BY URBAN DECAY #60 in Lipstick

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

Choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, we’ve got something for everyone. Our lineup includes everything from must-have colors from our Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged us to bring back.

Hot on the heels of the launch of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. Our formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so our shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of our Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Fill Weight: 5.3 ml / 0.17 fl oz

• It lasts long?????4 Answers
  • Ordered one of these online and now looking at the reviews im sca...8 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and long last...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "These liquid lipsticks are perfect as they stay on all night beautiful range of colours and such a lovely consistency " in 1432 reviews
  • "Okay so I love a liquid lipstick but I really don't like the dry mat feel. I love the mat look but was wanting to know if they are drying and are they long lasting?" in 663 reviews
  • "Okay so I love a liquid lipstick but I really don't like the dry mat feel. I love the mat look but was wanting to know if they are drying and are they long lasting?" in 662 reviews
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: 1993 (medium brown) more...
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick
I am a huge fan of urban decay as a brand, they come out with some of the most amazing & innovative products & packaging in the entire beauty industry, however I unfortunately am not a fan of this formula at all. The longevity on these is pretty disappointing, the formula is very thick & hard to apply & the doe foot applicator is also not my personal favorite for liquid lipstick application. And the formula never seems to fully dry down no matter how much time you allot it to dry. To make matters worse this makes the formula extremely uncomfortable. Since the formula does not fully dry down it leaves your mouth with a constant state of cement lips. If you push your lips together it is like you applied Elmer’s glue to them because they are so stuck together. I was very disappointed with this formula despite having high hopes. The component itself & packaging is stunning & the shades these come in are as well the formula does not bleed or feather either however as stated previously it is very thick & difficult to apply. Unfortunately these were a hard pass for me personally.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
Review for: Trap Queen (bright red w/gold shimmer), Blackmail (deep berry wine), Trivial (pink-nude), Delusional (deep berry wine w/iridescent shimmer) (Only at ULTA!) more...
I stumbled across this sale while out with another makeup junkie and we both grabbed about 4. I love Urban Decay and they are never a disappointment. However, these were. They’re drying beyond reason. At one point I thought my lips would crack open. They didn’t, and, after putting balm on before application, these were a great deal less uncomfortable. However the balm definitely effected the longevity of the formula, but I enjoy touch ups. All in all is is not a good enough product to justify the original price of $18 and, even slashed down to $9 apiece. There are better formula out there for even less than $7.

If this is being discontinued I am sorry. They had a great intention and shade range. Personally I’d be happier if they redid the formula and rereleased the products, much like the VICE lipstick rebranding and improving the formula.

