BY URBAN DECAY #96 in Lipstick

This worth value of £90 has been calculated based on the sum of five units of Vice lipsticks valued at £15 each and 1 Ultimate Ozone Multi Purpose Primer Pencil worth £15 which totals the amount of £90.

Always looking for more ways to satisfy your lipstick vice? Get your fix with Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash by Urban Decay. This limited-edition set is loaded with five creamy, addictive shades of Vice Lipstick—from neutral to bright, dark to light.

Perfect for lipstick junkies or anyone who can’t seem to decide which shade of Vice to get first, this set has something for everyone. Experiment with new shades and cult favorites in FIVE indulgent finishes: Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer Shimmer and Sheer. UD also included Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil, the clear, thick-barreled pencil that’s clinically proven to make lip color last eight hours. It even prevents feathering, corrects mistakes and fills in fine lines!

Like a smaller version of one of UD’s limited-edition vaults, this collector’s set is worthy of display on any vanity. Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash comes in a sleek black display box with a magnetic closure. Perfect for giving (and even better to receive) it’s guaranteed to elicit lots of jealous stares.

UD’s proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade of Vice Lipstick its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry.

Shades included:

Vice Lipstick:

• Seismic (Sheer Shimmer): Plum-purple W/Red Shimmer
  • Gash (Cream): Deep Red W/Tonal Shimmer
  • Big Bang (Metallized): Bright Pink Sparkle
  • Snitch (Sheer): Pale Coral-pink
  • 1993: (Comfort Matte): Medium Brown

Urban Decay Vice Full Frontal Lipstick Vault
  • "This set is phenomenal. A beautiful set of fabulously finished lipsticks in a beautiful presenting box for $75 CDN is an absolute steal! It's like getting one and a bit free! The lipsticks are gorgeous on as well. You get a flattering matte brown called 1993, a sheer orange called Snitch, a sparkly pink called Big Bang, a creamy red called Gash, and a gorgeous shimmery sheer purple called Seismic." in 96 reviews
  • "All stars for this product i love love love all the colors and they are very pigmented and long lasting! Totally worth the buy! " in 85 reviews
  • "All stars for this product i love love love all the colors and they are very pigmented and long lasting! Totally worth the buy! " in 84 reviews
  • "I LOVE the Vice lipstick. I feel like it goes on easier and stays on better then most of the other lipsticks I have tried. And they have SUCH a variety of colors that you can find whatever you need. I definitely recommend it!" in 32 reviews
Brittany D.
Salem, MA
I purchased this lipstick on a whim when I saw it at my local Nordstrom Rack, so I didn't pay full price for it. Considering I paid less than half of what the product actually retails for I was really happy with it, however if I were going to spend more money on lipstick I would probably go with MAC instead. I LOVE the fun colors that the Urban Decay Vice comes in, but I prefer the smoother more matte look of other brands I've tried.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all of the Urban Decay products that I have used and love, this isn’t one of them. I don’t feel impressed by the formula of these lipsticks. The price point isn’t bad I guess but when drugstore lipstick is comparable in quality, that’s not a good thing. I actually am a lover of mid-range to high end makeup but I prefer maybelline lipsticks to these. I purchased violate which is a shimmery cream and it went int my lip lines like crazy. I also Ickes up safe word and this was a cream, it didn’t settle into lines however, it did not feel so great and wore off quickly- about 2-3 hours. That is definitely not the maximum wear time that I expect from a lipstick that isn’t drugstore. So that concludes my dislike for this lipstick. I will not repurchase it and I actually returned the colors to Sephora. I’ll stick to UD’s other products.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
I only have one of these colors I do not have the whole kit although I think the colors in this kit are beautiful and can flatter anyone so that’s one thing I always look for when buying kits or vaults like this. Purchased at Sephora the pigmentation of this lipsticks are amazing you only need one or two coats at most. The staying power is not of a lip stain but pretty awesome for I️t just being a lipstick I am sure if you put on a lip primer and topper this baby will last all day because of the high pigmentation my only complaint is that I️t was a bit drying after I️t being on my lips for several hours ALTHOUGH right now during this time of year I do have really dry lips so that may be the cause of I️t, also I have I️t four stars because these lipsticks from Urban decay can be a bit pricey when your on a budget but they are a great collectors item for sure! I would definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora and trying them out!!
Tati S.
Port Saint Lucie
The glitter lipsticks are difficult. On first application they looks beautiful but once they dry down (shade Conspiracy in particular) they turn into a glittery mess. The matte shades on the other hand are impeccable. They look beautiful on the lips. Overall it's a nice product that comes in beautiful shades, is very long-lasting, and waterproof.
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
I got this as a gift for Christmas last year. The color pigmentation on these are beautiful and the colors are sooo pretty. The only thing is that these are a little streaky. Not super bad but you need a few layers for sure, and definitely wear the brighter colors with a liner because they do bleed a little bit . but after that you're good to go.
JoJo B.
I’ve never used a lipstick pallet where you have different colors so you can mix and match them in any way. These are creamy and smooth lipsticks. This packaging gives you less product then you would get in an actually lipstick form. I would recommend this to someone who is into Lip art and making designs or intense lip colors.
Zakia S.
It's a great products. It's formula is very good. I like the every shades of this lipstick, it looks perfect. My friends always complement me whenever I use this lipstick. I bought it from Urban Decay. I also recommended to my friends, they bought it & loved it. I strongly recommend this product.
Lourdes A.
Las vegas
Omg I can’t even explain ! This is my all time favorite . The colors are beautiful and stunning . I’m not much of a lipstick person but this is so an exception . I will never ever stop using this it’s just to good !!!!! Lol  I would totally buy more if I were ever to run out .
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
This pallet was given to me as a Christmas gift and when I received it, it was a bit dry looking and a bit cracked (yes it was brand new). I was so hesitant to use it because I thought I would be disappointed but honestly the pigment in each of the lip colors is AMAZING! Even the shimmers are so beautiful, and the packaging makes it even better! The brush is nice and soft and it’s cute! I would recommend it if you are into lipstick but try and see the inside to make sure its not dry or cracked!
Hadara👸🏽❤ P.
Irving
Ughhh!!!! All the shades are beautiful. The product was actually really easy to apply and it felt very good on my lips. I think the pigment is really good. It's very pigmented. It apply easy and has a good smell to it. The product looked very natural on my lips I would recommend this!!
Monica G.
So the ultimate primer pencil how do you use that with the lipstick like what is it for I'm asking because I usually just put on the lipstick and that's it.
Jessica A.
What's your favorite color? Bright and bold or simple and nude?