BY URBAN DECAY

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

Choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, we’ve got something for everyone. Our lineup includes everything from must-have colors from our Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged us to bring back.

Hot on the heels of the launch of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. Our formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so our shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of our Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Fill Weight: 5.3 ml / 0.17 fl oz

• It lasts long?????4 Answers
  • Ordered one of these online and now looking at the review...9 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and l...3 Answers
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
  • "These liquid lipsticks are perfect as they stay on all night beautiful range of colours and such a lovely consistency " in 1432 reviews
  • "Okay so I love a liquid lipstick but I really don't like the dry mat feel. I love the mat look but was wanting to know if they are drying and are they long lasting?" in 663 reviews
Yogita S.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 1993 (medium brown) more...
I wore this dark red the glitter lipstick on my last clubbing. At least 10 people complimented me for this lipstick. It was so much complimenting my look and it is so worth the money. It stayed for at least six hours meanwhile I had my dinner as well but still it was on. I am definitely purchasing more colors Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
Megan H.
Guthrie, OK
I would have given this lipstick 5 stars but I don't really care for the applicator. Stays pretty well unless you are eating and drinking but it is easy enough to reapply! What I do love about these lippies is that they carry colors most other brands tend to stay away from, which happen to be my favorite haha. In the picture I am wearing "metallized."
Baeleigh R.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite things about this product is the color pay off and texture. It doesn't clump or feel too heavy. I don't really have to use a lip liner with this lipstick either. The pigments are super vibrant, and they fade beautifully. This will always be in my top five of favorite liquid lipsticks! Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
Dani D.
Review for: Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick more...
Honestly I should have listened to the makeup gurus on YouTube, they said that these lips weren’t very good and they were right. Hardly lasted very long and they would peel off through out the day. I found myself reapplying more than I wanted to. I did really enjoy the contrasting sparkles that were added to certain colors though.
Brianna A.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Crimson (rich red) more...
I love this liquid lip. It’s NOT too heavy or too drying like some other ones I have tried. I love this color as well as it’s such a pretty color. I applied this on in the morning and through drinks and eating, it didn’t bundle on me! I didn’t even use a liner. I would totally recommend if you can get your hands on one!
Mary E.
Suffolk
Purchased at: ULTA
I was sad to find out they stop making these. They are my favorite. I own every color and double even triple of my favorites. I am pregnant and vomit alot this is one of the liquid lipsticks that doesn't budge. Wish they would bring it back. There are still some online I would pick them up before they sell out.
Danielle W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Backtalk (mauve-nude pink) more...
I found this onsale at TJ maxx one day surprised and bought every one they had I love the color a dusty rose pink and its perfect on any skintone. The only thing I dont like about it is that it dries and it looks a little dry and flaky on the lips. It goes on smooth and easy and I would buy every color if I found then.
ShawnTe P.
I am not impressed by their liquid lipsticks at all. This is the second one I have tried. The first was the shade Amulet and it was travel size. The issues I had with the travel size I figured was because it was travel size. When I experienced the same transferring of color and crumbling with this full size lipstick I know the problem is with the formula itself. I do LOVE the shade collection Urban Decay offers for this line of liquid lipstick but the product itself could use more work for wear. I mean when drugstore liquid lipsticks that cost about $10 less have longer wear and do not crumble, it is time to go back to the lab and make improvements.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
Review for: Crimson (rich red), Trap Queen (bright red w/gold shimmer), Blackmail (deep berry wine) more...
I give 3 stars as an average between the 3 shades i have. I think you get a lot of product for the price of each bottle which is great. Very easy to apply, and at least on my the colors don't bleed or feather even if I'm not wearing a liner underneath. The colors I've found so far to be iffy though. Crimson looks really great, dries quickly and evenly and isn't patchy, and is pretty pigmented with one coat. Trap Queen is exactly like Crimson but with some shimmer, and feels very drying on my lips. Blackmail is a really pretty color but I almost never use it because it comes out very patchy and I have to use 3 coats to get it even. I like the formula in general, but the colors themselves are a bit hit-or-miss so spend purchase at your own risk.
Hollyn D.
Denton, TX
Review for: Comeback (medium mauve-nude pink) (Only at ULTA!) more...
In neutral on this product. I don’t love it and I don’t hate it. I’m not a fan of the color selection though. Nothing that really works for me, my skin tone, or my everyday looks. It’s a product you would need to go in-person and try out in the store to see if you can find a shade you like.
ѕαναииαн G.
Pheba, MS
Ordered one of these online and now looking at the reviews im scared! Does anyone love these??
Leah B.
I'm a liquid lipstick addict but can't stand the dryness, how are these? Are they drying or do they flake/settle in lip lines?
Tarra A.
Frisco
Is the texture of these sticky?
Sky G.
What is your favourite lipstick colour? X
Carys H.
newport
How good does this work are they pigmented much? ❤ ️Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick