BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urbanglow Cream Highlight Color: Brown Sugar Taupe - beige; in zamac compact with enameled lid. Sure, we think you re beautiful, but that doesn t mean you can t emphasize your assets. Our silky cream highlighter gives you the power to guide their eyes to all the right places. Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it. Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night s sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire...

• I have combination skin and I'm afraid to try a cream hig...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this product ? 1 Answers
  • i want a highlighter that'll stay all day and i want to s...1 Answers
Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight
  • "excellent for throwing in your bag for touch ups. the packaging is compact and practical, but also adorable. product-wise it's slick and easy to apply. if you're oily you may not appreciate the texture so much. although the color is gorgeous, the formula doesn't go on as sheer and luminescent as i had hoped! it's more akin to a cream shadow than highlighter for the face (or rather, what i prefer in face highlighters)." in 31 reviews
  • "this was the first cream highlighter i've ever used. i definitely liked it but i prefer a powder highlight!" in 25 reviews
  • "Love the urban decay cream highlighter in the packaging is really awesome is so pretty I love it so much" in 1 review
  • "this is excellent on the go for touch ups and love love the packaging is so cute love the rebel looking skull." in 1 review
Kristy R.
I have this highlight in the color Moonshine. The Urban Decay packaging on this is cute, but be careful because the top broke off of mine not long after I got it. Besides that, everything else about it is great. The color Moonshine looks like a pearlescent cream color in the packaging, but if you swipe it on your arm it transforms into a stunning iridescent shimmer with hints of pink and light gold. It's hard to describe, kind of one of those products that you have to see in person. It is absolutely beautiful though. The formula is soft, creamy, and looks great on the skin. The main thing to know about this product is that it's an over the top, super shiny highlight. If you're looking for something with a subtle shine then you will not like this product. This is a highlight you can probably see from across the room lol.
Kristin S.
I wanted to try a cream highlight so I got this. I definitely prefer a shadow highlight. The product is a beautiful color and does give a nice highlight I am only giving four stars due to the fact I do not use often because I prefer a shadow highlight.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
I bought it because of the packaging. I've used it a couple times not because of the quality but because I dont want to finish it. The was creamy and easy to apply.
Amanda J.
I’m obsessed with the packaging, so unique! I love a cream highlighter and this one is great! It’s highly pigmented and is very blinding! You will definitely get noticed while wearing this highlight!
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
the skull packaging is by far one of the best characteristics of this highlight. This is a shimmery, bronzey color which can be hard to use everyday. If you us it on its own with a dewy foundation, you can create a jlo glow. There are so many better bronzers out there, i dont think i would repurchase.
Ashiana W.
Its the winter and i have combo skin much like other women. In the winter my skin tends to get dry and flaky so I try to stay away from any powdered products. That is why I love the fact that this is a cream versus your average powder. This product comes on smoothly which I appreciate because there is no struggle in application. And can I just mention that I love the undertones in this highlighter!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I'm always excited in what Urban Decay will come out with next. Their packaging is always out of this world. An awesome highliter. Very easy to apply and has a great pigmentation. Love the coral tone not to mention the under tones, it just give a perfect glow. I really recommend this highlighter.
cynthia m.
Adelanto, CA
Love this cream highlight, super light and great color payout. Not drying at all and last a long time. Lots of colors to choose from. Goes on suuuper smooth you can apply it with a brush or simply with tour fingers. A little goes a long way, a good bang for your buck, deffenetly worth it.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Im definitely satisfied with this highlight. It packs a punch and can even be put on the skin as a base for a powdery highlight. If your somebody who wants a subtle glow go lighthanded on this one but for me, who loves to shine like crazy, this was the perfect highlight!
Missy C.
Urban Decay is a good product and very pigmented. Alot of people I know use Urban Decay and consider it a great brand of makeup. This product has a flat finish and like I said is very pigmented and alot of people really consider that when buying their makeup pigment is important.
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA
My question would be is it good quality and pricy ?
Christy C.
Yonkers, NY
I've been looking for a highlight to use on my face but I am not very knowledgable on them. However, I love urban decay so I don't know if this is good. Can anyone give me some feedback on this??
member-bb7f99fc5
Phoenix , Arizona
How many of you ladies have this ?
Maleeka N.
Brampton , ON
I like the packaging but is the product good otherwise?
Ali S.
Ellensburg, WA
I'm fair skinned, but am looking for a good highlighted to give myself a good glow. I've heard this is a great product, but is it good for a fair skinned person?