BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay EXCLUSIVE TO HOUSE OF FRASER Vice Lipstick Ultimate Pair - Firebird and Jilted. It is the ultimate pair for ultra long wear - together in one sleek package. The Ultimate Pair contains a full-size Vice Lipstick in one of our bestselling shades along with a matching full-size 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil so you can create an addictive lip look that really lasts. Get primed and ready for action with 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. Our waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime AND define - for long-lasting lip colour and clean lines. Smooch. Pout. Smack. Nibble. Lick. 24/7 stays put through everything (yes, EVERYTHING) you do. This waterproof formula glides on smoothly, stays creamy and defines your lips with gorgeous colour. And unlike a lot of other waterproof pencils, 24/7 never feels dry or cakey. Moisturizing vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish your lips every time you reapply. After you have primed your lips with 24/7, apply Vice Lipstick. Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of colour. The pigment load is insane! And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Plus, this creamy formula is loaded with nourishing ingredients. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Viridiana L.
Viridiana L.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
If you're looking for a lipstick that's extremely pigmented and won't let you down with its intense longevity, this product is definitely the one for you! This lipstick is absolutely creamy and won't dry out your lips like I've experienced in the past. The pigment is exactly what is shown on the box and it is absolutely vibrant and beautiful! I wear this lipstick on my most important occasions as I don't have to run back and forth from the bathroom to keep retouching my lips. This product stays on for an instane amount of time, highly recommend it!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
Firebird is my absolute favorite UD lipstick. It's a really beautiful fuchsia with a slight blue shift, & it has a really lovely smooth & creamy formula. I love this little set because it comes with the Jilted lip liner, which is a great pairing for Firebird. UD lip liners are also fantastic & really nicely creamy. This is a great set for the price.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
I la la la love this lipstick its perfect I use it on the daily and for me its long lasting and def worth your money I love the color an how well it pops I'am always getting compliments,so if you looking for along lasting beautiful color an Brand Urban Decay is the 1 don't look any furtherđź‘„đź’‹
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
High Point
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
Urban decay lipstick with the lip liners is a very nice combo because it because you're an option to just for the lipstick or just a lighter or even both. The consistency is actually very nice it's not gritty it's very smooth. The pigment in the lipstick and lip that are both is very nice would you look at the package would you put on it looks exactly the same it is not really deceiving.
angel p.
angel p.
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
Love this product . I like how it glides on softly no struggles. Love how bright it is . Gives off q great smell bit too strong . Like how there no streaks in the lip stick. No too messy putting it on . Has alot of products love the formula . #lipstick #pink
Esther L.
Esther L.
Brooklyn
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
This is the first regular (non-liquid) lipstick that actually stayed on all day. Most long-lasting lipsticks dry out my lips and leave them chapped. I bought this on a whim, because I loved the color, but I was shocked to discover that it actually can even stay on overnight until I scrub it off. This became my beauty favorite-love it! Definitely recommend this.
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
I got this at Ulta and it's a great deal. The lip liner formula is amazing. It's glides on smoothly and doesn't feather at all. The vice lipstick formula is one of my favorites because it never dries out my lips. I love this shade for spring and I keep reaching for it all the time.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Madera
Review for: Firebird & Jilted, Other
I loved how pink and glittery it was but it didn't last as long as I thought it would but it was a great color so I didn't mind reapplying it more then one I would keep trying there products because I love urban decay from there eyeshadows to there mascara and a lot of other products
Elissa H.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
I don't wear lipstick often, but when I do this is my go to shade pair. The pink is the perfect pink - not too light and not too crazy. It makes me feel like an 80s kid again. The texture is smooth and the color doesn't bleed. The liner is the perfect compliment to the lipstick.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Firebird & Jilted
The Jilted Vice Lipstick is one of the prettiest bright berry lipsticks I've ever found and the formula on all vice lipsticks is so great, they last a long time, have wonderful packaging, and are a good value for a high end lpstick. Their liners are a great creamy option as well.