BY URBAN DECAY #83 in Lipstick

Turn up the heat with these three limited-edition, sultry shades of Vice Lipstick.

With the arrival of Naked Heat (our new amber-hued neutral palette), Naked is hotter than ever. We were so into the warm, sexy shade range that we took the heat of the moment one step further by creating this limited-edition lipstick capsule collection.

From Fuel (warm peachy nude cream) to Heat (metallized burnt red-gold) and Scorched (metallized copper), these shades are SO hot on their own and look even more amazing when paired with our amber-hued palette. While we made these shades to go with Naked Heat, you’ll want to wear them with everything. And they’re all so ridiculously flattering, you’ll reach for them again and again. These lipstick shades will be gone before you know it—so get them now or risk missing out completely!

Our creamy, addictive Vice formula applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing. And the pigment load is insane! Vice Lipstick features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, which gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. We loaded the formula with a long list of nourishing ingredients, including aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils to soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) delivers long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

Like the rest of our Vice lineup, the lipsticks come in our custom faceted case. To set these shades apart, we dipped the cap in a copper hue. Set on top of our gold lipstick base, the effect is unmistakably HEAT and insanely beautiful! When you pull this beauty out of your bag (to oohs and ahhs), shade-matched labels on the case (including the shade name and finish) make it easy to find your current addiction in your bag.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Hydrogenated Polyisobutene

• Does the packaging remind you of a bullet?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite lipstick 💄shade?1 Answers
  • What are these lipsticks like? What are they like to apply and ho...2 Answers
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Naked Heat Capsule Collection
  • "First off, the cream formula of the Vice Lipstick is like butta. I had always stayed with the matte formulas, but about a month ago I bought a cream formula(by accident) and fell in love. The color Fuel is a warm peachy nude. It is very creamy with decent staying power. It looks and feels beautiful. It's limited edition in the Naked Heat collection so get it while you can.  " in 180 reviews
  • "This is such a beautiful long lasting color! I love using it in sync with my heat eyeshadow palette. I feel like it would look wonderful on any skin tone. The packaging is gorgeous. I wish I would have bought more of these." in 115 reviews
  • "Picked up Scorched the other day on a whim. I was nervous about trying it out--it swatched nicely on me, but I'm a bit shaky and not too good at applying lipstick, plus I swear that whether it looks good on me or not changes from day to day.Shouldn't have been nervous, though: Scorched is a magnificent copper that turns to a lovely rose-copper on my lips, applies easily and neatly, and lasts for just about 100 years. That is to say, it lasts through my entire shift with minimal touchup needed (only if I had to eat, say, a dead ice cream order from the kitchen). It feels soft and hydrating on my lips, like cream." in 39 reviews
Suki L.
Austin , TX
Review for: Fuel - Cream (warm peachy nude) more...
All I can really say is I'm absolutely ADDICTED! I love the new packaging. It looks exactly like a shotgun shell which is unique and pretty awesome for a lipstick. When you close it, it firmly clicks shut so I don't have to worry about the cap coming off in my purse and lipstick getting all over everything or my lipstick getting ruined! It may sound like a small thing but I'm a lipstick JUNKIE and I've had a lot of problems with my KVD lipsticks because they simply won't stay shut. They're always getting loose in my bag so unfortunately after a few ruined purses I just stopped carrying them on the go. To me that's a big deal. Also I love that they have such a HUGE collection of finishes and shades (most with coordinating lip liners which is great) There are shades/finishes I was sure I wouldn't like such as the "metalized" ones, that I ended up really enjoying. I'm a liquid lipstick girl all the way so I love FULL COVERAGE and long wear and the comfort mattes and mega-mattes are great! The mega mattes do kind of require that you first prep your lips using a lip scrub and then making sure they are well moisturized or they will skip over your lips and roughly kind of drag along them and cling to ANYBdry patches etc, but pretty much ALL mattes are that way. It might seem like work but it's really not that much effort and once you've done these things and applied your lipstick, it's totally worth it because they are definitely full coverage, super long wearing (for a normal lipstick) comfortable and not overly dry feeling. Last but certainly not least are the colors, the shades themselves. They are AMAZING.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Heat (Metallized) more...
“Heat” has been one of my everyday lipsticks for about a year now. It feels pretty good on my lips: not too drying, but not so creamy that it wears off super easily. It applies very easily and evenly. It's an 8 on my "long lasting/no transfer" scale. It doesn't bleed, even without a liner or primer. And I love the color, which is more versatile than some would think. It's kinda unique. I usually buy this shade from my local Ulta store instead of online, but as much as I wear it, I really should order a couple online. Either online or in-store, I'll definitely keep buying this—as long as Urban Decay doesn't discontinue it. (I'll cry if they do.)
Brielle W.
Review for: Heat (Metallized) more...
The formula of this product seems really nice but I personally didn't like the color on my skin tone. Thankfully, urban decay always comes out with a wide range of colors for each of there products, so that issue was quickly and easily solved. If you aren't sure I which color would work on you, I'd really recommend trying it in person.
Alex L.
I love this shade! It's the perfect peachy nude for my skin tone, and I love that the formula itself isn't drying on the lips. It lasts a pretty long time, and fades very nicely. My one complaint would be that I wish it was a matte instead of cream since that's my preference especially when it comes to Urban Decay Lipsticks.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
I received this as a gift from a friend, and was very pleased with it. The colors are BEAUTIFUL, and don't feel too drying. I hesitated to give them a shot since I prefer liquid lipsticks, but some of these are staples in my make up now. They are a little pricey, so I don't know if I'd say everyone NEEDS them, but I definitely recommend you try them if you get a chance!!
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Fuel - Cream (warm peachy nude) more...
This lipstick color “Fuel” by Urban Decay is almost identical to my natural lip color. The packaging is sleek and fancy. I got it as gift and have never used an Urban Decay lipstick until recently. I would recommend it to my friends because it is very pigmented so a little swipe across the lips goes a long way.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Love love love these lipsticks, they are amazing from the beautiful colors and how pigmented they are, they go on super smooth n soft, long lasting, they even smell good lol, there everything you need in a good lipsticks
Carolyn L.
Tallahassee
Review for: Heat (Metallized) more...
I️ love love love this lipstick! The copper and red combination bring out perfect pigments in my skin tone! It’s creamy but not too much. You can use it with nude eyeshadow or pop up with some smokey for a night out! I️ love the sparkles it has in it too! I️ recommend this to any diva like me! ;)
Elizabeth V.
Morgan City
Review for: Scorched - Metallized (metallic copper) more...
GREAT PRODUCT!! The color is so amazing and it goes on so smooth. I absolutely love every lip color in this brand I am never disappointed! Vice is definitely a good line and of course my last name so that makes it better lol! I would recommend to anyone and I will buy so many more!
Cassandra S.
Review for: Fuel - Cream (warm peachy nude) more...
Love this lipstick. They shade is a little light but I love paring it with Milani Cosmetics Lip Liner in Spice. The formula is creamy but stays in place. They packaging is legit. You can probably find a dupe at the drugstore but if your looking to splurge, this won’t disappoint
Little Rock, AR
Do you like the Urban Decay heat lippies?
Little Rock, AR
What is your fav HEAT Lipstick color HEAT, SCORCHED or FUEL?
Little Rock, AR
Does the packaging remind you of a bullet?
Leah H.
What are these lipsticks like? What are they like to apply and how long do they last?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
What's your favorite lipstick 💄shade?