Urban Decay Urbanbrow Styling Brush and Setting Gel uploaded by GG G.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pull it together - groomed brows ". amplify ". your eyes. Our clear setting gel provides natural, lasting hold and the styling brush sculpts with precision. Groomed brows should Never feel stiff or sticky, so Urban Decay s brow gel provides clear, lasting hold for a more polished look that s always natural. The mini brush is more effective for grooming the brows than a traditional spiral brush - Wende, Urban Decay s co-founder, was inspired by the ol "spraying hairspray on a toothbrush" trick! If you already wear brow gel, you ll be.

Urban Decay Urbanbrow Styling Brush and Setting Gel
  • "The product was easy to use. It takes multiple coats to achieve the desired look. This was the first that I have used it, but would reorder. I love it. It's clear, not shiny or glimmery, doesn't flake, and keeps my brows in place all day. This lets me really direct my brow hairs where I want them to go, and then keeps them there. " in 15 reviews
  • "Excellent! I received this product, as a free sample from ulta after my purchase. This is Long lasting and makes my eyebrows look great. This is the best eyebrow product I have ever used and makes my eyebrows look so natural. Would definitely recommend, and buy again." in 4 reviews
  • "LOve this brow gel, I like how it helps my shadows stay in place for a long time and i don't have to worry about it coming off." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this brow gel, It really helps my brows stay in place, the price is well worth the product" in 1 review
  • "this is such a great product & it's even better if you use it along with Urban Decay's brow box!" in 1 review
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
This is one of my favorite brow gels. I use “ dark brown” it’s perfect for setting your brow. The color is great and the brush it just the right size. I’ve been using this for like 5 years and I’m obsessed!!!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is a great eyebrow gel! I also like to mix a tiny bit with castor oil when using to give my eyebrows some shine and hold them in place. I have found that using castor oil (alone, not mixed with this) will help promote hair growth!
Kaylin S.
tallahassee
I think that this product works very well. It is long lasting and keeps your eyebrows in the shape you want them in all day. It's sticky but i think it is priced okay. i would buy this product again. I got mine from ulta. It has good packaging and looks professional
Joleasa T.
Lansing , IL
I take my doing my eyebrows very seriously and they have to be perfect. I usually do my makeup and need it to last at least 12 hours at a time. I can honestly say this eyebrow gel keeps my eyebrows in place perfectly without them smearing or fading in any areas. Of course this is going to cost you more than something in your local drug store but is totally worth it especially if you have oily skin
Lauren M.
I love this setting gel because I have very full thick natural brows and they never stay in place throughout the day. A quick comb through with this and they stay in place looking nice and groomed all day. It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth it.
Theresa B.
After trying this product, I won't use anything else! With eyebrows like mine, I couldn't find just the right product to tame them. Then my friend suggested this US product and I was sold. Because of my great experience with other UD products, I know this particular product wouldn't let me down. Been using it ever since!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is awesome! For about $35 at Ulta or Sephora you can get this product. The setting gel makes it so that your brows stay in place all day! You don't have to worry about smudging once you add some color to the them, and it helps them pop, and makes the brows looks wonderful!
McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
I love this brow gel so much, it is great for any kind of brows. I have rather thin brows, but it is also great for my sister's really bushy brows! This gel, unlike most gels, really does set the brows down and hold them in place. My eyebrows never move with this product!
McKayla H.
Raymond , NH
Great for holding brow hairs in place and easy to apply with the small applicator. Great that it's clear and can be used for anyone. I've used this brow product a few times and would definitely recommend. Doesn't leave your brows feeling crunchy and stiff.
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I love this product it helps me get my eyebrows on fleek it lasts a long time it the same as the other eyebrow brush and gel I've used it easy to apply and use I would buy this one again because it's better than any other ones
Madeline H.
Warrington, PA
Is it worth it?
Amanda H.
Salisbury, MD
Does the gel ever clump on the brush?
Nadiyah B.
I'm thinking of something new for setting my brows. Is this good?
Carolyn B.
Does anyone know how much this costs??
hehdh u.
What shades do they have x?