Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A full range of gorgeous, wearable lashes that are quick and easy to apply. Consider these lashes your new must-have accessory. These lashes will have you looking bombshell-sexy in less than five minutes. Ranging from super-sexy to red-carpet lash styles, all Urban Decay lashes are custom designed and handmade from cruelty-free synthetic fibers. Urban Lashes are offered in 1/4, 3/4, and full-lash widths, and are labeled with such tips as "wait 10 seconds for glue to become slightly tacky before positioning" printed on every package. The latex free (and stress-free) adhesive applies with a precision-tip applicator in an easy-to-see iridescent shade, and then dries clear for clean results.

• The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for...2 Answers
Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes
  • "These lashes are very easy to apply (like, REALLY easy), looked amazing, and I couldn't even feel them! I was skeptical on spending $15 on something like this, but they're so worth it. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for comfortable, subtle lashes." in 19 reviews
  • "UDs eye lashes are to die for. These are so dramatic and perfect for a night out. They have incredible volume but aren't bulky or heavy. They last forever and sit perfectly all night. I will definitely be buying again" in 8 reviews
  • "I love these lashes so much. They are so easy to apply and feel like I am wearing my regular eyelashes. It is long lasting so I can reuse them over and over again. I would definitely recommend to others. These lashes switched my life around from no lashes to wearing these falsies every single day!" in 5 reviews
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
I'm in love with this eyelashes. they do really make your makeup look like a super professional work. i've been looking for eyelashes that give this finish it was crazy, 'cause any of those I found before were like these. I can't resist any time I see them at the stores, I just think, it has to be mine. i totally recommend them guys.
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Eyelashes very good quality. They look very natural. It can be used several times, rinsing between wearing. Eyes them look great, very expressive. I wear them mainly for event. The eyes do not get tired after it! Very good product at a good price!
Brook D.
Jenna V.
Long Beach, CA
Natural lash look and they lasted as long as any pair can. The more important thing is to spring for an eyelash glue that is long lasting, and doesn't hurt your eyes. But these are very pretty lashes and they instantly add that red carpet glamour!
Highly recommend for parties/events.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
I have little to no eyelashes so I'm always looking for products that accentuate the eyelashes. The false lashes are easy to apply and provide me with thicker lashes and envious onlookers who swear that my lashes are real because of the natural look these lashes provide!
Codi S.
These lashes are AMAZING!!! They apply easily and keep on throughout the day. Definitely worth the price. Way better than Sephora branded eyelashes. I did purchase them at Sephora. I was actually uncertain at first but i love them! Would purchase again.
kandiss J.
I really was disappointed in these lashes! They aren't as soft as i thought they should be and not as strong. They glue was good and stayed put but they were also didnt look as good on.
faviola p.
Milwaukee
These eyelashes I love ! These are me and my sisters go to eyelashes whenever we are usually playing with makeup , it's a good product compared to other expensive products, I would recommend these falsies because they aren't very heavy on your eye lids.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
urban decay washers have never really wowed me too much but these beat the odds. Not too expensive for the brand but still are lovely. I do recommend these. My eyes were brown and I always feel that it makes my eyes look a little bit bigger when I wear these
Deanna C.
Felton , DE
They didnt stay on as good as i would have liked! I got these online and i just have had better i have hasel eyes and thought they would look really good on me! I dont i might buy them again and try a different glue with them!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone thats tried them....are they long lasting. Lightweight? How do they feel?