Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.Urban Decay Urban Lash False Lashes uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY URBAN DECAY #47 in False Lashes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A full range of gorgeous, wearable lashes that are quick and easy to apply. Consider these lashes your new must-have accessory. These lashes will have you looking bombshell-sexy in less than five minutes. Ranging from super-sexy to red-carpet lash styles, all Urban Decay lashes are custom designed and handmade from cruelty-free synthetic fibers. Urban Lashes are offered in 1/4, 3/4, and full-lash widths, and are labeled with such tips as "wait 10 seconds for glue to become slightly tacky before positioning" printed on every package. The latex free (and stress-free) adhesive applies with a precision-tip applicator in an easy-to-see iridescent shade, and then dries clear for clean results.

• The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone ...2 Answers
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
I found these very difficult to apply to my eyelids; and felt that they looked very unrealistic on my face. This could be an operator error; lol however it's not something that I would consider purchasing again.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I have naturally long eyelashes but I love to make them look super long. This product is fantastic and I would recommend it for anyone that needs a little extra volume or length and they aren't very expensive either.
Ashta J.
I love urban decays false lashes. They add a very dramatic flare that goes with all of my makeup. They are very full and I reccommend them to anyone who is looking for falsies.
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
this product works and looks great! However receives a lower star value because you can get drugstore eyelashes that are just as good if not better than these lashes.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
I'm in love with this eyelashes. they do really make your makeup look like a super professional work. i've been looking for eyelashes that give this finish it was crazy, 'cause any of those I found before were like these. I can't resist any time I see them at the stores, I just think, it has to be mine. i totally recommend them guys.
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Eyelashes very good quality. They look very natural. It can be used several times, rinsing between wearing. Eyes them look great, very expressive. I wear them mainly for event. The eyes do not get tired after it! Very good product at a good price!
Brook D.
I love these lashes so much. They are so easy to apply and feel like I am wearing my regular eyelashes. It is long lasting so I can reuse them over and over again. I would definitely recommend to others. These lashes switched my life around from no lashes to wearing these falsies every single day!
Rachel M.
Chesapeake, OH
I absolutely loved these! I have been wearing false lashes for years now and on a regular basis for pictures and events. I always thought all lashes were the same and stuck to the cheapest drugstore option. I'm so glad I tried these babies!!! The quality was definitely better. They felt great on and looked pretty natural. They even held up to be reusable.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought these lashed for the holidays and they were insanely big for my almond shape eyes. They wouldn't even stay on. I threw them away. BUT a year later and I'm still using the eyelash glue it came with. That I do love. My lashes stay on, easily go on, and it's been over a year and it's still going strong 😊
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
I'm giving a 3 because they were a bit pricy for something that's so thin!! They didn't stay on long like my other lashes do. They came off by the end of the night I had a hard time getting them to stay and which I never have this problem with my $2.99-$4.99 lashes and those lasts weeks on me! I will not purchase them again if I could return them
I would
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
The packaging alone has sold me on these falsies. But for anyone thats tried them....are they long lasting. Lightweight? How do they feel?