Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#70 in Highlighter

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Urbanglow Cream Highlight Color: Brown Sugar Taupe - beige; in zamac compact with enameled lid. Sure, we think you re beautiful, but that doesn t mean you can t emphasize your assets. Our silky cream highlighter gives you the power to guide their eyes to all the right places. Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it. Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night s sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire...

Photos (2)
Maria E.
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ

I have this in the shade Moonshine. It's in a cute purple compact with a skull on the lid. It gives a soft glowy sheen and the texture of it is perfect. It glides right on. The color is a white base with a pink/coral/peachy sheen. It's not full of glitter or sparkles at all, just teeny tiny bits of shimmer. I would repurchase it, I love it!
Nina A.
Nina A.

Love this highlighter! I got it in two differen shades when they were on sale online. Kinda pricey (when not on sale) but lasts a long time and looks great! Blends in really well, half the time I would just put that on and no blush. I would recommend this highlighter- it gives that more dewy look for those that like that.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA

I bought this highlighter years ago when it still wasn't as popular of a makeup routine as it has become now days. it is very rich, such a pretty highlighter. more on the creamy side. very easy to apply and blend. if you're comfortable with creams go for this. i also feel it is very versatile as i am an olive tone.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

Este Highlighter en crema es muy bueno, yo diria que de los mejores. La pigmentación que tiene es muy buena por lo que no tienes la necesidad de aplicar demasiado. No lo recomendaria para pieles grasa, pero probar no cuesta nada y como mi piel no es grasosa le va muy bien. Lo volveria a comprar.
Sara V.
Sara V.

It works but you have to be careful with applying it since it is cream based. It is very easy to apply, leaving now dirty residue. I did find that it goes by quickly, meaning you would have to buy another soon. Anyhow, it did do the job and could be super useful for non makeup experts.
Rita A.
Rita A.

A Urban Decay é a beleza com autoridade. É feminina, ousada e divertida. Conhecida por seus nomes de sombra originais e produtos inovadores, a Urban Decay traz uma das seleções mais amplas de cores para a Sephora – uma das principais razões da marca ser tão divertida!
Hatema R.
Hatema R.

This highlighter shouldn't really be used for your cheek bones. It's a bit too creamy and pigmented so a little goes a long way. I mostly use this on my brow bone. Great quality just don't like it for my cheekbones powder highlighters are a better fit for cheekbones.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rosamond, CA

Oh how I would love to try this as well! I absolutely love highlighters! I would love some champagne, gold and peach Pearl! Definitely long lasting ! Pro amazing highlight! Can't think of any con really. I want so bad and would definitely buy again after trying it.
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

This highlighter is amazing, gives me just the right amount of highlight that I like, it is a little sheer but would not recommend putting a lot only because it is sheer. I think it's good for all skin types in general but that's up to you. I would buy this again.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ

Christy C.
Christy C.
Lawrence, Ma

I've been looking for a highlight to use on my face but I am not very knowledgable on them. However, I love urban decay so I don't know if this is good. Can anyone give me some feedback on this??
member-bb7f99fc5
member-bb7f99fc5
Phoenix , Arizona
How many of you ladies have this ?
Maleeka N.
Maleeka N.
Brampton, Ontario

I like the packaging but is the product good otherwise?
Marisela P.
Marisela P.
Salem, OR

How many different ways would you use this gorg thing?
Galilea E.