BY URBAN DECAY #12 in Lipstick

Prepare to get hooked. Vice Lipstick comes in a massive lineup of 100 addictive shades and six indulgent finishes—our biggest lineup yet!

Our shade range has it all: Bold brights. Dark, sexy shades. Super-versatile neutrals. With so much variety it’ll make your head spin, there’s something for everyone—from new shades to cult favorites you thought you’d never see again. Several shades were inspired by some of our other lip products (and even our Eyeshadows and Eye Pencils!).

Our huge assortment also includes more finishes than ever before:

MEGA MATTE: super-intense matte

COMFORT MATTE: our creamiest matte

CREAM: the original: creamy, badass luxury

METALLIZED: cream with a high level of pearl

SHEER: a punch of color with a sheer, shiny finish

SHEER SHIMMER: slightly transparent finish with floating pearl and a smooth texture

The pigment load in Vice Lipstick is insane! Just one swipe provides an unbelievable laydown of color. And every shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels amazing! Our proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives the formula its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion.

This creamy formula is loaded with nourishing ingredients. A yummy butter blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter (derived from Malaysian illipe trees) provides long-lasting moisture. And Vitamin C and vitamin E provide a hit of antioxidants.

Vice Lipstick comes in a modernized, luxed-up version of our original lipstick case that looked like a shotgun shell. It’s new, but speaks to our roots. The faceted gunmetal case has a gold base and debossed lettering, and our custom-designed lipstick features an embossed “UD.” We even added a shade-matched label (including the shade name and finish) to make it easy to find the right color within the depths of your bag.

Selah H.
Selah H.
I have all 5 of the lipsticks and I love all of them!

Alice (sheer shimmer) :
this is such beautiful color! it is a sheer nude with pink shift which basically means its a sheer nude with a really pretty peachy pink iridescent. It is a great wearable everyday color or can be applied to the center of the lips to make your lips look fuller! definitely the most wearable shade out of all of them.

Mad Hatter (metalized) :
this is definitely my favorite shade out of all 5 of them! it is a stunning purple shimmer and the color is very opaque! It is such a unique color and if you only wanted to buy one lipstick I would recommend this one!

Mirana (metalized) :
this is a beautiful dark berry shade with a subtle shimmer to it but its not very noticeable on the lips. this and Iracebeth are the most opaque shades in the collection. It is the exact shade that Mirana (the white queen) wears in the movie! I will be wearing this a lot in the fall time!

Iracebeth (comfort matte)
this is such a beautiful red! it is a comfort matte so its very comfortable on the lips and not drying at all! this is by far the most opaque color out of all of them and who doesn't love a good red?

Time (metalized) :
time is a gorgeous navy blue with shimmer. its very unique and I kinda want to wear it every single day! The color is pretty opaque but not as opaque as Iracebeth & Mirana.

