Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#74 in Highlighter

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Urbanglow Cream Highlight Color: Brown Sugar Taupe - beige; in zamac compact with enameled lid. Sure, we think you re beautiful, but that doesn t mean you can t emphasize your assets. Our silky cream highlighter gives you the power to guide their eyes to all the right places. Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it. Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night s sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire...

Photos (2)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA

I received a sample of this highlighter in the color sin, which is described as a champagne color, which I do not agree with. I was expecting this highlighter to be very pigmented but when put on my skin there seemed to be no color and just a frost like finish. I would recommend this to people that do not want any color in their highlighter, as for I like my highlighter to add more color to my face.
Nina A.
Nina A.

Love this highlighter! I got it in two differen shades when they were on sale online. Kinda pricey (when not on sale) but lasts a long time and looks great! Blends in really well, half the time I would just put that on and no blush. I would recommend this highlighter- it gives that more dewy look for those that like that.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

I bought this highlighter years ago when it still wasn't as popular of a makeup routine as it has become now days. it is very rich, such a pretty highlighter. more on the creamy side. very easy to apply and blend. if you're comfortable with creams go for this. i also feel it is very versatile as i am an olive tone.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Viera, FL

the skull packaging is by far one of the best characteristics of this highlight. This is a shimmery, bronzey color which can be hard to use everyday. If you us it on its own with a dewy foundation, you can create a jlo glow. There are so many better bronzers out there, i dont think i would repurchase.
LeAnn M.
LeAnn M.
Tampa, FL

This one didn't really do much for me. It didn't really enhance my skin very well at all. I prefer a powder to a cream application. Don't know if I would buy this again. I do want to try the Illuminated Powder by Urban Decay. I think this one would be better for those with dry skin as it is creamy.
Jeannine H.
Jeannine H.
Apex, NC

Eh. I understand why they discontinued this product. It had fun coloring and a really cool undertone, but there was not a good way to apply this. I didn't find it to work well on dry skin or oily skin. It didn't last long at all. Definitely would not repurchase, thankfully it's no longer for sale.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

Este Highlighter en crema es muy bueno, yo diria que de los mejores. La pigmentación que tiene es muy buena por lo que no tienes la necesidad de aplicar demasiado. No lo recomendaria para pieles grasa, pero probar no cuesta nada y como mi piel no es grasosa le va muy bien. Lo volveria a comprar.
This urban decay highlighter is one of the best I've used! I bought the champagne pink highlighter and was so satisfied with the results. It was a nude color with shimmer and I fell in LOVE. This product lasted the entire night when I wore it and looked amazing. I'd buy this any chance I got!
cynthia m.
cynthia m.
Adelanto, CA

Love this cream highlight, super light and great color payout. Not drying at all and last a long time. Lots of colors to choose from. Goes on suuuper smooth you can apply it with a brush or simply with tour fingers. A little goes a long way, a good bang for your buck, deffenetly worth it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

It's so creamy and shiny, and picks up so well in the light. It's more pigmented than I thought it would but hey, I love pigmented anything. It's great for both oily or dry skin and lasted me for most of the day! I would definitely buy it again its just so amazing I use it all the time.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA

My question would be is it good quality and pricy ?
Christy C.
Christy C.
Springfield, MA

I've been looking for a highlight to use on my face but I am not very knowledgable on them. However, I love urban decay so I don't know if this is good. Can anyone give me some feedback on this??
member-bb7f99fc5
member-bb7f99fc5
Phoenix , Arizona
How many of you ladies have this ?
Maleeka N.
Maleeka N.
Windsor, Ontario

I like the packaging but is the product good otherwise?
Ali B.
Ali B.
Wenatchee, Wa

I'm fair skinned, but am looking for a good highlighted to give myself a good glow. I've heard this is a great product, but is it good for a fair skinned person?

Join Now