Urban Decay Vice 4
Urban Decay Vice 4
By Urban Decay
kofelee s.
Portland , OR

Does anyone else find the pigment quit poor for the price and the brand?

Abi T.
Abi T.
2 years ago
UD has had better palettes but i think this is a pretty good one as well
Ellie A.
Ellie A.
2 years, 3 months ago
I thought that for a few colours but I found them to be a lot better when you apply using your fingers!
Beangely F.
Beangely F.
2 years, 4 months ago
Honestly, I did too. I was pretty disappointed. I found some colors, chalky even. I was not expecting this from UD