Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#74 in Highlighter

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Urbanglow Cream Highlight Color: Brown Sugar Taupe - beige; in zamac compact with enameled lid. Sure, we think you re beautiful, but that doesn t mean you can t emphasize your assets. Our silky cream highlighter gives you the power to guide their eyes to all the right places. Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it. Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night s sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire...

Photos (2)
yanira H.
yanira H.
Stockton, CA

I just receive it yesterday and it is amazing. It is very soft, a little dusty, but goes on the skin very nicely. Really like the packaging. Got starlight glow. I'm light medium olive skin tone. This is a very nice lightweight shimmer. A lot like the baked shimmers but better consistency. Not too heavy or blinding shimmer. It's good for someone who's just learning how to use highlighter. It's as nice as NYX and Makeup Revolution. Nicely pigmented golden light glow. Picks up easily on a brush or finger. Very nice compact. I want to try the others.

Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

Its the winter and i have combo skin much like other women. In the winter my skin tends to get dry and flaky so I try to stay away from any powdered products. That is why I love the fact that this is a cream versus your average powder. This product comes on smoothly which I appreciate because there is no struggle in application. And can I just mention that I love the undertones in this highlighter!
Maria E.
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ

I have this in the shade Moonshine. It's in a cute purple compact with a skull on the lid. It gives a soft glowy sheen and the texture of it is perfect. It glides right on. The color is a white base with a pink/coral/peachy sheen. It's not full of glitter or sparkles at all, just teeny tiny bits of shimmer. I would repurchase it, I love it!
Nina A.
Nina A.

Love this highlighter! I got it in two differen shades when they were on sale online. Kinda pricey (when not on sale) but lasts a long time and looks great! Blends in really well, half the time I would just put that on and no blush. I would recommend this highlighter- it gives that more dewy look for those that like that.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

I bought this highlighter years ago when it still wasn't as popular of a makeup routine as it has become now days. it is very rich, such a pretty highlighter. more on the creamy side. very easy to apply and blend. if you're comfortable with creams go for this. i also feel it is very versatile as i am an olive tone.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Melbourne, FL

the skull packaging is by far one of the best characteristics of this highlight. This is a shimmery, bronzey color which can be hard to use everyday. If you us it on its own with a dewy foundation, you can create a jlo glow. There are so many better bronzers out there, i dont think i would repurchase.
Jeannine H.
Jeannine H.
Apex, NC

Eh. I understand why they discontinued this product. It had fun coloring and a really cool undertone, but there was not a good way to apply this. I didn't find it to work well on dry skin or oily skin. It didn't last long at all. Definitely would not repurchase, thankfully it's no longer for sale.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX

I'm always excited in what Urban Decay will come out with next. Their packaging is always out of this world. An awesome highliter. Very easy to apply and has a great pigmentation. Love the coral tone not to mention the under tones, it just give a perfect glow. I really recommend this highlighter.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

Este Highlighter en crema es muy bueno, yo diria que de los mejores. La pigmentación que tiene es muy buena por lo que no tienes la necesidad de aplicar demasiado. No lo recomendaria para pieles grasa, pero probar no cuesta nada y como mi piel no es grasosa le va muy bien. Lo volveria a comprar.
cynthia m.
cynthia m.
Adelanto, CA

Love this cream highlight, super light and great color payout. Not drying at all and last a long time. Lots of colors to choose from. Goes on suuuper smooth you can apply it with a brush or simply with tour fingers. A little goes a long way, a good bang for your buck, deffenetly worth it.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Springfield, MA

I've been looking for a highlight to use on my face but I am not very knowledgable on them. However, I love urban decay so I don't know if this is good. Can anyone give me some feedback on this??
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA

My question would be is it good quality and pricy ?
member-bb7f99fc5
member-bb7f99fc5
Phoenix , Arizona
How many of you ladies have this ?
Maleeka N.
Maleeka N.
Windsor, Ontario

I like the packaging but is the product good otherwise?
maria g.
maria g.
Hilton Head Island, SC

How pigmented is this product ?

Join Now