Urban Decay Urban Lash Kit

Are these easy to apply?
Are they easier to apply compared to other brands
Start your review of Urban Decay Urban Lash Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Arlington, MN
Love this!! I use to buy cheap lashes from the drug store but when I tried these I will never go back. I have very short lashes so I basically wear falsies every time I am going out like even to dinner. These have multiple uses in them. I wear about 5-7 times. Plus the glue is amazing!!! They stick all night and don't ever start to peel!
Acne
Dundee, FL
everything you need in this go to kit. it has the glue and beautiful lashes sure to make your eyes pop. I love these lashes because they look natural. the only thing i would say is its a little pricey compared to whats on the market. You can get the same quality in other brands for less.
Acne, Blackheads, Redness
The urban decay eyelashes are great. They aren't the best ones I've ever used, but for the price point they are a great option. They key is just to do a good application and use a good glue!
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I got this kit as a gift from a friend and it was when I was first getting into falsies. After lots of tutorials and getting myself prepared, these lashes were perfect. They are great for beginners! I didn't struggle at all and they looked so natural!
Acne, Redness
Great little kit! Perfect for people starting out with falsies, and look fab on you! Don't fall for the cheap cheap falsies, most of the time they look just that. These are slightly more expensive, but not by much and still much less than their high end competitors!
Chester
this was super greatttt!!!! i loved these so much they made my eyelashes look super long and great! i’ve used these before many times!! my eyes are hazel and this definitely is way better than any alternatives and i definitely recommend this product
Blackheads, Redness
This kit is super cute and affordable. The lashes are cute and easy to apply as long as you have a steady hand. Recommend for other to use because this is a must have product.
Anna, TX
I wear flash lashes almost everyday, so I was pretty excited when urban decay came out with these. The packaging is really nice. They are easy to apply. Compared to ardell false lashes they are a little pricey unit I would buy again.
Katy, TX
Lo use y me encantó! Es facil de usar y me li pude poner yo sola ! Es la segunda vez que lo compro y me encanta se los recomiendo mucho, me encanta el empaque es el primero que me gusta mucho definitivamente lo compraria otra vez
Blackheads, Large Pores
Slashed and it just make sure Alex just look really cool and everything like that and I just really like this last kit and I just makes my make up look really good so I recommend it to everyone because it is such a great product
Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots