Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Vice 2. Urban Decay launches Vice 2 a luxe, sophisticated palette loaded with 20 ALL-NEW (and unbelievably gorgeous) Eyeshadow shades. Experiment with insanely cool brights, not your average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. With 20 shades, it is hard to even know where to begin! Voodoo, a really dimensional purple; Toxic, a metallic copper-pink that is unlike anything Urban Decay have ever done; Prank, a dark, mesmerizing shade you have to see to believe; and Smokeout, a gorgeous, dark taupey-black (perfect for creating amazing smoky lids or lining your eyes).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
San Leandro, CA
Great color pay off! The vice palettes are great because you can create a lot of different looks with the colors. I don’t like that the packaging is bulky.
Diberville
I had this one for a while, I wasn't really a fan of it so I ended up selling it to a friend later on. It was nice just not for me.
Cascade, IA
I love different looks and this was able to give me many versatile ones. The colors and blend ability is amazing as always.
Barstow, CA
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Ramona, OK
This pallet was so hard to find! The glitter shades in this pallet are to die for!!! The silver! Lawwwwwd!
Van Lear
Love all the colors in this pallet. Very good pigmentation and you do not need to use a lot. Long lasting
Lincoln , NE
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the colors in this pallet! I don’t usually use it to create a whole look, but it offers beautiful pops of color when I need it! The large mirror in this pallet is awesome too. It was my standard makeup mirror for a looooong time before I upgraded to a normal mirror. (Roadstripe in the inner corner here)
Miramar, FL
I actually really like the shades in this palette, there a some great mattes in them and few crease shades.. They apply sooo good on the lids, easy to use it just goes right on.. They have pigment. I'd probably purchase again, but I hav a feeling this will last a good time.
It’s really good pallet it has combination of shimmery colors and matte colors but the thing is that is so powdery so it can fall in your eyelashes and your face so make sure to start with eyes then your face
bournemouth
I didn't like colour range and would very hard to create a nice look! However the shadows blend nicely and build up beautifully! Shadows are a lot like the makeup revolution shadows which are 75% of the price!

Looking for your answer?