Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY URBAN DECAY #38 in False Lashes

A full range of gorgeous, wearable lashes that are quick and easy to apply. Consider these lashes your new must-have accessory. These lashes will have you looking bombshell-sexy in less than five minutes. Ranging from super-sexy to red-carpet lash styles, all Urban Decay lashes are custom designed and handmade from cruelty-free synthetic fibers. Urban Lashes are offered in 1/4, 3/4, and full-lash widths, and are labeled with such tips as "wait 10 seconds for glue to become slightly tacky before positioning" printed on every package. The latex free (and stress-free) adhesive applies with a precision-tip applicator in an easy-to-see iridescent shade, and then dries clear for clean results. see more...

• The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone th...2 Answers
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this eyelashes. they do really make your makeup look like a super professional work. i've been looking for eyelashes that give this finish it was crazy, 'cause any of those I found before were like these. I can't resist any time I see them at the stores, I just think, it has to be mine. i totally recommend them guys.
kristy G.
kristy G.
Tacoma, WA
I personally don't have the longest eyelashes so I use a lot of false eyelashes and I love to have very long eyelashes so I love these I recommended them if you love to have long eyelashes like me and I like to have dark eyelashes so these are perfect for me I recommended to everyone
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
These lashes are very easy to apply (like, REALLY easy), looked amazing, and I couldn't even feel them! I was skeptical on spending $15 on something like this, but they're so worth it. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for comfortable, subtle lashes.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
Urban Decay gives you the best lash! they are full and not at all heavy. It takes a steady hand to apply any false lash, but it is worth the effort
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these lashed for the holidays and they were insanely big for my almond shape eyes. They wouldn't even stay on. I threw them away. BUT a year later and I'm still using the eyelash glue it came with. That I do love. My lashes stay on, easily go on, and it's been over a year and it's still going strong ūüėä
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Chesapeake, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved these! I have been wearing false lashes for years now and on a regular basis for pictures and events. I always thought all lashes were the same and stuck to the cheapest drugstore option. I'm so glad I tried these babies!!! The quality was definitely better. They felt great on and looked pretty natural. They even held up to be reusable.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving a 3 because they were a bit pricy for something that's so thin!! They didn't stay on long like my other lashes do. They came off by the end of the night I had a hard time getting them to stay and which I never have this problem with my $2.99-$4.99 lashes and those lasts weeks on me! I will not purchase them again if I could return them
I would
Brook D.
Brook D.
va
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes so much. They are so easy to apply and feel like I am wearing my regular eyelashes. It is long lasting so I can reuse them over and over again. I would definitely recommend to others. These lashes switched my life around from no lashes to wearing these falsies every single day!
Alisa V.
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyelashes very good quality. They look very natural. It can be used several times, rinsing between wearing. Eyes them look great, very expressive. I wear them mainly for event. The eyes do not get tired after it! Very good product at a good price!
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of urban decays falsies and I buy them pretty frequently as I normally wear lashes everyday. They are super easy to use and apply! The more you wear them the more comfortable you get with them, now I can't go without them. I get so many compliments when wearing these, I love it!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone thats tried them....are they long lasting. Lightweight? How do they feel?