BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Lipstick

This worth value of £90 has been calculated based on the sum of five units of Vice lipsticks valued at £15 each and 1 Ultimate Ozone Multi Purpose Primer Pencil worth £15 which totals the amount of £90.

Always looking for more ways to satisfy your lipstick vice? Get your fix with Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash by Urban Decay. This limited-edition set is loaded with five creamy, addictive shades of Vice Lipstick—from neutral to bright, dark to light.

Perfect for lipstick junkies or anyone who can’t seem to decide which shade of Vice to get first, this set has something for everyone. Experiment with new shades and cult favorites in FIVE indulgent finishes: Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer Shimmer and Sheer. UD also included Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil, the clear, thick-barreled pencil that’s clinically proven to make lip color last eight hours. It even prevents feathering, corrects mistakes and fills in fine lines!

Like a smaller version of one of UD’s limited-edition vaults, this collector’s set is worthy of display on any vanity. Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash comes in a sleek black display box with a magnetic closure. Perfect for giving (and even better to receive) it’s guaranteed to elicit lots of jealous stares.

UD’s proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade of Vice Lipstick its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry.

Shades included:

• Snitch (Sheer): Pale Coral-pink
  • 1993: (Comfort Matte): Medium Brown

Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
I only have one of these colors I do not have the whole kit although I think the colors in this kit are beautiful and can flatter anyone so that’s one thing I always look for when buying kits or vaults like this. Purchased at Sephora the pigmentation of this lipsticks are amazing you only need one or two coats at most. The staying power is not of a lip stain but pretty awesome for I️t just being a lipstick I am sure if you put on a lip primer and topper this baby will last all day because of the high pigmentation my only complaint is that I️t was a bit drying after I️t being on my lips for several hours ALTHOUGH right now during this time of year I do have really dry lips so that may be the cause of I️t, also I have I️t four stars because these lipsticks from Urban decay can be a bit pricey when your on a budget but they are a great collectors item for sure! I would definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora and trying them out!!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
BEST LIPSTICK IVE EVER PURCHASED. Moisturizing, clean, easy to apply, and long lasting! This is my absolute new favorite lip product. I am so impressed by these lipsticks I’ve recommended them to literally everyone in my life. I can’t say enough how great they are, and decently priced. I only have to reapply after eating— which is reasonable. But it doesn’t transfer when I drink through a straw, which is awesome. Such a great formula, and I recommend to anyone looking to try something new or just add a quality product to their collection!!
Sabrin H.
"My dermatologist recommended it to me, and it works like a charm," says one user. "I have used every lip balm ... on the planet, and I've never found anything that comes close to this stuff. It healed [my lips] in three days flat!" Another reader chimes in to say her "peeling lips" were already healing by the end of her first day of use. "It does an incredibly good job of protecting your lips (and I've tried everything)," says one reviewer. "Chapped and cracked lips are [now] a thing of the past for me."
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Out of all of the Urban Decay products that I have used and love, this isn’t one of them. I don’t feel impressed by the formula of these lipsticks. The price point isn’t bad I guess but when drugstore lipstick is comparable in quality, that’s not a good thing. I actually am a lover of mid-range to high end makeup but I prefer maybelline lipsticks to these. I purchased violate which is a shimmery cream and it went int my lip lines like crazy. I also Ickes up safe word and this was a cream, it didn’t settle into lines however, it did not feel so great and wore off quickly- about 2-3 hours. That is definitely not the maximum wear time that I expect from a lipstick that isn’t drugstore. So that concludes my dislike for this lipstick. I will not repurchase it and I actually returned the colors to Sephora. I’ll stick to UD’s other products.
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
I love Urban Decay lipsticks. They are very pigmented, they keep my lips moisturized and soft all day. The funny part is that the color transfers pretty easily BUT you can’t tell from my lips, it’s usually just from other objects. So that is nice because even though it comes off it doesn’t leave your lips patchy. My favorite colors to wear are their bright pinks and reds. The packaging is gorgeous too!
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
Me encantan estos labiales, especialmente por la gran cantidad de colores disponibles, son súper fáciles de aplicar y realmente el color es duradero , para ser un labial de marca no es tan costoso ya que es bastante duradero. Si no te gustan los labiales cremosos este no es para ti, pero si quieres mantener unos labios hidratados corre a comprarlos!
Tati S.
Port Saint Lucie
The glitter lipsticks are difficult. On first application they looks beautiful but once they dry down (shade Conspiracy in particular) they turn into a glittery mess. The matte shades on the other hand are impeccable. They look beautiful on the lips. Overall it's a nice product that comes in beautiful shades, is very long-lasting, and waterproof.
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
I got this as a gift for Christmas last year. The color pigmentation on these are beautiful and the colors are sooo pretty. The only thing is that these are a little streaky. Not super bad but you need a few layers for sure, and definitely wear the brighter colors with a liner because they do bleed a little bit . but after that you're good to go.
JoJo B.
I’ve never used a lipstick pallet where you have different colors so you can mix and match them in any way. These are creamy and smooth lipsticks. This packaging gives you less product then you would get in an actually lipstick form. I would recommend this to someone who is into Lip art and making designs or intense lip colors.
Haley N.
charlotte
I Love the color it’s so pretty and math with my outfits. I brought from Mac and brought the whole set of it because all the color look so good. The price is not that expensive and I probably will uses it again and recommend to my friends to use it. Love it
Monica G.
So the ultimate primer pencil how do you use that with the lipstick like what is it for I'm asking because I usually just put on the lipstick and that's it.
Jessica A.
What's your favorite color? Bright and bold or simple and nude?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?