Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - Flashback (bright purple w/iridescent pink sparkle) (Only at ULTA!) uploaded by Ashley G.Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - Flashback (bright purple w/iridescent pink sparkle) (Only at ULTA!) uploaded by Varsha V.

BY URBAN DECAY

Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - This is Vice Liquid Lipstick by Urban Decay - a waterproof formula so life-proof, it's not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? The high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like UD's original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.Choose from a huge range of shades and two finishes - comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, there's something for everyone. The lineup includes everything from must-have colors from UD's Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged to see again.Hot on the heels of the launch of UD's creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. This formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so the shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving UD's metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of UD's Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining - perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the cupid's bow. - Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized see more...

Buy on ULTA
Yolanda K.
Yolanda K.
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
This product is beautiful , the product is versatile as an eyeliner / lipstick . The price is good . I would recommend this to a friend . No I'm not a repeat user . The packaging is neat and compact . I would purchase the product again . I would probably purchase from John Lewis
Rose C.
Rose C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a dark shade lip this would be the shade for you it would go with any type of skin colour and eye colour. It is a good price for the value it is, it met all my expectations and I would buy the product again and recommend it to others who like a dark shade lip
Aibhe F.
Aibhe F.
Tipperary town
Love this lipstick the color is amazing and it feels great on my lips I'm a repeat user because it's so amazing I bought it in brown Thomas more than once it is very easy to apply and I love the stick u would defiantly recommend this to others with any skin tone
Mouna A.
Mouna A.
Paris
Une belle découverte ce rouge à lèvre ou liquide lipsticks est magnifique j'ai pu le tester à sephora de ne New York et j'en suis vraiment fan de sa qualité et sa texture , La tenue les couleurs son magnifique, j'aimerai bien tester autres couleurs
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this liquid lipstick! It's easy to apply, and I only need one coat to get a super opaque finish. It's pretty long lasting, I might need a touch up through out the day. I'll definitely be purchasing more shades from Sephora.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Winnipeg , MB
I recently got a free sample of the Vice liquid lipstick from UD. I LOVE IT! This is a waterproof long lasting lipstick that isn't going ANYWHERE. You can literally eat a full meal and not have to worry about re applying.
Daniel D.
Daniel D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. The color match with my skin color. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Ken N.
Ken N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this product very very pigmented love the the colours the apply very smoothly and good on very nicely love the finish I very much reccomend this product colours are great for a nice bold lip great for everyone and all skin tones great product :)
america c.
america c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
good lipsticks good formula matt finish and long duration, I like the tones that have this mark its packaging is also nice the dispenser is very practical a single pass covers my lips
April D.
April D.
Coquitlam
I really like this great lipstick. It stays on so well. I like the great selection of colours. I find it very moisturizing as well. It makes the lipstick I usually wear underneath it last longer on my lips.