Urban Decay Vice Full Frontal Lipstick Vault
This worth value of £90 has been calculated based on the sum of five units of Vice lipsticks valued at £15 each and 1 Ultimate Ozone Multi Purpose Primer Pencil worth £15 which totals the amount of £90.
Always looking for more ways to satisfy your lipstick vice? Get your fix with Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash by Urban Decay. This limited-edition set is loaded with five creamy, addictive shades of Vice Lipstick—from neutral to bright, dark to light.
Perfect for lipstick junkies or anyone who can’t seem to decide which shade of Vice to get first, this set has something for everyone. Experiment with new shades and cult favorites in FIVE indulgent finishes: Comfort Matte, Cream, Metallized, Sheer Shimmer and Sheer. UD also included Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil, the clear, thick-barreled pencil that’s clinically proven to make lip color last eight hours. It even prevents feathering, corrects mistakes and fills in fine lines!
Like a smaller version of one of UD’s limited-edition vaults, this collector’s set is worthy of display on any vanity. Full Frontal Reloaded Vice Lipstick Stash comes in a sleek black display box with a magnetic closure. Perfect for giving (and even better to receive) it’s guaranteed to elicit lots of jealous stares.
UD’s proprietary Pigment Infusion System™ gives each shade of Vice Lipstick its super-creamy texture, rich payout and superior color dispersion. Yummy Butter Blend comforts, hydrates and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, never dry.
- Seismic (Sheer Shimmer): Plum-purple W/Red Shimmer
- Gash (Cream): Deep Red W/Tonal Shimmer
- Big Bang (Metallized): Bright Pink Sparkle
- Snitch (Sheer): Pale Coral-pink
- 1993: (Comfort Matte): Medium Brown
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- "This set is phenomenal. A beautiful set of fabulously finished lipsticks in a beautiful presenting box for $75 CDN is an absolute steal! It's like getting one and a bit free! The lipsticks are gorgeous on as well. You get a flattering matte brown called 1993, a sheer orange called Snitch, a sparkly pink called Big Bang, a creamy red called Gash, and a gorgeous shimmery sheer purple called Seismic." in 96 reviews
- "All stars for this product i love love love all the colors and they are very pigmented and long lasting! Totally worth the buy! " in 85 reviews
- "All stars for this product i love love love all the colors and they are very pigmented and long lasting! Totally worth the buy! " in 84 reviews
- "I LOVE the Vice lipstick. I feel like it goes on easier and stays on better then most of the other lipsticks I have tried. And they have SUCH a variety of colors that you can find whatever you need. I definitely recommend it!" in 32 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos