BY URBAN DECAY #56 in Lipstick

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

Choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, we’ve got something for everyone. Our lineup includes everything from must-have colors from our Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged us to bring back.

Hot on the heels of the launch of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. Our formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so our shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of our Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Fill Weight: 5.3 ml / 0.17 fl oz

• It lasts long?????1 Answers
  • What is your favourite lipstick colour? X5 Answers
  • I've been looking at this for awhile. how is their family compare...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Conspiracy (plum-bronze shimmer)
I ADORE Urban Decay, but even the best companies have fails, and this one really failed. Went on beautifully, dried down and wasn't too uncomfortable (over a lip primer), but it faded very quickly, and once it faded, it started flaking off. Loved the color, loved the glitter, but with the frequency of application, this bottle would be gone in very short order—I'd get a couple of days of wear out of it at most. I had purchased this on sale, but took it back. It's just not worth the waste of money. Now, this might just be a problem with the glitter/shimmer shades, but because that was the first type I purchased, I'm not interested in trying others.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lippie in Rock Steady at ULTA while they were half off (I believe they still are?). I was blown away by the color, literally the most beautiful deep red perfect for many skin tones. The formula is light and non drying, it's transfer proof for the most part, and it stayed out through dinner. To me, this is like a better version of Colourpop since it does not stain my lips or dry them out.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These UD Vice Liquid Lippies are a hit & miss with me. These ones in this little set are great all around but the full size Vice Liquid Lipstick that comes in the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nudes set must have a different formulation or something because it is terrible! Normally these Vice Liquid Lippies are extremely lightweight to the point i feel like I'm not even wearing anything on my lips & they do not get dry or flakey and they barely transfer or fade because it sets so quickly. The one in the Sephora kit was anything but that... from the very first use I immediately thought "wow this is the worst liquid lipstick I have EVER EVER used." It almost instantly felt super heavy, cakey, thick and extremely drying where my lips felt as if they were partched to the point they looked dehydrated as if i was I'll, which I was not & have not been. After about 5 minutes I looked in the mirror again and I swear my lips looked smaller because they were so dry. The lipstick was flaking bad and had completely faded from the center of my lips. 0
Phuong H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trivial (pink-nude), Backtalk (mauve-nude pink)
I'm in love with Urban Decay Product. I always try to get my hand on Urban Decay Product but so expensive. I got a email from Ulta in the Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick. In omg it only $9.00 US I got to have it and the color I got was a nude color. It last so long and no wired smell. The product is really good. I love it.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Backtalk (mauve-nude pink)
I love the color of this product, it is honestly one of those chameleon colors that looks good on all of my friends, in fact we used it at a wedding on all the bridesmaids and on the bride because it went so well with our purple dresses, however it doesn't get 5 stars because it doesn't last all day, i feel like i am always reapplying when I wear it to work, so if you are looking to put it on and forget it, this is not the lipstick for you, you need Anastasia.
Sarah H.
Prescott
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Time (gunmetal-navy w/silver shimmer)
This isn't the worst liquid lipstick I've ever used by any means, but it's definitely not one of my favorites. I own the shade time, a muted metallic blue, and it's a very pretty and unique shade. This lipstick has an awkwardly long drying time compared to a lot of other liquid mattes, I'd say it took between 3-5 minutes for each coat. I achieved good coverage with two coats, and once it's on and dried this lipstick does look beautiful, and is definitely rock-solid transfer-proof. I didn't find it uncomfortable initially but after about the four-hour mark it was starting to seriously dry out my lips and feel very tight. I do really love the color and finish of this shade, and I think if you're looking for a short-term special occasion type of lipcolor this one is worth a try. For a long wear product, I'd recommend steering clear of this and trying a more comfortable and less drying liquid lipstick brand, such as Too Faced or Kat Von D.
Adalea B.
Mill Hall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mad (bright purple shimmer)
I bought this on sale at Ulta for $10. The swatch looked really nice and I decided to get it. The color is beautiful and came out just as I expected. However, this is not even close to transfer or waterproof and it dried my lips out then flaked off. I have to reapply frequently. Overall I Like the shade but it does not match the product description at all. I'd be willing to try a regular and not metallized formula but I don't think it's worth the money.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Backtalk (mauve-nude pink), Amulet (brick rose)
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick is awesome! I love both of the colors that I have. The product is very pigmented and goes on smoothly. These formulas are very matte. I think they wear comfortably on the lips, but I will say it does dry down A LOT. So, it may be too much for some people. There is "cracking"  or creasing, so prior to putting this on, you definitely want to make sure your lips are moisturized. I am overall pleased with this liquid lipstick. The package is nice and it wears well. I do not remember the color transferring or leaving my lips. I would recommend this to others.
Kaitlin H.
Decatur
Review for: Conspiracy (plum-bronze shimmer)
PROS: Beautiful color! I initially bought because of the glittery look to it. The purple/plum base to it really brings it out if applied correctly. It lasts very long just as the product states.

CONS: There are quite a few cons with this product. First off, if you want a good application you will need to apply the first coat, pat it, and then apply the second. Secondly, while the colors compliment each other the bronze on the top can become muddy from the long wear. Piggybacking off of that; because you will need to put two coats on your lips the product becomes thick very quickly. Not to mention the matte and then when you wear it the bronze comes off so you have glitter in your mouth and in your teeth and brown glitter is not the look you really want. The base plum/purple lasts long but the glitter does not.

Do I recommend the product? Not for $18 .
tony c.
brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shadowheart (brown w/gold shimmer) (Only at ULTA!)
It goes on good, But it makes your lips really dry. it cracks on your lips peels of your lip(if you only do 1 or 2 layers of the product), and the corner of your mouth comes off within 30 mins of applying it.so it looks stupid. you reapply it again or do more layers, it will stain your lips. and very hard to come off. Very unsatisfied with this product. thought i would love it because i love urban decay products and i like liquid lipsticks. Will not recommend this product and wont purchase another one.
Leah B.
I'm a liquid lipstick addict but can't stand the dryness, how are these? Are they drying or do they flake/settle in lip lines?
Tarra A.
Frisco
Is the texture of these sticky?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
What is your favourite lipstick colour? X
Sofía V.
Essex, MD
I'm so happy about this new product but before buy it I want to know some experiences. How is the formula? Is it drying? Do you recommend it?
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I've seen so many bad reviews on thus on YouTube but I want try a couple because I love the colors. Is it really bad?