URBAN DECAY Urban Lash Kit uploaded by Brenda M.

BY URBAN DECAY #22 in False Lashes

Sam R.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac has better eye lashes..lThis season, get ready for new ways to experiment with some of there most iconic products from a new cream version of the intensely sparkly moondust formula
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish they still made this kit it was perfect! This was one of my first falsie sets and the lashes were great quality.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I found these lashes hard to apply and the glue was horrible. I wear lashes often so I don't think it was user error.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried these out yet. But from what I've seen my friends love them and I shall try them.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely worth the money. It's very long lasting and does not look fake at all.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this kit before it got discontinued. The lashes actually lasted on..
Camerae K.
Camerae K.
Arlington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! I use to buy cheap lashes from the drug store but when I tried these I will never go back. I have very short lashes so I basically wear falsies every time I am going out like even to dinner. These have multiple uses in them. I wear about 5-7 times. Plus the glue is amazing!!! They stick all night and don't ever start to peel!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these lashes. This kit is super easy to use and they stay on for quite sometime. I wore a set for a gala function I attended, and the lashes actually lasted for three days. I just purchased them from my local sephora! I think the lashes themselves look the most natural and are wearable for any event!
Nik R.
Nik R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
everything you need in this go to kit. it has the glue and beautiful lashes sure to make your eyes pop. I love these lashes because they look natural. the only thing i would say is its a little pricey compared to whats on the market. You can get the same quality in other brands for less.
Dashing P.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great it in the sense that you have everything you need. The eyelashes were comfortable and looked good. I got a few uses out of them, but I would have loved it if I had gotten about four uses out of it. I recommend trying them if you like urban Decay!
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Are they easier to apply compared to other brands
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these easy to apply?