BY URBAN DECAY

This worth value of £90 has been calculated based on the sum of five units of Vice lipsticks valued at £15 each and 1 Ultimate Ozone Multi Purpose Primer Pencil worth £15 which totals the amount of £90.

Always looking for more ways to satisfy your lipstick vice? Get your fix with Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash by Urban Decay. This limited-edition set is loaded with five creamy, addictive shades of Vice Lipstick—from neutral to bright, dark to light.

Perfect for lipstick junkies or anyone who can’t seem to decide which shade of Vice to get first, this set has something for everyone. Experiment with new shades and cult favorites in FIVE indulgent finishes: Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer Shimmer and Sheer. UD also included Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil, the clear, thick-barreled pencil that’s clinically proven to make lip color last eight hours. It even prevents feathering, corrects mistakes and fills in fine lines!

Like a smaller version of one of UD’s limited-edition vaults, this collector’s set is worthy of display on any vanity. Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash comes in a sleek black display box with a magnetic closure. Perfect for giving (and even better to receive) it’s guaranteed to elicit lots of jealous stares.

UD’s proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade of Vice Lipstick its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry.

Shades included:

• 1993: (Comfort Matte): Medium Brown

• What's your favorite color? Bright and bold or simple and...1 Answers
  • So the ultimate primer pencil how do you use that with th...1 Answers
Urban Decay Vice Full Frontal Lipstick Vault
  • "This set is phenomenal. A beautiful set of fabulously finished lipsticks in a beautiful presenting box for $75 CDN is an absolute steal! It's like getting one and a bit free! The lipsticks are gorgeous on as well. You get a flattering matte brown called 1993, a sheer orange called Snitch, a sparkly pink called Big Bang, a creamy red called Gash, and a gorgeous shimmery sheer purple called Seismic." in 96 reviews
  • "All stars for this product i love love love all the colors and they are very pigmented and long lasting! Totally worth the buy! " in 85 reviews
  • "I LOVE the Vice lipstick. I feel like it goes on easier and stays on better then most of the other lipsticks I have tried. And they have SUCH a variety of colors that you can find whatever you need. I definitely recommend it!" in 32 reviews
laura P.
I rarely find such good lip kits ,but when I do all my lip looks are from one palette.The texture is amazing,but the only thing I didn't adore about this palette is the color options( the only color I can and do use for a everyday look is BACKTALK) and the amount of product I get for the price .Oh and we can't forgot the pretty packaging.
Tatiana O.
I have about twelve of these now. I have found that I prefer the satin (says cream under the lipstick name on the box) and comfort matte formulas. These formulas last forever. I literally put one of the creams on in the morning of a long day and it lasted all day with no reapplication. I even ate and drank with it and didn't have to reapply, I just had to smack my lips together and wiggle them around to distribute the color
Christina D.
Fargo
This pallet has got to be my favorite go to for lip color. It’s got enough of a variety that nine times out of ten I can find something to match the rest of my look and it lasts reasonably long without being a pain to remove. My only complaint is that the brush it came with ended up completely falling apart, all of the bristles in the middle fell out and rendered it useless to me which sucks because it was the best lip brush I have
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all of the Urban Decay products that I have used and love, this isn’t one of them. I don’t feel impressed by the formula of these lipsticks. The price point isn’t bad I guess but when drugstore lipstick is comparable in quality, that’s not a good thing. I actually am a lover of mid-range to high end makeup but I prefer maybelline lipsticks to these. I purchased violate which is a shimmery cream and it went int my lip lines like crazy. I also Ickes up safe word and this was a cream, it didn’t settle into lines however, it did not feel so great and wore off quickly- about 2-3 hours. That is definitely not the maximum wear time that I expect from a lipstick that isn’t drugstore. So that concludes my dislike for this lipstick. I will not repurchase it and I actually returned the colors to Sephora. I’ll stick to UD’s other products.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
I only have one of these colors I do not have the whole kit although I think the colors in this kit are beautiful and can flatter anyone so that’s one thing I always look for when buying kits or vaults like this. Purchased at Sephora the pigmentation of this lipsticks are amazing you only need one or two coats at most. The staying power is not of a lip stain but pretty awesome for I️t just being a lipstick I am sure if you put on a lip primer and topper this baby will last all day because of the high pigmentation my only complaint is that I️t was a bit drying after I️t being on my lips for several hours ALTHOUGH right now during this time of year I do have really dry lips so that may be the cause of I️t, also I have I️t four stars because these lipsticks from Urban decay can be a bit pricey when your on a budget but they are a great collectors item for sure! I would definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora and trying them out!!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
When this came out I was so excited for it. I believe it has 135 shades all together. I worked at Sephora at the time and it was always my go to lipstick stop for anyone who didn’t know what color was best. It pairs well with the urban decay lip liners. The colors are beautiful and their names are very clever. They have mattes, comfort mattes, sheers, glitters, and even glossy lipsticks. The variety is what makes it the best.
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
Lot of variety and the colors pop i love it. This will be my look hella fly lipatick to wear when I want to liok super dope and feel like a million bucks. The names meet the description the color is insane and ita very smooth on my lips. I love whne I am applying makeup on a clienrs face and I ask them to choose from this collection their eyes light up and they have all been pleased so far so good.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
I got this as a gift because people know how much I love lip products and gotta say that I liked these more than I thought. They’re not cheap but they’re pigmented and smooth. They also didn’t dry down as matte as others which I appreciated. They don’t last as long but I love the color and texture so much that I don’t care.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
I got this as a gift for Christmas last year. The color pigmentation on these are beautiful and the colors are sooo pretty. The only thing is that these are a little streaky. Not super bad but you need a few layers for sure, and definitely wear the brighter colors with a liner because they do bleed a little bit . but after that you're good to go.
Tati S.
Fort Pierce, FL
The glitter lipsticks are difficult. On first application they looks beautiful but once they dry down (shade Conspiracy in particular) they turn into a glittery mess. The matte shades on the other hand are impeccable. They look beautiful on the lips. Overall it's a nice product that comes in beautiful shades, is very long-lasting, and waterproof.
Jessica A.
What's your favorite color? Bright and bold or simple and nude?
Monica G.
So the ultimate primer pencil how do you use that with the lipstick like what is it for I'm asking because I usually just put on the lipstick and that's it.