Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

I love the presentation of these lipsticks, I would like to know if they come in a pack of 4 or are they sold separately?
How is the [product:urban-decay-vice-liquid-lipstick] compared to KVD Vegan Beauty Farm Sanctuary Everlasting Liquid Lipstick ? In terms of wear, color, dryness?
Do these lipsticks last long throughout the day ?
Start your review of Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick!
Seattle
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Malia A.
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Malia A.
They work great and stay on pretty good for the most part. I really like the variety of colors that they have these three are my favorites. They work well with medium skin tones. I also think they have the perfect amount of sparkle.
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
LOVE AND LIVE for this color and this product, this is what liquid lipstick should be a littl sticky but love it #urbandecay #liquidlipstick #makeup
Lake Zurich, IL
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love ❤️ This product 💄💄💄 texture is so creamy and velvety, dry fast and long lasting with matte look , I’ll purchase again 👌🏻 , Easy to apply , 💄 Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick ,
Pittsburgh, PA
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love the look and feel of the Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick. It’s both super comfortable and transfer proof. The color payoff is absolutely lovely. It also is a rare matte that has a velvety, smoothing finish on my dry lips. #urbandecay #vice #viceliquidlipstick #liquidlipstick #lipstick #makeup #lipcolor
Garland, TX
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by jeesy A.
omg these lipstick's are amazing I got them yesterday they are amazing I'm in love with them this product is the best ever I reccomend you to but them I'm so happy with them my lips look bigger and better it's so good!
Miramar, FL
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by minouky R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product. The application it’s matte and it stays in. The color is TWITCH is slightly cool-toned, light to medium purple with a semi-matte finish. It is a permanent lipstick that unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere maybe it’s discontinued. I simply 😍 it.
Las Vegas, NV
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kim R.
This is a beautiful product! Doesn't transfer when it dries down and feels comfortable. I have very dry lips and it doesn't accentuate any of the dryness. Would buy again and recommend to anyone! Also has beautiful shades for everyone!
Plymouth, WI
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ellie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because I don't reach for it as often as other brands of lipsticks. However, this particular color is a beautiful red/mauve with a very slight gold shimmer and looks good with any outfit. The formula is thick and creamy and has a precise applicator. It feels light on my lips and not drying too...but took a few applications for full pigment.
Delmar, MD
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m happy I got it on sale. A reddish shade keeps a long time, but I have to layer it to really give it the RED pigment I’m looking for. There is a little bit of bleeding, so I lipliner is smart. Stays a little sticky as well. Pros are that it doesn’t dry out my lips. I use it, but it’s not my favorite.
Flint, MI
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ambre K.
So I just received this lipstick today as a gift from a friend and I gotta say ,I'm impressed !!!! Goes on so smooth ,lightweight ,dries quickly ,not drying on my lips and sticks well ! Love! The color is so vibrant and eye catching! Once again ,urban decay stole my heart !

182 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto
il y a 8 mois
Karla A. il y a 7 mois
the colors are super cute, durable and will make your lips look divine thanks to its range of colors