the packaging is the same as the UD Gwen just with a beautiful brightly colored design.
I overall 100% recommend these lipsticks!
check out my review on the eyeshadow palette too! :)
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Cambridge, MA
In my ongoing quest for a lipstick that matches the natural color of my lips perfectly, I decided to check out this massive new lipstick launch from UD. Miracle of miracles, I found it! Backtalk is now my go-to shade for a natural look, and I am never buying another lipstick for that purpose.
So that happened.
And then...I wandered into sephora with a girlfriend and walked past this impressive lipstick display again, feeling adventurous and kind of wanting to just shock my friend with a "what on earth color are you wearing?" reaction, so after looking at the purples and even the navy blue, decided to throw on Anarchy, an extreme shocking pink shade. Instead of my friend thinking I was crazy, she actually told me the color looked awesome on me and insisted I buy it.
I was surprised to look up Anarchy on the website and see it categorized as "satin finish" instead of "matte" like Backtalk is, because it had the same gorgeous highly-pigmented matte finish as Backtalk.
Basically this line gives you an insane amount of colors and not a SINGLE one of them will deceive you. They go on so smoothly, exactly how you want a lipstick to show up on you....and for a lipstick lover, that is both amazing and potentially dangerous for your wallet!
Whatever....a million stars for me. A lipstick that wears forever, is not deceiving in its color no matter the shade and has SO many shades t choose from....where could you possibly go wrong???
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Neptune Beach, FL
Review for: UV-B (vibrant blue w/purple shift)
This is a high quality lipstick. The matte finish is my favorite. Sometimes matte finishes can have a dry feeling, but this brand feels moisturizing. I was immediately impressed with the packaging. It came in a lovely drawstring bag and the box is beautiful. This is a class act seller and product. The color appears much darker than what it truly is. I purchased the Gossip. It blends in beautifully with my medium skin tone. My colors are a cool winter and this shade is complimentary. My only concern about this line of lipstick is the price. I know women wouldn't bat an eye at $22.00, but I'm not sure I could justify this price. It really is a quality lipstick, I'm just more economical in my purchase decisions. My 4 stars is not a reflection of this beautiful lipstick, just the price. This arrived within two days of ordering and came nicely packaged. I would give this as a gift with no hesitation. I highly recommend this lipstick. I purchased this at a discount for my honest evaluation and review.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Windsor, CT
Oh. My. Gosh. Guys. This lipstick is incredible! Normally I stray towards Smashbox and Bite for my lips, but when I heard that UD was coming out with 100 new lipsticks I had to try them out. And I am in love. Let's just start with the range of finishes: sheer, cream, metallic, comfort matte (creamy texture with a hint of shimmer), mega matte (the matte-est matte). Not to mention all of the colors. There's something for everyone. I was standing there swatching for an hour. I ended up walking away with two - Venom and Conspiracy. Venom is a cream magenta berry which is nice for day time but can easily be vamped up for a night out. Conspiracy is metallic brown with copper flakes. I've been looking for a brown to become my nude lip and this is my Hail Mary. I'm a WOC and because my lips are darker, the metallic comes out sheer and is so pretty for every day. And they glide on so smooth and last really well throughout the day. All in all I'm very happy and definitely get more!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Ok so I got all 5 and this is what I think. The Alice- i didn't really like it, I thought it would show a little more than it does it kinda just looks like i got gloss on I thought it was gonna be more goldy. The Iracebeth so pretty its red not orangy red but a darker red with a little bit of fushia in it. The MadHatter I like that one too its purple not to dark its pretty, fun color. The Mirana this one is very nice dark, dramatic I wouldn't wear it everyday ofcourse but i would wear it here and there love the way it pops. The Time this one is blue I was expecting a little more darker blue I mean it is dark but not that dark it kinda looks more metallic i wanted it to look darker so i outlined it with a brown lip liner it kind of helped but eh its alright not the blue i thought it was gonna look like but its nice. Overall they're alright I like 3 out of 5 but you can never have too much make up. Heres a pic after I applied the brown lipliner to the Time (blue) lipstick
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
Color magnífico reúne gran fórmula. ¡¡Soy adicto!! Estaba tan excitado cuando UD salió con una multitud de bellas tonalidades en tres fórmulas diferentes. Sólo he comprado una de las fórmulas hasta ahora, pero estoy muy impresionado. No sólo hay un montón de tonos para elegir, pero unas pocas fórmulas diferentes para elegir también. Elegí una fórmula cremosa en un color que no tengo actualmente en mi colección (tengo un montón de barra de labios). La pigmentación de la cobertura y es grande. La cantidad de hidratación proporciona esta barra de labios es increíble - algunas barras de labios se secan los labios hacia fuera o son irritantes debido al factor de hormigueo algunas empresas añaden a sus productos para los labios para rellenar los labios. El desgaste, incluso para una fórmula cremosa, se lleva mucho. Me gusta muchísimo este lápiz de labios y compraré más. El precio también hace que la compra de múltiples balas de esta línea fácil de tragar.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
They've recently came out with amazing colors. I purchased Pandemonium (Purple Shade) $ love it! I'm very picky, but I happened to love this one. When applying, I dab some of the product on my lips and spread it around with a lip brush (before going further, I applied Tarte's lipscrub and used UD's lip pencil to outline). I then apply lipstick again, but this time all around (no dabs). I then go over it with a lip brush again to spread the product evenly and cover the areas I couldn't get to (I have small lips). It never dried my lips or creased. I did drink out of a plastic water bottle while being afraid of the product coming off. To my surprise, I got home finding out it still looked amazing. There was no fade in color. I fell in love with UD's priduct even more. I don't know how it went for you, but I truly recommend this product. It was worth my $$.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Just like the revolution lipsticks.. But better. I can't say anything bad about this lipstick. I finally bit the bullet and I just got myself one since I've been getting them for everyone else as presents. I bought the 'Mrs. Mia Wallace' because I felt like I needed a red (you can never have too many reds) and also because I love pulp fiction. I missed it when they had the color in limited edition for the UD Revolution Lipstick, and so happy that they brought it back with the UD Vice Lipstick. Color payoff is amazing. Goes on smoothly no skipping. No feathering especially if you use the UD Ozone primer. Great feel. Very creamy. The casing of they lipstick is cute even though I wasn't so gung-ho about it at first. It looks like a bullet lol. Good call on the 6 finishes and many colors UD, you have a true fan over here when it comes to lipsticks.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
Gorgeous color meets great formula. I'm addicted!! I was so excited when UD came out with a multitude of beautiful shades in three different formulas. I have only bought one of the formulas thus far but I am incredibly impressed. Not only are there tons of shades to choose from but a few different formulas to choose from as well. I chose a creamy formula in a color I don't currently have in my collection (I have a ton of lipstick). The coverage & pigmentation is great. The amount of hydration this lipstick provides is amazing -- some lipsticks dry my lips out or are irritating due to the tingling factor some companies add to their lip products to plump lips. The wear, even for a creamy formula, was long wearing. I thoroughly enjoy this lipstick & will buy more. The price point also makes buying multiple bullets from this line easy to swallow.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
San Mateo, CA
My newest favorite brand of lipstick, but since I'm a lip product junkie, I do have a few select brands that I love. I have about 5 of the new Vice lipsticks: Bittersweet, Tampered, Rock Steady, Afterdark, Uptight, Stark Naked, Psycho, and a few of the Revolution formula which I also love: Manic, Catfight, Jilted, Strip, Liar, Ladyflower.
My favorite formula of the Vice lips is the Comfort Matte - it's not at all drying, and they are very pigmented. They also wear well, and since I like to reapply, the wear doesn't really matter much to me. They do last at least 3-4 hours without eating. My only complaint about the Vice collection is that there are too many shades, and some are very similar to each other. The collection could have been lowered by 20 shades, in my opinion - too many choices! Other than that, these are great!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
What is your favorite color out of the 120 color collection?
DaMarion J.
DaMarion J.
Glen Allen, VA
Do this stay on your lips all day?
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Favorite shades and finishes?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Is this a long lasting lippie? Looking for something that doesn't need to be reapplied to often!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
How good is this lipstick? I mean i love their eyeshadow so I kinda would think I'd like their lipsticks.