Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY URBAN DECAY #26 in False Lashes

A full range of gorgeous, wearable lashes that are quick and easy to apply. Consider these lashes your new must-have accessory. These lashes will have you looking bombshell-sexy in less than five minutes. Ranging from super-sexy to red-carpet lash styles, all Urban Decay lashes are custom designed and handmade from cruelty-free synthetic fibers. Urban Lashes are offered in 1/4, 3/4, and full-lash widths, and are labeled with such tips as "wait 10 seconds for glue to become slightly tacky before positioning" printed on every package. The latex free (and stress-free) adhesive applies with a precision-tip applicator in an easy-to-see iridescent shade, and then dries clear for clean results. see more...

• The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone ...2 Answers
kristy G.
Tacoma, WA
I personally don't have the longest eyelashes so I use a lot of false eyelashes and I love to have very long eyelashes so I love these I recommended them if you love to have long eyelashes like me and I like to have dark eyelashes so these are perfect for me I recommended to everyone
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
These lashes are very easy to apply (like, REALLY easy), looked amazing, and I couldn't even feel them! I was skeptical on spending $15 on something like this, but they're so worth it. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for comfortable, subtle lashes.
Rachel M.
Chesapeake, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved these! I have been wearing false lashes for years now and on a regular basis for pictures and events. I always thought all lashes were the same and stuck to the cheapest drugstore option. I'm so glad I tried these babies!!! The quality was definitely better. They felt great on and looked pretty natural. They even held up to be reusable.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of urban decays falsies and I buy them pretty frequently as I normally wear lashes everyday. They are super easy to use and apply! The more you wear them the more comfortable you get with them, now I can't go without them. I get so many compliments when wearing these, I love it!
Michelle G.
Leesburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have little to no eyelashes so I'm always looking for products that accentuate the eyelashes. The false lashes are easy to apply and provide me with thicker lashes and envious onlookers who swear that my lashes are real because of the natural look these lashes provide!
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 These eyelashes are the best because not too long not too short they look full not too pricey I would rather for you buy it online they last long to you can wear them all day long easy to apply to your eyelashes I will recommend this to grow to love short eyelashes
Sandra K.
new jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
No no no NO! Unless you're going for a tacky look for a Halloween look, I wouldn't buy these. They're very fake looking and I'm pretty sure the false lash trend is to look as natural as possible for a really fake pair. Would not recommend and would not purchase.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really was disappointed in these lashes! They aren't as soft as i thought they should be and not as strong. They glue was good and stayed put but they were also didnt look as good on.
faviola p.
Milwaukee
These eyelashes I love ! These are me and my sisters go to eyelashes whenever we are usually playing with makeup , it's a good product compared to other expensive products, I would recommend these falsies because they aren't very heavy on your eye lids.
Deanna C.
Felton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
They didnt stay on as good as i would have liked! I got these online and i just have had better i have hasel eyes and thought they would look really good on me! I dont i might buy them again and try a different glue with them!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone thats tried them....are they long lasting. Lightweight? How do they feel?