Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#458 in Lipstick
Urban Decay EXCLUSIVE TO HOUSE OF FRASER Vice Lipstick Ultimate Pair - Firebird and Jilted. It is the ultimate pair for ultra long wear - together in one sleek package. The Ultimate Pair contains a full-size Vice Lipstick in one of our bestselling shades along with a matching full-size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil so you can create an addictive lip look that really lasts. Get primed and ready for action with 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. Our waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define - for long-lasting lip colour and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. This waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous colour. And unlike a lot of other waterproof pencils, 24/7 never feels dry or cakey. Moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. After you have primed your lips with 24/7, apply Vice Lipstick. Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of colour. The pigment load is insane! And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Plus, this creamy formula is loaded with nourishing ingredients. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser
Photo (1)
OVILA L.
OVILA L.

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Ultimate Pair.
Firebird and Jilted are the perfect lipstick, lip pencil combo. I purchased at Macy's for $22. The pencil goes on smooth and is long lasting. The lipstick wears long and is creamy, no clumping or drying out. The color is vibrant and highly pigmented. My skin tone is tan with yellow undertones and I always get compliments while wearing. My new go to.i definitely recommend to try.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cream Ridge, NJ

Firebird is my absolute favorite UD lipstick. It's a really beautiful fuchsia with a slight blue shift, & it has a really lovely smooth & creamy formula. I love this little set because it comes with the Jilted lip liner, which is a great pairing for Firebird. UD lip liners are also fantastic & really nicely creamy. This is a great set for the price.
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bloomfield, NJ

I got this at Ulta and it's a great deal. The lip liner formula is amazing. It's glides on smoothly and doesn't feather at all. The vice lipstick formula is one of my favorites because it never dries out my lips. I love this shade for spring and I keep reaching for it all the time.
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Manchaca

The color pigment in these lipsticks are insane!  They're bold and pack a major punch.  They are so beautiful and rich. :) Let's not forget to mention that they are so long wearing.  By the end of the day, i'm wiping them off.  COMPLETE PERFECTION!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Independence, MO

I received this in my sephora bag. I wasn't sure about it because of the bright color and lots of glitter. It's actually very pretty not to bright more like a shaded chapstick vs a full lip cover. Makes my lips smooth and the glitter isn't over powering it! Love this a lot!!!
Lanie H.
Lanie H.

Blends beautifully!!! I love to do soft lips with this lipstick, but caution a little goes a long way!! I think the price is worth it because you don't need much to do your look.. only downfall is this stuff will not last the night without needing several re applications.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

I love this lipstick OK I loved it flips and it doesn't fly can be used very well and I hope to use it again it has great value and it is nice not that pricey first time using it and I hope to get more and I would buy it again and I do recommend other people getting this
angel p.
angel p.

Love this product . I like how it glides on softly no struggles. Love how bright it is . Gives off q great smell bit too strong . Like how there no streaks in the lip stick. No too messy putting it on . Has alot of products love the formula . #lipstick #pink
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Graham, NC

Love the color of this, very pigmented and the glitter really show through. The colors are amazing and vibrant. The lip stick is nice and smooth on your lips. Doesn't dry out. I will definitely be purchasing more colors to add to my collection.
Deanna N.
Deanna N.
Appleton, WI

I love that UD pairs your liner and lip stick together for you for a perfect match! There's no guessing on your end.
The lip stick goes on so smooth and lasts for about 4 hours. Feels like you are putting on a chapstick!

Join Now