Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - Flashback (bright purple w/iridescent pink sparkle) (Only at ULTA!) uploaded by Ashley G.Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - Flashback (bright purple w/iridescent pink sparkle) (Only at ULTA!) uploaded by Varsha V.

BY URBAN DECAY

Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized - This is Vice Liquid Lipstick by Urban Decay - a waterproof formula so life-proof, it's not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? The high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like UD's original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.Choose from a huge range of shades and two finishes - comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, there's something for everyone. The lineup includes everything from must-have colors from UD's Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged to see again.Hot on the heels of the launch of UD's creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. This formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so the shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving UD's metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of UD's Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining - perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the cupid's bow. - Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, this product has terrible consistency. While searching I had to go over the same spot multiple times to get the same effect that was being advertised. Second, it was pretty easy to get off until I put it over top the Vice lipstick. It would not budge!! I used two cotton balls of makeup remover and still had a pink smudge up my arm!
Linda N.
Linda N.
Manassas Park, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok product, not very extraordinary but just ok. I got it from sephora, not usually a big fan of metallized lipstick but decided to give this one a try. It's a little pricey for me given that I did not like it as much but on the flip side it's easy to use. Will not be buying this product again!
Margo R.
Margo R.
Las Vegas
I love this product. The shine is real. It's very creamy so you don't get that sandpaper feel you get with some lipsticks. It's actually wearable. You can use it alone or with a lip liner and you will get asked where did you buy this. It has little specks of pink and that just makes it more appealing.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that once it dries that it won't come off. I've used plenty of lip glosses and lipsticks but this one stays on! It doesn't burn going on which I love too. I would definitely buy this again. I let it dry and then take my finger and literally rub my lips and NOTHING comes off!
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of liquid lipsticks, but they are just too dry for me. I think they go on great and I love the longevity of the product, but I just couldn't stand the feeling of the product on my lips after a few hours. I give it 3 stars, because like I said, it does last all day.
Alina P.
Alina P.
richmond
This color is great if you’re going for that mysteriously sexy look. It’s a great price for a flawless result. I’m a first time user and I love! It! I suggest you buy this product no doubt. I’ve already got a new one coming in just Incase I run out of my own ❤️
Catrice F.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is fun for Halloween in my opinion, it matches perfectly with a dress that I have. It is a little too purple for everyday wear at least for me but it is a fun shade for events. I also like that it didn't seem to dry out my lips as much as other lip gloss I use
Megan H.
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color!!!! I love this lipstick. Purchase online and it was shipped and delivered in no time. I am super impressed! This was my first time using Urban Decay lipsticks but I will totally continue! This stayed on FOREVER and the color was truly stunning. I am so in love with this product! 10/10!
Trystan H.
Trystan H.
Joliet
I love the purple shine gloss!  It's def my color!! It's s great price and nothing too pricey. The shimmer is perfect. It lasted me all day long through eating and drinking. It's a smooth applying product. I would absolutely buy it again!! I would
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed in this liquid lipstick from Urban Decay. The color looked beautiful in the bottle, but it was so patchy on the lips. Even with multiple coats, it could not be corrected. For that reason alone, I would pass on this shade.