BY URBAN DECAY

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

Choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, we’ve got something for everyone. Our lineup includes everything from must-have colors from our Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged us to bring back.

Hot on the heels of the launch of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. Our formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so our shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of our Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Fill Weight: 5.3 ml / 0.17 fl oz

• It lasts long?????4 Answers
  • Ordered one of these online and now looking at the review...9 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and l...3 Answers
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
  • "These liquid lipsticks are perfect as they stay on all night beautiful range of colours and such a lovely consistency " in 1432 reviews
  • "Okay so I love a liquid lipstick but I really don't like the dry mat feel. I love the mat look but was wanting to know if they are drying and are they long lasting?" in 663 reviews
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
Review for: Crimson (rich red), Conspiracy (plum-bronze shimmer) more...
I bought Crimson first and absolutely love it. It applies extremely evenly and smooth, and doesn't flake off during the day. It even stays on relatively well throughout the day (even through eating and drinking), and it is really easy to reapply - there is little to no crusting with reapplication. I also love the packaging on this lipstick. I think the metallic top looks extremely chic, and I love the gold lettering and band around the top. The doefoot applicator works great, and always picks up the perfect amount of product to cover your lips without getting clumpy.

I bought Conspiracy after buying Crimson, because I liked the formula so much. I chose this specific shade because it is so original - there are so many liquid lips on the market, I was happy to see something original. Unfortunately, I was really disappointed by this specific shade. The formula is still creamy and went on smoothly, but the shimmer in it caused it to clump and flake on the lips after an hour or two. Additionally, the dark color tends to create a really unfortunate line on the inside of your lips after you eat/drink, and re-application is a nightmare. I still love the packaging of the product, but was disappointed with how it worked.

Overall, just make sure you choose shades of this lipstick wisely! I would recommend buying the regular matte shades with no shimmer/glitter. I would definitely buy more with the same formulation as Crimson. I would not recommend Conspiracy, or any of the other shimmer shades, due to all of the application and wear problems.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Backtalk (mauve-nude pink) more...
The formula of this is like a typical liquid lipstick. The applicator is kind of odd to me, it’s like a doefoot but completely straight. That made it a bit more difficult to apply for me. This REALLY shows texture and dryness on the lips. It also feels pretty thick and heavy once it’s on. I probably wouldn’t invest in more than just this one because it’s not a formula I really care for, but it’s not terrible. Just not my first pick when there’s other options.
Olivia E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the worst liquid lip I've ever used. From the moment I applied it, my lips looked dry and cakey. It looked as if I had been wearing a drying liquid lipstick for hours, then tried to reapply. It was sticky as well, which is a major no for me. Unfortunately, the color was beautiful, which is why I didnt give this product one star. Perhaps it reacted poorly with my body's chemistry, but jo matter how hard I tried I simply could not make this lip work.
Chris F.
washington
These lipsticks are just okay. their staying power isn't mind blowing, their appearance isn't anything incredibly remarkable, and I have yet to try a shade I really feel is unique. they are all on sale now, but if they weren't I wouldn't feel like they were worth the money. The sale price they have going on makes it a bit more reasonable, I doubt you'll be disappointed, but I can't imagine that you'll really be mindblown, either.
Carole C.
County Club Hills
lOve the colors, feel so smooth on the lips, pricing is good, lipliners match so Nicely. I have many vice lip colors  and every time Im in Ulta, I manage to look at the other colors, the display is so nice with bold, bright colors very pretty and nice
Morgan E.
Bath, NY
Review for: Crimson (rich red) more...
Amazing product! This is probably the most long lasting product I have ever tried- even more so than my Colourpop lipsticks! It does come with the price of having a somewhat dry feeling on the lips, but that isn’t anything a gloss can’t fix. I always make sure to really scrub my lips before I use it, but the color payoff is spectacular and it will wear on forever!
Cary L.
springfield
Review for: Trivial (pink-nude), Backtalk (mauve-nude pink), Amulet (brick rose), 1993 (medium brown), ZZ (soft pink-purple), Menace (medium fuchsia-pink), Trap Queen (bright red w/gold shimmer), Big Bang (bright pink sparkle), Firebird (deep fuchsia), WSM (rose-pink), Purgatory (deep berry w/pink sparkle), Tryst (red-fuchsia), 714 (bright red), Crimson (rich red), Conspiracy (plum-bronze shimmer), Mad (bright purple shimmer), Rock Steady (deep wine red), Psycho (bright rose w/iridescent blue micro-sparkle) (Only at ULTA!), Rapid (bright red w/blue undertone) (Only at ULTA!), Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick more...
I love the idea of a long wear lipstick and when they came out with this product i bought almost all of their shades... however they are heavy on the lips and very drying, the product cracks very fast and if you eat something pretty much most of it wears off will continue to use what I have left but probably will not repurchase. 🙁
Brianna A.
Fort collins, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Crimson (rich red) more...
I love this liquid lip. It’s NOT too heavy or too drying like some other ones I have tried. I love this color as well as it’s such a pretty color. I applied this on in the morning and through drinks and eating, it didn’t bundle on me! I didn’t even use a liner. I would totally recommend if you can get your hands on one!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I am not impressed by their liquid lipsticks at all. This is the second one I have tried. The first was the shade Amulet and it was travel size. The issues I had with the travel size I figured was because it was travel size. When I experienced the same transferring of color and crumbling with this full size lipstick I know the problem is with the formula itself. I do LOVE the shade collection Urban Decay offers for this line of liquid lipstick but the product itself could use more work for wear. I mean when drugstore liquid lipsticks that cost about $10 less have longer wear and do not crumble, it is time to go back to the lab and make improvements.
Sadia A.
This stuff lasts forever! I will say the glitter is a bit chunky at times, but makes for such a wow factor that I don't even care. I am not one to spend a lot on lip products, so my only complaint is the price. I got lucky and purchased during a package change, so mine was about 50% the normal price.
ѕαναииαн G.
Pheba, MS
Ordered one of these online and now looking at the reviews im scared! Does anyone love these??
Leah B.
I'm a liquid lipstick addict but can't stand the dryness, how are these? Are they drying or do they flake/settle in lip lines?
Tarra A.
Frisco
Is the texture of these sticky?
Sky G.
What is your favourite lipstick colour? X
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
i’ve heard a lot of different reviews on this lipstick. has anyone tried them? i’ve been wanting to get one of the red ones but i’m not sure if i should 😭