BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Lipstick

This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Our high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks.

Choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metallized. From neutrals with a UD edge to the bold brights color junkies crave, we’ve got something for everyone. Our lineup includes everything from must-have colors from our Vice Lipstick range to limited-edition shades you begged us to bring back.

Hot on the heels of the launch of our creamy, addictive Vice Lipstick formula, Wende decided to create a liquid lipstick that feels as good as it looks. Our formula holds heavy loads of pearls and glitter, so our shade lineup ranges from shimmery to matte. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

Vice Liquid Lipstick comes in a clear tube (so you can see the shade inside) with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents (reminiscent of our Vice Lipstick case). The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Fill Weight: 5.3 ml / 0.17 fl oz

Buy on Sephora*
Candis M.
I wanted to love these so badly and was more excited to get these in my hand than I'd been about any product in a while. I absolutely love the shade 1993, I have the liner pencil and lipstick in that shade so when I saw that these were coming out, I was ecstatic!!!! I love a liquid lip over lipstick any day. Having said all of that, I'm kind of disappointed with these. I bought three shades and while the colors are pretty, they are very sticky on the lips even after an extended drying time. They transfer a bit more than I like as well. I will definitely wear the ones I've already purchased but I don't think I'll repurchase this item. Terribly disappointing.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick is one of the most pigmented liquid lipsticks on the market. I usually purchase this at Ulta or online. I've only recently purchased this product but it will be only the first of many. If you're looking for deep pigmented colors with long wear, then this is the product for you. The price is great for the coverage you get.
Genesis G.
College Park, MD
This product is available at sephora. These lipsticks are amazing! The pigmentation in each color are just wonderful. Very durable and easy to remove. Easy to appy. No left stains. They are a bit expensive but i definitely recommend that they are worth the try! After all who doesnt love trying new lippies?!
Megan K.
Easton, PA
These liquid lipsticks aren't anything too special, but I would repurchase because they do the job! Similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks, although a little more streaky than I'd like, are great for the price! Very good for people who haven't tried liquid lippies before!
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
These Urban Decay vice liquid lipsticks are so beautiful and pigmented. They are so soft and leave your lips looking beautiful. I think that they are at a great price and it comes with a lot of product. They are one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. I recommended this product.
Bree W.
Chillicothe, OH
This liquid lipstick is one of the best that I have used. It goes on perfectly and lasts for a really long time. I love how easy it is to apply and how beautiful the colors are. There is a wide selection of colors to choose from! I highly recommend this liquid lipstick.
Callie K.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite lipsticks by far. I have 5 or 6 colors. Easy to use and I throw it in my back even though you don't really need to re-apply. I buy mine at Sephora or Ulta and love the packaging. It's a great price and I'll definitely be adding more to my collection.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
i like how velvety it feels on your lips. it last a fair amount of time if i stay away from freasy foods. it doesn't smudge much at all. it also doesn't do that thing where the in the inside of your lips it all rubs off. one of my new favorites that i wear most often.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are bold and beautiful on! You will not find another gloss with this kind of pigment and staying power. Because they're so bold, it might take some testing to find the right shade. The purples are very purple, and weren't flattering on my light skin tone!
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Very good liquid lipsticks. Very nice and pigmented shades to choose from. They are not sticky on the lips but they also do not have a matte finish.They have nice packaging as well. They are pretty expensive but if you have the money i would recommend them.
Leah B.
I'm a liquid lipstick addict but can't stand the dryness, how are these? Are they drying or do they flake/settle in lip lines?
Tarra A.
Frisco
Is the texture of these sticky?
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I've seen so many bad reviews on thus on YouTube but I want try a couple because I love the colors. Is it really bad?
Sofía V.
Essex, MD
I'm so happy about this new product but before buy it I want to know some experiences. How is the formula? Is it drying? Do you recommend it?
Rachel L.
does this become flakey over time?