BY URBAN DECAY #71 in Face Primer

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

It does exist…a completely clear sunscreen that feels amazing, won’t interfere with your makeup, and smoothes your complexion for better application. Urban Defense Complexion Primer will put an end to your search for a sunscreen that you’ll actually WANT to put on. Those with oily skin will be blown away—finally, sun protection that doesn’t feel like a mask!

Tired of searching for a sunscreen that would protect her skin without leaving any stickiness or white cast, Wende decided to create her own. Like a force field, this crystal-clear primer feels like nothing you’ve ever tried and protects your skin from whatever the day throws at you. SPF 30 guards against the sun, and our invisible-on-the-skin formula doesn’t leave a trace. Urban Defense not only protects, but also primes and smoothes skin as it minimizes the look of pores—so makeup applies better and lasts all day.

Our hydrating gel formula contains conditioning ingredients like sesame seed extract, tomato fruit extract, squalane and bisabolol (derived from the Brazilian candeia tree).

In a clinical study of Urban Defense Complexion Primer, immediately after use:*

• 96% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had smoother-looking skin.
  • 100% had more even-toned skin.

Urban Defense Complexion Primer comes in a luxurious clear bottle with a metallized gunmetal cap and base. We even equipped the bottle with an airless pump—so it’s easy to get out every last bit of product.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Isododecane

• Homosalate 10%
  • Octisalate 5%
  • Octocrylene 4.6%

Buy on ULTA
  • "great primer. easy to apply and once it sets makes a perfect layer to apply foundation on top. my t-zone gets oily and this product definitely helps with that. hides pores well and gives a "silicone" based feeling. would recommend to anyone with oil/combo skin!" in 67 reviews
  • "this is honestly one of my top primers it does wonders for my skin, mattifying to a certain extent with out leaveing my skin dry. i love this product as my make up manages to stay on all day " in 14 reviews
Taylor C.
North Liberty, IA
This is one of the best primers I have used so far. I bought it based off of a first impression and it has proven to be a great addition to my makeup routine. It spreads very well and evenly on my skin and dries fast. Does not pill and leaves my face feeling silky. It also has SPF 30 which is a plus. I bought it at Sephora for a little over $30 and I think it is worth the price (comes in a 1 oz bottle).
asia c.
Urban Decay complexion primer worked okay for me I don’t know if I applied too much or applied it wrong. But I tried it on many occasions and feel it just didnt hold my foundation still or minimize my pores. I would possibly buy again if someone showed we a better way to use it.
Ashley M.
The urban defense complexion primer has an spf of 30. This is great to prefect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This is a hydrating primer that preps your skin for a flawless makeup application. It does not leave a sticky residue on the skin.
Ashley L.
Temecula , CA
This product works really well if you have combination skin. I tend to be really dry after i cleanse my face and this primer helps to smooth everything out for an easy foundation application. However, If you have oily skin I️t still helps to keep the greasiness to a minimum.
Belen T.
Melbourne
I love this primer, it makes my skin so soft and it’s got sunscreen. I buy it at Ulta which I love and it’s perfect for my combination skin. It works great and I think I’ll keep buying it. I’ve recommended it to all my friends!
Sharmese B.
I recently brought a different brand so I stoped using this one. I’m really interested in trying the other versions of the elf primer just to see which one I love but overall I love elf primer and not because it’s just cheap which it really is. You can get it from Walmart for cheap compared to the other 34 primer. However if you do apply to much it does become heavy for me do I don’t apply a lot. But overall I do like it and would recommend . Just don’t over do it
Ginger W.
Corbin
This stuff made my face like a chalkboard tbh. It was surprising, I've never known such an effect could be achieved. While it provided an interesting canvas, im not sure if it was truly as useful as some other primers. Lol?
Cortney C.
San Diego
I love this primer! I use it in conjunction with Hourglass Veil primer. I feel this does a great job evening the texture of my skin and filling in my pores. This hasn’t caused any irritation on my sensitive skin!
meagan c.
I have tried this primer one time as a sample I got from Sephora. The lady recommended it to me so I gave it a try and it went on so smoothly, it made my skin feel so good and it made my makeup just glide on perfectly. I didn't notice much of a difference in how it made my makeup last throughout the day, I have used other primers I have likes better but I may give this one another try in the future.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I really enjoy this primer! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and helps my makeup stay all day. A little goes a long way, so one pump is enough to cover my face. I’m also a fan of this primer because there is some sunscreen in it. One less thing to worry about if I’m heading outside, plus it doesn’t feel oily or heavy like typical sunscreens! Definitely worth it in my opinion.
Randi K.
sayre, PA
How is this primer for very very dry skin ?? I wanna try on of their new primers just not sure which one to grab for plz help before I spend a ton of money!!
Casey W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
How is this with fair skin?
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
How well does this primer really work? Does it last all day?
Zahra T.
Port Moody , BC
Urban Decay Urban Defense Complexion Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Has anyone tried this before? I have combination (more oily than dry though) and sensitive skin and curious to know how it would work for this skin type TIA ❤
Gracia 💋.
Las Vegas
Urban Decay Urban Defense Complexion Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 can someone tell if this good for oil sking pls ??

back