Urban Decay Urban Lockdown Travel Duo

Prime for the perfect application and set your look to make it last all night. We loaded this travel-size set with two high-tech products that deliver serious results—Optical Illusion Complexion Primer and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. With this duo in your arsenal, your makeup will go on flawlessly and won’t budge until you take it off.

Which of these setting spray [product:urban-decay-makeup-lockdown-travel-duo] ?or Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
Is this product worth it? Does it make a difference?
How does this compare to other setting sprays? Is it worth the extra money?
Start your review of Urban Decay Urban Lockdown Travel Duo!
Product Highlights
pretty good. i like to keep some on the go especially other make up with me to apply if needed. lately i’ve been having oily skin so i gravitate toward the matte. it definitely looked matte. my problem areas are my forehead and upper cheeks. this setting spray helped to an extent. there was still some oily gunk coming through but very lightly. this was later in the day.in reviews
Dre'kiera M.
Fairfield, TX
This is the best product I think it should be sold in Walmart and it is good for your skin and its good price
Nicole N.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is definitely a MUST have!! With all the long days with holiday parties and family gatherings, it's a life saver! Your makeup will not budge and you will look flawless all day!!
Nadine J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Urban Decay Urban Lockdown Travel Duo uploaded by Nadine J.
I used both setting spray and the potion primer great products my fav. Easy to use and very great quality wrk well for what they're for
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
Urban Decay Urban Lockdown Travel Duo uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this duo around the holidays last year and both products are the perfect size for travel. I keep them in my toiletry bag so that I am always ready for a trip and so that I know I won’t forget these two essentials.
Kiera B.
Lynnwood, WA
Great set. Primer is the best. My make up stays put for 12 hours! I love this set and recommend for all beauty lovers.
Larae J.
Rocklin, CA
Best duo that you could find for travel. This duo is in my purse as I am a healthcare worker. And when I try to get my much-needed sleep and running a little behind I put these two on and I’m looking perfect for work.
Brittney Y.
Austin, TX
Love the all nighter setting spray but the other product in this made my foundation pill.
Jodie H.
tampa
This is literally AMAZING DUO!!! I could not live without either of these. After applying the product and going out for the day or night your face is still popping. I will definitely be buying this again !
parisa Y.
A holy Grail of mine. I once used this product while in a hot tub and swimming and my makeup looked fresh by the end of the night
Justina  T.
Cullman, AL
Great Duo. I have so much of this stuff stocked up, it’s amazing. Worth the money for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amaya S.
Edmond, OK
il y a 3 ans
Lizbeth C. il y a 3 ans
Well I recommend the urban decay makeup lockdown so far it helps my makeup last
Niziyah W.
Philadelphia , PA
il y a 4 ans
Janice U. il y a 4 ans
Yes! I also have combination skin and i think the product is amazing