BY URBAN DECAY

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

Choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, we’ve got something for everyone. Our lineup includes everything from must-have colors from our Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged us to bring back.

Hot on the heels of the launch of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. Our formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so our shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of our Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Fill Weight: 5.3 ml / 0.17 fl oz

• It lasts long?????4 Answers
  • Ordered one of these online and now looking at the review...9 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and l...3 Answers
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
  • "These liquid lipsticks are perfect as they stay on all night beautiful range of colours and such a lovely consistency " in 1432 reviews
  • "Okay so I love a liquid lipstick but I really don't like the dry mat feel. I love the mat look but was wanting to know if they are drying and are they long lasting?" in 663 reviews
Jo B.
New mexico
I bought the color backtalk. Which is a darker than nude color. Color went on well but does not mix well with glosses or any other product which kind of sucked. Leaves a dry feeling. It is water proof, but did come off a bit on my water bottle. It did not last for a five hour shift. It came of near complety with my lunch which was an apple, and peanut butter with a small jello cup. I think it may come off with any oily residue. My photos are right after application and right after eating 2.5 hours later.
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
Review for: Crimson (rich red), Conspiracy (plum-bronze shimmer) more...
I bought Crimson first and absolutely love it. It applies extremely evenly and smooth, and doesn't flake off during the day. It even stays on relatively well throughout the day (even through eating and drinking), and it is really easy to reapply - there is little to no crusting with reapplication. I also love the packaging on this lipstick. I think the metallic top looks extremely chic, and I love the gold lettering and band around the top. The doefoot applicator works great, and always picks up the perfect amount of product to cover your lips without getting clumpy.

I bought Conspiracy after buying Crimson, because I liked the formula so much. I chose this specific shade because it is so original - there are so many liquid lips on the market, I was happy to see something original. Unfortunately, I was really disappointed by this specific shade. The formula is still creamy and went on smoothly, but the shimmer in it caused it to clump and flake on the lips after an hour or two. Additionally, the dark color tends to create a really unfortunate line on the inside of your lips after you eat/drink, and re-application is a nightmare. I still love the packaging of the product, but was disappointed with how it worked.

Overall, just make sure you choose shades of this lipstick wisely! I would recommend buying the regular matte shades with no shimmer/glitter. I would definitely buy more with the same formulation as Crimson. I would not recommend Conspiracy, or any of the other shimmer shades, due to all of the application and wear problems.
Olivia E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the worst liquid lip I've ever used. From the moment I applied it, my lips looked dry and cakey. It looked as if I had been wearing a drying liquid lipstick for hours, then tried to reapply. It was sticky as well, which is a major no for me. Unfortunately, the color was beautiful, which is why I didnt give this product one star. Perhaps it reacted poorly with my body's chemistry, but jo matter how hard I tried I simply could not make this lip work.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Review for: Other more...
Honestly I don't like anything about these liquid lipsticks, sorry Urban Decay. These were just a huge miss. They apply alriiiiiight, maybe a little patchy but nothing that can't be overlooked. However, the bad part comes about an hour later, when you've already left the house. It starts coming off, pilling like crazy, cracking everywhere, leaving you with patches of bare lip and patches of dry disgusting peely lip color and oh god it's just so awful. I was so embarrassed the day I wore this out and I never touched it again. Urban Decay has a lot of good products, but this ain't it.
Carole C.
County Club Hills
lOve the colors, feel so smooth on the lips, pricing is good, lipliners match so Nicely. I have many vice lip colors  and every time Im in Ulta, I manage to look at the other colors, the display is so nice with bold, bright colors very pretty and nice
Gigi A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this liquid lipstick at Tj Maxx in a beautiful color that is the EXACT dupe for Gerard Cosmetics 1995 lipstick! My only issue with this formula is that I find it does NOT dry down completely so it leaves my lips sticky and I don’t like that feeling! But it is also not drying and the color lasts a long time!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I am not impressed by their liquid lipsticks at all. This is the second one I have tried. The first was the shade Amulet and it was travel size. The issues I had with the travel size I figured was because it was travel size. When I experienced the same transferring of color and crumbling with this full size lipstick I know the problem is with the formula itself. I do LOVE the shade collection Urban Decay offers for this line of liquid lipstick but the product itself could use more work for wear. I mean when drugstore liquid lipsticks that cost about $10 less have longer wear and do not crumble, it is time to go back to the lab and make improvements.
Sadia A.
This stuff lasts forever! I will say the glitter is a bit chunky at times, but makes for such a wow factor that I don't even care. I am not one to spend a lot on lip products, so my only complaint is the price. I got lucky and purchased during a package change, so mine was about 50% the normal price.
Melissa M.
Flagstaff
Review for: Crimson (rich red), Trap Queen (bright red w/gold shimmer), Blackmail (deep berry wine) more...
I give 3 stars as an average between the 3 shades i have. I think you get a lot of product for the price of each bottle which is great. Very easy to apply, and at least on my the colors don't bleed or feather even if I'm not wearing a liner underneath. The colors I've found so far to be iffy though. Crimson looks really great, dries quickly and evenly and isn't patchy, and is pretty pigmented with one coat. Trap Queen is exactly like Crimson but with some shimmer, and feels very drying on my lips. Blackmail is a really pretty color but I almost never use it because it comes out very patchy and I have to use 3 coats to get it even. I like the formula in general, but the colors themselves are a bit hit-or-miss so spend purchase at your own risk.
Kera H.
Beaverton
Review for: Purgatory (deep berry w/pink sparkle) more...
I want to start by saying I have not  been paid for this review it is strictly my opinion and my opinion only after owning this product for a little over a year now. So normally I’m a huge fan of urban decay cosmetics but when I purchased this vice liquid lipstick I felt a bit disappointed. The color was gorgeous but the formula required several coats to your lips to get an even color and sometimes I’d find chunks of color build up on the wand or my lips and then when it finally dried it felt heavy and the color would shift and build up in the corners of the mouth throughout the day. All in all I’ve used a lot of different “liquid lipsticks” and I’m just not that impressed with UD’s contribution to the trend. I gave it 3 stars just because if you can tolerate having to manipulate the color into looking right on your lips it does provide really unique pretty colors.
ѕαναииαн G.
Pheba, MS
Ordered one of these online and now looking at the reviews im scared! Does anyone love these??
Leah B.
I'm a liquid lipstick addict but can't stand the dryness, how are these? Are they drying or do they flake/settle in lip lines?
Tarra A.
Frisco
Is the texture of these sticky?
Sky G.
What is your favourite lipstick colour? X
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
i’ve heard a lot of different reviews on this lipstick. has anyone tried them? i’ve been wanting to get one of the red ones but i’m not sure if i should 😭