addictive shades from our massive lipstick collection (six are new).

The perfect lineup to take you from nighttime into the next morning, this limited-edition palette contains six metallized shades and six matte shades - from dark, sultry hues to failsafe neutrals to bold brights.

The shades are all organized by finish and color family—metallized shades up top, with coordinating matte shades underneath. Start with a metallized shade for a night out. When that night rolls into the next morning and you haven’t made it back home, channel your alter ego by switching to the corresponding matte shade for daytime. From new shades like Spark (bright red with tonal shimmer), Banger (deep oxblood), and Shallow (lavender) to cult-favorite shades like Big Bang (bright pink sparkle) and Backtalk (mauve-nude pink), this palette has all your needs covered.

Ideal for travel (it even includes a retractable lip brush), this super-sleek palette was made for experimentation. Keep your options open without having to weigh down your makeup bag.

Engineered with real life in mind, this palette makes it easy to apply on the go. We designed the wells with a special stair-step effect that’s perfect for wiping any excess lipstick off the brush (and keeping the lipstick in its compartment, not all over the palette). When you’re done applying, flip the attached cover on top of the lipstick wells to keep the shades protected and the compact free of messes. As practical as this palette is, it’s also beautiful—so expect lots of oohs and ahs when you pull this out of your makeup bag! The luxurious case has a deep purple lid with a metallized gunmetal base.

This is the Vice Lipstick formula you know and love, just poured into a palette. Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry.

Shades included:

• Backtalk (Comfort Matte): Mauve-nude Pink
  • Double Team (Comfort Matte): Pale Pink W/Blue Undertone
  • Shallow (Comfort Matte): Lavender
  • 714 (Mega Matte): Bright Red

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

714 Ingredients:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil, Stearyl Benzoate, Cetyl Lactate, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Aqua / Water, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Tin Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Citric Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid

714 May Contain:

CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Mica, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Amulet/Big Bang/Spark Ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Triisostearin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Hydrated Silica [Nano] / Hydrated Silica, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tribehenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables / Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Colophonium / Rosin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Lactic Acid, Alumina, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Citric Acid.

Amulet/Big Bang/Spark - All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 17200 / Red 33 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Backtalk/Banger/CSB/Double Team/Fast Talk/Mad/Shallow/Tame Ingredients:

Octyldodecanol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Kaolin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Cetyl Lactate, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Aqua / Water, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Tin Oxide, Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Colophonium / Rosin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Citric Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid.

Backtalk/Banger/CSB/Double Team/Fast Talk/Mad/Shallow/Tame - All Shades May Contain:

CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 17200 / Red 33 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

I love the backtalk shade and the other nudes, and I like that u get more alota of there shades and can try all before u buyone in a tube. But do u reach for this often ?
Is this a good lip pallet? Is it a moisturizing matte look or does it cake your lips?
The colors are very pretty. Honestly didn’t think I would like applying them with the little brush but it’s cool. Helps me line my lips better.
Start your review of Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette!
Product Highlights
“I'm thankful for this pallets existence. absolutely met my expectations very long lasting. Easy to blend I love the outlook of this product . I do recommend to others , Will purchase again.” in 38 reviews
“...Palette($35) totally has you covered, as it offers six different matte and metallic shades to create all sorts of come-hither looks.” in 36 reviews
“...sale at Sephora for $20 and decided to try it out. The formula is very creamy and the color pay off is great! I dont feel that they're particularly long lasting, but most regular lipstick isn't. I do wish a few more shades were matte and not sparkly, but it's still a very nice addition to my kit and certainly worth $20.” in 32 reviews
“I really love the brush that comes with this product. This is a perfect thing to take on trips because you have so many colors.” in 25 reviews
Mount Vernon, NY
Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Palette uploaded by S. C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this palette! I purchased an extra 4 to give as Christmas gifts to my staff. You really get to play and the metal tray to mix makes you feel like a painter. I only took a star away because of the staying power. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend.
Florence, AL
Great way to try alot of different shades. I would definitely repurchase a full size lipstick of Urban Decay. The packaging is cute but not something you can slip in your purse or pocket. I got this half off at Sephora...doubt I would pay full price.
Portage, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors are beautiful. My only thing I don’t like is I think I would have preferred it in a stick instead of a palette with a brush. Some of them are glosses, which are kinda sticky. Too sticky for me. This was a one time purchase, as I don’t like the texture.
Orange , CA
When I first received this product I thought it was going to be awesome that I could mix and match the colors that I wore. Then I came to the conclusion that this is not a liquid lipstick formula that is going to stay on. It is going to need to be reapplied so it is a bit difficult to take with you if you need to touch up on the go. However if you're purchasing this to try a bunch of colors to find one that you can find in a full-size I think that is definitely the way to go. I like having certain out there colors that are in a lipstick. For theme or costume looks.
Baltimore
I like the matte colors in the palette, theresa nice variety but theres not very popular colors. Theres one dark purple i love, the lighter one is kind of ugly, and the pink is extremely bright as well. i also wish it had a mixing tray to mix colors, it does have a little plastic cover where you could, but the brush would taint the other colors. im not a fan of the sparkles either. i honestly use only 3/10 colors in there :(
stafford
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a fan of lipstick palettes but I did like this one, urban decay goes way back for me from the beginning of my makeup days and you can never go wrong with the brand. I defy recommend this to anyone who likes metal mattes
Love love! It's in a super cute box. Love the inside cover to keep everything clean. Comes with a retractable lip brush which is awesome. This has 12 lipsticks. I love all of them. They have great staying power and easy to apply. The box would be easy to stick in your purse. Definitely go buy this lipstick palette. It is on sale now at urbandecay.com for $19. What a steal!
Navarre, FL
I love the colors in this palette but they are not as amazing as I wanted them to be. The brush that comes with the palette isn't very good at picking up product, it's easier to use your finger to pull the product out and place it on the lips, which is annoying and messy. The pigment is therefore hard to build up and I honestly hardly ever reach for this palette.
Durham , NC
I have every one of these in my collection and I love every 1 of them I am not a fan of pot it lipsticks but these I make an exception for the lip product yourself is actually very pigmented and stays on goes on silky smooth and it's very pleasing to the lips the lasting power is awesome it's just the lipstick in a pot well in this case and eyeshadow case that is awesome it's a great way to try out multiple colors from a company that you may not buy from or if you do it's a great way to get multiple Shades that she want to try out but don't want to just rush out and go spend the money I'm not going to call it a sampler cuz it's more than that they last very long so you get your bang for your buck
Toms River, NJ
The Urban Decay Vice Metal Meets Matte Lipstick Pallette was the first lipstick pallet that I have ever purchased. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com and I couldn't be happier with it. The colors are stunning and highly pigmented. They apply to your lips like butter and last a really long time. You won't believe the amount of product you get in each individual pot if each color abd the applicator is really easy to use. If you are on the fence about this product I highly recommend you purchase it..you won't regret it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fayetteville
10 months ago
Mily R. • 10 months ago
I found the Too Faced liquid lipsticks super drying. They also gave that gross ring on my inner lip no matter how much I exfoliated. And they emphasize every line in my lips. I Don't think I can recommend these
East Sussex, Hastings
2 years ago
Miranda R. • 2 years ago
The colours of the lipstick palette are so awsome. They are creamy, smooth and pigmented, i cat really remember the price but yes the quality. I think the lipstick pakette must be better cuz it'll cost much less than all of those lipsticks apart. ❤🤗