BY URBAN DECAY #41 in Lipstick

Turn up the heat with these three limited-edition, sultry shades of Vice Lipstick.

With the arrival of Naked Heat (our new amber-hued neutral palette), Naked is hotter than ever. We were so into the warm, sexy shade range that we took the heat of the moment one step further by creating this limited-edition lipstick capsule collection.

From Fuel (warm peachy nude cream) to Heat (metallized burnt red-gold) and Scorched (metallized copper), these shades are SO hot on their own and look even more amazing when paired with our amber-hued palette. While we made these shades to go with Naked Heat, you’ll want to wear them with everything. And they’re all so ridiculously flattering, you’ll reach for them again and again. These lipstick shades will be gone before you know it—so get them now or risk missing out completely!

Our creamy, addictive Vice formula applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing. And the pigment load is insane! Vice Lipstick features our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, which gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. We loaded the formula with a long list of nourishing ingredients, including aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils to soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) delivers long-lasting moisture. And vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

Like the rest of our Vice lineup, the lipsticks come in our custom faceted case. To set these shades apart, we dipped the cap in a copper hue. Set on top of our gold lipstick base, the effect is unmistakably HEAT and insanely beautiful! When you pull this beauty out of your bag (to oohs and ahhs), shade-matched labels on the case (including the shade name and finish) make it easy to find your current addiction in your bag.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Hydrogenated Polyisobutene

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on Sephora*
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fuel - Cream (warm peachy nude) more...
All I can really say is I'm absolutely ADDICTED! I love the new packaging. It looks exactly like a shotgun shell which is unique and pretty awesome for a lipstick. When you close it, it firmly clicks shut so I don't have to worry about the cap coming off in my purse and lipstick getting all over everything or my lipstick getting ruined! It may sound like a small thing but I'm a lipstick JUNKIE and I've had a lot of problems with my KVD lipsticks because they simply won't stay shut. They're always getting loose in my bag so unfortunately after a few ruined purses I just stopped carrying them on the go. To me that's a big deal. Also I love that they have such a HUGE collection of finishes and shades (most with coordinating lip liners which is great) There are shades/finishes I was sure I wouldn't like such as the "metalized" ones, that I ended up really enjoying. I'm a liquid lipstick girl all the way so I love FULL COVERAGE and long wear and the comfort mattes and mega-mattes are great! The mega mattes do kind of require that you first prep your lips using a lip scrub and then making sure they are well moisturized or they will skip over your lips and roughly kind of drag along them and cling to ANYBdry patches etc, but pretty much ALL mattes are that way. It might seem like work but it's really not that much effort and once you've done these things and applied your lipstick, it's totally worth it because they are definitely full coverage, super long wearing (for a normal lipstick) comfortable and not overly dry feeling. Last but certainly not least are the colors, the shades themselves. They are AMAZING.
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
My go to lip sticks! They are velvety smooth and ultra hydrating for a matte formula. They are easy to apply so you don't always necessarily need lip liner. They aren't messy, and they dry so well on the lips! They rarely rub off through the day and are extremely long lasting. They are eat & drink proof and even make out proof for the most part 😂. I wear this formula a lot, just because I hate always having to reapply. I drink tons of coffee and this formula usually lasts me from sun up to sun down, with a few Tim Hortons runs, and lunch inbetween without moving or rubbing off! I never have a problem with this lippie getting on my clothes either. For the most part it stays put like a charm! One of my go to lipsticks, especially for work or a long day when I won't have the chance to reapply often, no need! One of the best lip formulas out there in my opinion. Everyone should try this atleast once, I highly doubt you wont want more!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Review for: Heat (Metallized), Fuel - Cream (warm peachy nude), Scorched - Metallized (metallic copper) more...
I was SO excited when these came out. I absolutely loved the eyeshadow palette and knew that these would be perfect colors to go with the eye looks so I snatched up one of each. They are absolutely stunning on the lips. So very creamy and amazing alongside the palette. They also look great with other looks too! The packaging is simple, yet classy. I love Urban decay and these were definitely on par with the quality products they usually make.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
I received this as a gift from a friend, and was very pleased with it. The colors are BEAUTIFUL, and don't feel too drying. I hesitated to give them a shot since I prefer liquid lipsticks, but some of these are staples in my make up now. They are a little pricey, so I don't know if I'd say everyone NEEDS them, but I definitely recommend you try them if you get a chance!!
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Love love love these lipsticks, they are amazing from the beautiful colors and how pigmented they are, they go on super smooth n soft, long lasting, they even smell good lol, there everything you need in a good lipsticks
Cassandra S.
Review for: Fuel - Cream (warm peachy nude) more...
Love this lipstick. They shade is a little light but I love paring it with Milani Cosmetics Lip Liner in Spice. The formula is creamy but stays in place. They packaging is legit. You can probably find a dupe at the drugstore but if your looking to splurge, this won’t disappoint
Devi R.
Boston
Review for: Heat (Metallized) more...
I'm really not a huge fan of urban decay and I'm usually pretty disappointed by most of their products as they initially sound appealing but are very disappointing in actual wear throughout the day. The shade heat is the first color I have like from them in a very long time.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I've only tried the lipstick shade heat from this collection. But it is such a stunning warm nude lipstick! You really can't go wrong with it. It looks good on all skin tones but I highly recommend using a slightly darker lip liner especially if you have a deeper skin tone but I use about a shade or two deeper in a lip liner when I where it 9 times out of 10. Love! Highly recommend grabbing while you still can because I'm pretty sure both these and the eyeliners are limited edition. (Both eyeliner shades, Alkaline & Torch are beautiful as well)
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Great for a night out especially since these shades are metallic colored which makes them a statement and stand out. They also have shades that are great for any day out and about. A little pricey but worth it because of the pigmented and super metallic-look.
Emma T.
I am obsessed with the shade Fuel and use it so much. I have an olive skin tone with brown eyes and brown hair, and I find that Fuel compliments me so much. It is long lasting and gorgeous and I highly recommend it. I will definitely repurchase it once I'm out.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like the Urban Decay heat lippies?
Little Rock, AR
What is your fav HEAT Lipstick color HEAT, SCORCHED or FUEL?
Leah H.
What are these lipsticks like? What are they like to apply and how long do they last?
Little Rock, AR
Does the packaging remind you of a bullet?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?