Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#73 in Highlighter

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Urbanglow Cream Highlight Color: Brown Sugar Taupe - beige; in zamac compact with enameled lid. Sure, we think you re beautiful, but that doesn t mean you can t emphasize your assets. Our silky cream highlighter gives you the power to guide their eyes to all the right places. Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it. Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night s sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire...

Photos (2)
Nina A.
Nina A.
Love this highlighter! I got it in two differen shades when they were on sale online. Kinda pricey (when not on sale) but lasts a long time and looks great! Blends in really well, half the time I would just put that on and no blush. I would recommend this highlighter- it gives that more dewy look for those that like that.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this highlighter years ago when it still wasn't as popular of a makeup routine as it has become now days. it is very rich, such a pretty highlighter. more on the creamy side. very easy to apply and blend. if you're comfortable with creams go for this. i also feel it is very versatile as i am an olive tone.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
the skull packaging is by far one of the best characteristics of this highlight. This is a shimmery, bronzey color which can be hard to use everyday. If you us it on its own with a dewy foundation, you can create a jlo glow. There are so many better bronzers out there, i dont think i would repurchase.
Jeannine H.
Jeannine H.
Apex, NC
Eh. I understand why they discontinued this product. It had fun coloring and a really cool undertone, but there was not a good way to apply this. I didn't find it to work well on dry skin or oily skin. It didn't last long at all. Definitely would not repurchase, thankfully it's no longer for sale.
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Medley, FL
Este Highlighter en crema es muy bueno, yo diria que de los mejores. La pigmentación que tiene es muy buena por lo que no tienes la necesidad de aplicar demasiado. No lo recomendaria para pieles grasa, pero probar no cuesta nada y como mi piel no es grasosa le va muy bien. Lo volveria a comprar.
cynthia m.
cynthia m.
Adelanto, CA
Love this cream highlight, super light and great color payout. Not drying at all and last a long time. Lots of colors to choose from. Goes on suuuper smooth you can apply it with a brush or simply with tour fingers. A little goes a long way, a good bang for your buck, deffenetly worth it.
Sara V.
Sara V.
It works but you have to be careful with applying it since it is cream based. It is very easy to apply, leaving now dirty residue. I did find that it goes by quickly, meaning you would have to buy another soon. Anyhow, it did do the job and could be super useful for non makeup experts.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rosamond, CA
Oh how I would love to try this as well! I absolutely love highlighters! I would love some champagne, gold and peach Pearl! Definitely long lasting ! Pro amazing highlight! Can't think of any con really. I want so bad and would definitely buy again after trying it.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
This highlighter is amazing, gives me just the right amount of highlight that I like, it is a little sheer but would not recommend putting a lot only because it is sheer. I think it's good for all skin types in general but that's up to you. I would buy this again.
Rose G.
Rose G.
I'm obsessed with highlighters. I've bought so many, drugstores and beauty stores, but this one is one of my all time favorites. It applies very easily and the color matches to lots of skin tones perfectly. It is a little pricey but it's worth it. Trust me.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA
My question would be is it good quality and pricy ?
Christy C.
Christy C.
Springfield, MA
I've been looking for a highlight to use on my face but I am not very knowledgable on them. However, I love urban decay so I don't know if this is good. Can anyone give me some feedback on this??
Maleeka N.
Maleeka N.
Brampton, ON
I like the packaging but is the product good otherwise?
member-bb7f99fc5
member-bb7f99fc5
Phoenix , Arizona
How many of you ladies have this ?
Anna M.
Anna M.
I have combination skin and I'm afraid to try a cream highlight. Will this go on well?