Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - Flashback (bright purple w/iridescent pink sparkle) (Only at ULTA!) uploaded by Ashley G.Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - Flashback (bright purple w/iridescent pink sparkle) (Only at ULTA!) uploaded by Varsha V.

BY URBAN DECAY

Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - This is Vice Liquid Lipstick by Urban Decay - a waterproof formula so life-proof, it's not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? The high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like UD's original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.Choose from a huge range of shades and two finishes - comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, there's something for everyone. The lineup includes everything from must-have colors from UD's Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged to see again.Hot on the heels of the launch of UD's creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. This formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so the shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving UD's metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of UD's Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining - perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the cupid's bow. - Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized see more...

Buy on ULTA
N. T.
N. T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color when I first purchased all I could do is look at it because the package is so pretty the color pigmentation is amazing it's long lasting and the price is great as well I would definitely recommend this lip gloss
Tara D.
Tara D.
Taylorsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is so fun to use and it's great quality but I wouldn't expect anything less from Urban Decay. It's so easy to apply and the packaging is so pretty and simple to use. Definitely will be repurchasing when I run out.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip by urban decay! The color is just beautiful and pigmented. It's easy to take with me so I can do touch us throughout the day/night. My sister in law is always asking to borrow it because she loves it too!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very fun and colorful! Long lasting and smooth. Good price and affordable. I like to wear this color on a fun night out and always get compliments. I am never disappointed with their products and I recommend to everyone.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is great! It's smooth and pigmented! I love the long pointy dofoot applicator! There's so many colors too. These stay on for a really long time too! I really want more colors and to try the matte formula
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lalalalove this it's so beautiful and last so long you can use it by itself or with another lipstick it's just so awesome multi use product I picked mine up at sephora and I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lippies are so beautiful! The color is true and lasts long for me. They go on very easily and the lip brush is the perfect shape. I buy every few months and I’m never disappointed. I’d definitely repurchase!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a fan of purple glosses and lipsticks so when I saw this shade I had to try it out! It is not only amazing quality, but also lasts for such a long time so the price is well worth the purchase.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried to love this, but it just didn't work for me. It dried a bit too dry on my lips. The Noah was very pretty and long wearing which was nice. But for my partícula lips it did not work out too well.
Saundra L.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! Has a great smooth application! T won't ever dry and flake which is always good lol price is meh okay I suppose for their kinda expensive line. I say 4 stars as it will not stay all day