BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition eye shadow palette with a spectrum of 15 shades from Urban Decay's iconic Eyeshadow. Mix and match eye shadow colors with the Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette. Featuring an array of 15 shades from Urban Decay's iconic Eyeshadow, it features bestselling and never-before-seen hues. With a gorgeous ombre rainbow of greens, blues, purples, pinks, and neutrals, this limited-edition palette is the perfect gift for the beauty guru. This palette has five just-released shades, four top-selling shades from their current collection, and six returning favorites from past palettes (including the original Book of Shadows, The Vice Palette, and Vice 2). Each shade is infused with the Pigment Infusion System™, Urban Decay's proprietary blend of ingredients gives every color its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability. The palette comes in a stunning, collectible black case with a smoky gray, faceted "UD" jewel and laser-cut, filigreed edges. The detachable lid houses a full-size mirror and stands up on its own perfect for on-the-go touchups. Once you're done with the shadows, remove the tray and use the velvet-lined box to stash jewelry and other mementos. This set contains: - 15 x 0.05 oz Eye shadow in Protest (golden forest green shimmer), Junkie (green teal shimmer), Deep End (bright teal shimmer), Madness (bright metallic blue shimmer with micro-glitter), Evidence (deep navy blue shimmer), Prank (deep navy matte with turquoise pearl), Omen (bright metallic purple with blue shift), Flashback (bright deep purple with pink sparkle), Voodoo (metallic purple shimmer with micro-glitter), Flatline (metallic pale pink), Bordello (pale mauve shimmer with micro-glitter), Backlash (bright pink with orange pearl), Daybreak (soft bronze with silver glitter), Burn (medium golden brown shimmer), West (medium golden brown shimmer) It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• I love urban decay with their fun colors but I find that ...2 Answers
  • Why this palette are discontinued? 1 Answers
  • I have this now but never have used bright colors before....2 Answers
Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is a very very very pigmented eyeshadow palatte and in my opinion the quality is better than smokey " in 176 reviews
  • "This palette is AMAZING! I had missed out on the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca palette and was so upset. Then one of the girls at Sephora told me they would be releasing a new exclusive palette from UD. She showed me a pic and I instantly fell in love. The box it comes in is beautiful and can be used as a jewelry box as well. The shadows are super pigmented and blend like a dream. I have not experienced any fallout other than the occasional glitter, which can be dusted off with a clean fluffy brush. The color selection is one of the most beautiful collections I have seen. I use matte shades I already own for my base and transition. But you barely have to pick up any shadow to get a vibrant color and it will blend out if you want a less vibrant effect. This is one of my treasured palettes :)" in 30 reviews
  • "Love this palette! The colors are insanely gorgeous, pigmented and creamy. If you like bold eye looks, this eyeshadow palette is for you! As much as I'm in love with the colors, there is also a row of neutral shades for a more toned down look. It definitely isn't a palette that I would use alone because I normally use a matte neutral eyeshadow for transition and highlight shades, and there are no matte shades. That being said, this is a very very good palette but you need to think about how you would use it before you buy it. " in 25 reviews
  • "Such beautiful colors. highly pigmented and very easy to blend. the colors are actually a little lighter on skin then what they look in the actual container. very long lasting with the primer. as to be expected from urban decay. high quality." in 25 reviews
Jessica F.
Peoria
I LOVE this palette!!! Like it's literally one of the most beautiful palettes I've ever used. The colors are gorgeous. You do have to use other shadows since this one doesn't have any neutrals. Also there is a bit of fallout when applying, but I just make sure to do my eyes before my foundation & then it's no problem. The shadows are super creamy & pigmented. I'm so glad I spent the money & picked up this palette!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This palette blew my mind! The packaging is beautiful, very heavy and sturdy. The shades are exquisite and super pigmented. They blend nicely and last me an entire 8hrs! I have 2 of these, one I use and the other to have in my collection!
Katie W.
This is another favorite Urban Decay product of mine that I use very rarely, because it's discontinued. I'm so sad it's no longer available for purchase, but such a beautiful palette still deserves an amazing review.

This palette really is awesome. All new, never before seen colors that glide on smoothly and effortlessly. They are very pigmented, easy to blend and don't crease or fade. There isn't any fallout, and the palette itself is just gorgeous.

I love cute and beautiful packaging and I definitely think that packaging can make or break a product. I wish this was still available. Urban decay did such an awesome job with this palette :)
Reanna G.
The pigment is great and you don't really need to tap off excess because it sticks together. The only thing is that this palette doesn't't really have a natural matte to make it a great palette. I wanted an UD eyeshadow and this was on sale and it was great but now i only use it for exotic events or Halloween. Not for ur neutral girls but I'm happy I got it since its impossible to find now. But the pans come off and i haven't figures out what i can place inside like what was the purpose?
Margot K.
Matawan, NJ
This palette surprised me, honestly! It's a lot of mid-toned shimmers which means you need another palette to create a full look, but all of these shades coordinate well together that there's an inspiring color story to start you off.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
I was lucky enough to snag this while on sale at Sephora. The colors are vivid and well paired. It has a nice mix of satins, glitter, and mattes. My only issue is that there isn’t just one white or neutral shade and the box while beautiful is bulky. Overall a solid palette.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This palette was so underrated! For people who need a good color addition to a neutral-filled world, this palette is amazing. It was all SHIMMER and satin, but the formula is amazing. Long wearing, intense color, and beautiful blendability. We need more bold palettes like this!
Krystle M.
If you are looking for a palette with sparkle jewel tones, look no further!! These shadows are pigmented and the more you put on, the deeper and prettier the color looks. I would have liked it more if there were one matte color for every sparkle color but still a great set! Color lasts pretty long too!
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
love this palette every color you need is in it you can find it at ulta or sephora! my eye color is grey and every color in the palette looks so great with my eye color def would buy it again if i broke or lost or maybe even ran out of the palette
desi h.
Jeffersonville, IN
This palette is sparkly, pigmented, beautiful and at a good price. Theres a wide range of colors. Some neutrals and some wild colors. Highly reccomend. Ive had it 2 yrs
Alicia G.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this palette worth the price? And how is the pigmentation?
Cindy l.
Im a urban decay custumer for a while now but I've seen people comment is not worth it? And it's not as pigmented as others
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you recommend using these shadows with a primer or without?
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
What palette is better to get this one or the Ulta special? I would like to get both but I only have the money for one right now.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Where do I find this? Is it exclusive to a particular retailer? I would love to own this