Urban Decay Urban Lash uploaded by Coralie F.Urban Decay Urban Lash uploaded by Iris F.Urban Decay Urban Lash uploaded by Alice C.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When you want to take your makeup to the next level, nothing does the trick like false lashes. Introducing Urban Lash—the perfect way to finish off any look. Our exclusive lineup includes two styles of cluster lashes and 10 styles of full-track lashes.

New to falsies? Try the clusters; false lashes don’t get any easier! They pop on in seconds (no bending, molding or trimming), yet they create a sexy, eye-opening effect without any drama. Use them individually, stack them up, or even layer on top of our full lashes. For maximum impact, opt for one of our full-track styles. From natural (only better) styles to totally dramatic ones, we’ve got something for every situation. Each lash is handmade with cruelty-free synthetic hair, so there’s zero guilt.

With Urban Lash, we wanted to create easy-to-apply styles that would provide great results. From thinner bands to clusters, these lashes deliver the maximum effect with minimal effort. The precision-tip applicator and easy-to-see iridescent adhesive (don’t worry, it dries clear!) make for a stress-free application. And unlike many lash adhesives, ours is latex-free.

Still not convinced you’re ready to take the plunge? Not to worry—we promise your first time won’t hurt. Handy tips on the box will have you applying our false lashes like a pro in no time.

The lashes come in an awesome, magnetic-closure reusable box with an iridescent backdrop that holds a clear tray for the lashes. Traveling and want to have options? You can stack two trays of lashes together and fit them both in one box.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Acrylate Copolymer
  • Water (Aqua)

• Are these easy to apply and how long do they last?1 Answers
  • Are these worth the money3 Answers
  • Are they worth the price or should I just keep buying red...3 Answers
Urban Decay Urban Lash
  • "These are very easy to apply. I used these for a Marine Corps ball I was attending and they lasted all night and they fit very well into my own lashes and didn't seem to bother my eyes at all. I liked the length and volume I got with them." in 23 reviews
  • "Although I don't wear fake eye lashes on a daily basis, these look very natural and not over done." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't love these lashes but I do like I usually only wear lashes on special occasion but urban decay lashes are good quality &affordable." in 1 review
  • "I used these for a Marine Corps ball I was attending and they lasted all night and they fit very well into my own lashes and didn't seem to bother my eyes at all." in 1 review
  • "Would much rather stick with my drug store wispies." in 1 review
Gabriela M.
Leominster, MA
These lashes are THE BEST! Would never let you down. Super easy to use/apply on one try! Definitely met my all of my expectations & doesn’t need improvement and that is why I give this 5 stars. I would definitely buy again!Urban Decay Urban Lash
Miral T.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely fell in love with these lashes , they feel so good on my eyes and don’t bother me they are fairly affordable and I wear these on the weekends or when I have a special occasion or just when I’m trying to look so good I can definitely recommend this .
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
Super full and beautiful! You just have to make sure to get the right kind of glue and they will look fantastic!! I highly recommend the brand though, they make great products especially paired with their eyeshadow
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Sadly I am not a huge fan of urban decay's false lashes. They tend to give a very shiny affect which makes them look plasticky on the eye. I gave them to Star because I think they're good for a beginner if you're not taking photos with them but if you're taking photos with them they're so shiny and does not look natural or Glam at all they just look like plastic.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
 I don't always wear fake lashes, but when I do I often use urban decay. These particular lashes make your lashes look so full and I don't like fake at all. They go on so easily and barely need to be cut on my eyelid. I definitely would recommend us and will buy more
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
YASSSSS! My favorite false lash to use! This product definitely met my expectations and more! It was hard to tell if they were fake or real which is always a plus when it comes to falsies! You can get more than one wear out of a pair which is awesome!
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Overpriced for what you get. You can get a few pairs of ardell or salon perfect and customize the lashes instead of shelling out 15 bucks for these. If I'm going to spend more than 10 bucks for a lash they better be super extravagant or unique to other lashes. No thank you.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Finally lashes that aren't the same length al the way around! These are thin and simple but look great! They're the perfect length for me, the band is thin and easy to apply and they clean up well. I am thrilled with these and with any luck I can get them to last!
Claudia G.
I got a pack of the individual lashes, and I love them. I also love how the box is more durable and has the magnetic lid. The only thing that could make this better is if there was a mirror in the box so I could use it when I apply the eyelashes.
Haidee C.
Love these lashes, but my only complain is that after two uses they began to fall apart. I usually can get several uses out of them but not these. They do look absolutely beautiful when they are fresh though
Emily B.
Indianapolis , IN
Are these worth the money
Nathalie K.
Are they worth the price or should I just keep buying red cherry lashes?
Jess M.
Flower Mound
Do these stay on, or are they constantly falling off?
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Are these easy to apply and how long do they last?
Shelley G.
Are these user friendly for someone that only wears false lashes occasionally?