Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - # F Bomb (Cream) 3.4g/0.11oz Make Up uploaded by Katelyn H.Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - # F Bomb (Cream) 3.4g/0.11oz Make Up uploaded by Elin T.

BY URBAN DECAY

A highly-pigmented, nourishing lipstick Developed with proprietary Pigment Infusion SystemTM Provides a super-creamy texture, rich payout & superior color dispersion Contains aloe vera, jojoba, avocado & babassu oils to nourish & soften lips Blended... see more...

Samantha F.
Lansing
I got this lipstick as a gift from a friend. I honestly didn’t really enjoy using this product as the color was more intense than I thought it would be. I am more of a subtle type of person and would never pick bright red for my self. A far as this product lasting it wore well most of the night and was even a little bit of a pain to take off
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has pretty great color payoff but the application does not last as long as a matte lipstick would. Since it is a cream expect for it to smudge dome but other than that the lipstick itself was nice.
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Best red lipstick! Very creamy and goes on super easily and the color is nice and bold! With this I honestly use a red lip liner from Mac to help more define my lip! Will definitely purchase this again!
KENYA J.
Jonesboro
Purchased at: ULTA
Every woman needs a good bright lipstick that makes their whole face just look beat.! And this lipstick is the one that always gets picked when I just feel the need to slay the day.!
Antonette V.
I was kinda skeptical with this lipstick and as soon as I put it on, it kinda felt dry at first few times I tried it. Then after a while it started getting smooth - I guess it was just the top of the lipstick. I wouldn’t recommend it though
Dana J.
Huntsville
Purchased at: ULTA
This color stays on great! If your looking for a color to last all day, this is the one! Very creamy and wont dry out your lips. Also, goes on very evenly and smooth. Give it a try for yourself.
Jordan P.
Troy
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how pigmented this lipstick is. Super long wearing, non sticky and is super creamy to apply to lips. One of my favorites.
abs P.
Richmond
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best true red lipsticks. I also had no bleeding of the color off the lips. A very creamy smooth consistency.
Courtney L.
Blythewood , SC
This is my perfect red! The lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. I don’t know what I would do without it!
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna going to go check out my mom I wanna ya know I wanna ya was like I ya know want to