But what do I know? I’m just a lowly reviewer addicted to makeup.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Rapid (bright red w/blue undertone) (Only at ULTA!) more...
I purchased this matte lipstick in “Rapid”! I was a bit nervous because I didn’t know what to expect. This was my first time using this matte lipstick by urban decay. First of all, there is no sticky feel to this liquid matte lipstick. This is super important to me when it comes to lipstick formulas. It does take about 30 seconds to dry and when it does, the color is just absolutely stunning. I tested it by wearing it to work to see how long it could last. I was able to drink my coffee, have my lunch, talk and be on phones all day and then go home after a 8-9 hour day of work and have dinner where I realized this lipstick was able to survive the whole day. It didn’t have any crack, smudge, or dryness. I was very surprised! And when I went to clean my makeup off with a remover, it came right off! I’m super impressed! I love it much more then the NYX or Colourpop matte liquid lipsticks, those are incredibly drying and peel and get crumbly. This formula is excellent and I have already recommended it to friends and family. The color Rapid is so stunning and absolutely classy!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Review for: Blackmail (deep berry wine) more...
I bought this from Sephora while it was on sale for $9. Now let me start off by saying I am NOT a lipstick kind of girl. I always use lip gloss because I have always had issues with lipstick just moving around all over my face and I NEVER use dark colors but this lipstick called out my name! Really easy to use and once you put it on it does NOT move and last all day. In this pic I was just playing with it and used a lip oil to remove it. Now I would recommend using a lip scub before using this lipstick because any little bit of chapping will show through if not. I plan on picking up a few more of these shades 😃 make sure your lips are well hydrated because this lipstick is slightly drying though but so beautiful and for$9 a great price!!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: WSM (rose-pink) more...
The worst liquid lipstick I’ve ever tried. I got mine in the color "Brat" which is not listed on Influenster. I purchased it on a whim as the urban decay employees told me they were on sale for $9. I should’ve known... No matter how much I exfoliate and prime my lips before applying this, it still made my lips super flaky and dry. Every time. And if I try to apply more it just makes it look even worse. I almost just want to throw it away as I don’t see myself putting it on ever again.   (I took the photo before I tried it because I was excited to try a new product lol)
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Menace (medium fuchsia-pink) more...
Menace is such a BEAUTIFUL pink lip color that I think would look so flattering on any skin type. It’s the perfect Barbie pink and is just such a fun color to wear. Application is so easy and the wand that comes with the lipstick is the bomb. Unfortunately, it does stain my lips, which may be a good thing for some people, but as someone who doesn’t want to spend 10+ minutes trying to get rid of the pink left on my lips, it’s not ideal for me. But for $9, it’s understandable for it to not be PERFECT. I also love that it doesn’t dry down too much, but dries down enough that the product doesn’t move around on the lips too much.
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They have such vivid, vibrant colors. It isn't uncomfortable to wear but it goes on, and stays on, much better after using a good lip exfoliator and keeping them nice and hydrated over night. I think it seems to last several hours nicely. Tips include: avoid oils, don't apply more than one coat, and again, scrub your lips! I got these on sale at ulta and I was THRILLED!! They do have some poor reviews so give it a shot and see if they work for you. I feel like they are great and I get a ton of compliments when I wear them. I'm not sure they have a bad color!
Kennie K.
Dallas
Review for: 1993 (medium brown), ZZ (soft pink-purple), Unbroken (mauve-brown) (Only at ULTA!) more...
I have three of these UD Vice Liquid Lipstick in the Comfort Matte formula and they are THE BEST MATTE's that I've ever tried#

They go on your lips and stay there without any dry feeling and without caking into the dry cracks of your lips. I don't think it ever dries either. You can kiss your hand or drink from a cup and there is no stain. Just don't cake it on layer after layer because with the intense pigment you won't need to do that. For $9.99 it's a STEAL!!!!!!!!!! For how little product you use, each gloss is going to last a very long time. I created an ombre look using Zz and Unbroken.
Lara P.
Review for: 714 (bright red) more...
Got on sale for $9 during Black Friday.  Gorgeous color that is neither too orange or too purple.  The consistancy is a bit thicker than KVD liquid lip.  I will say it does not bleed or transfer.
On the other hand, the applicator makes it tough to get a smooth outer line, the color is patchy and requires coats.  Even after 20 mins, if you accidentally touch your lips together it'll pull the color off one of them.  Just wearing and talking and this crumbles off in an hour or so.  Reapplying just makes it worse.  I'm pretty disappointed because I trust UD.
Nadia B.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Blackmail (deep berry wine) more...
Purchased in Sephora. It was on sale,
(they are currently on sale) For 9.
When I first purchased I was ecstatic to have a deep plum/ wine color liquid lipstick but shortly after I brought it home I tried to apply and I opened it to a very junky like application. It’s very splotchy looking and dries out very quickly, even with multiple applications it looks very dry. I have lost the proof of purchase so now I’m stuck with it. I do not like the application. Would not purchase again sadly.
Beware. Swatch first before you purchase.
ѕαναииαн G.
['Mobile', ''], AL
Ordered one of these online and now looking at the reviews im scared! Does anyone love these??
Leah B.
I'm a liquid lipstick addict but can't stand the dryness, how are these? Are they drying or do they flake/settle in lip lines?
Tarra A.
Frisco
Is the texture of these sticky?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
What is your favourite lipstick colour? X
Rachel L.
does this become flakey over time?