Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Scorched (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g uploaded by Brenda A.Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Scorched (Metallized) 0.11 oz/ 3.4 g uploaded by Holly N.

BY URBAN DECAY

An innovative lip formula, now in an array of shades and finishes encased in a sleek, faceted case. Get unbelievable laydown of color with just one swipe of Vice Lipstick. It features an array of addictive shades and six indulgent finishes including 20 shades that are Sephora exclusives, in shades that range from bold brights to dark hues to versatile neutrals. Each shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels ultra-comfortable. Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout, and superior color dispersion. This creamy formula is packed with nourishing ingredients. A butter blend comforts, hydrates, and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, and never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado, and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter, derived from Malaysian illipe trees, provides long-lasting moisture, while the vitamins C and E deliver a hint of antioxidants. Vice Lipstick comes in a modernized, luxed-up version of Urban Decay's original lipstick case. And the shade-matched label (including the shade name and finish) makes it easy to find the right color within the depths of your bag. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color! I have a dark medium olive skin tone and this looks so good! It matches the Naked Heat palette so well is is just sexy! The formula is typical of their vice collection, smooth, hydrating and wears fantastically. You will need a liner though and I prefer Ozone. This color looks good on every skin tone I've seen it on and I hope they keep it as a permanent shade in the collection. Run out and buy it!
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
1202 lloyd ave. Blackwell,Ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this lippie its super pretty it has an amazing metallic shimmer to it. The color is like a rusty color it looks so stunning. Its a beautiful color that goes amazing with the palette its does stay put and doenst smear but it still vanishes after a while tough but at the end applying a bit lore doesnt hurt the color is just so amazing.
Tetiana I.
Tetiana I.
East Hanover 26Merry Lane NP000058438
I have multiple lipsticks, and most of them are liquids. However, this lipstick is by far my favorite. I have it in Backtalk because I try to stay in nudes or more natural colors (I have fair skin) and it serves as an everyday lipstick and a nighttime wear. It's got an incredible formula, it's easy to take off, and it last a while and takes a while to come off. It's amazing!
Slay C.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay's lipsticks are great for someone looking for a new lip color or finish. Urban decay easily has over 100 lipsticks with various finishes from matte to gloss. However the "metallics" finish looks cheap on the lips and you have to use a lot to get any pigment. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Lakyn D.
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the color of this lipstick! It is the perfect everyday, casual color and it goes great with the Naked Heat eyeshadow palette. It isn't super long lasting, but it wears off gracefully and it is easy to reapply. I would recommend this lipstick to others.
CrueltyFreeFreak 🦄.
CrueltyFreeFreak 🦄.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the vice lipsticks. They come off when you eat, but what lipstick doesn't honestly. This shade isn't my favorite, its definitely a preferred choice. Feels super smooth on the lips. Price is normal for a high end lipstick. My sister keeps stealing them from me!
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought the Urban Decay scorched lipstick for me from Sephora. I love this orange-red copper color. It is creamy and dreamy and looks gorgeous on. I love the metallic bullet packaging with the color swatches on the end. I reapply about every 4 hours. #UrbanDecayScorched
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all urban decay products because they are made cruelty free and I know for a fact that they will be wonderful quality as well. I normally purchase it at Sephora and I love a good lipstick. The quality and creaminess is fabulous!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I'm in love with the color! It's so different than anything I have, and so much fun to play around with. So easy to glide on, and lasts pretty long for just a lipstick. If they made this color in a liquid lipstick, I would have to go get it immediately.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently used Urban Decay vice lispstick and I loved it. It was a nice nude shade it wasn't long lasting but it did look amazing and easy to apply. I also love the packaging and would definitely purchase my own.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the packaging remind you of a bullet?
Senna O.
Senna O.
Verdun, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
how bright red is this lipstick? is the sparkle really a more gold tone?