BY URBAN DECAY #6 in Setting Spray

Stop makeup meltdown. Chill Makeup Setting Spray features cooling time-release Temperature Control Technology that actually chills the surface of your makeup—to keep it looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 12 hours.

Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, this groundbreaking, tested formula holds foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. Perfect for all skin types, this weightless spray mists on to keep makeup from smudging or settling into fine lines. The result? Vibrant makeup that LASTS and a glowing, dewy, youthful complexion.

In a 7-day study of Chill:

• Over 83% of participants said Chill helped their makeup last for 12 hours without smudging or settling into fine lines.
  • 94% said Chill kept their makeup looking just-applied.
  • 88% said their concealer, foundation, shadow and blush lasted longer too!

This breakthrough formula comes in a black soft-touch bottle with a purple sprayer and a frosted white cap. Unlike similar products on the market, the sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light, you'll hardly feel it—and once you've applied it, you won't even know it's there. If you've tried other setting sprays that feel sticky or tight on your skin, you'll be AMAZED by how different this is. Beware of imitations!

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Does my make-up will last if i used this?5 Answers
  • Waaaw i cant tell how much i adore this setting spray waa...1 Answers
  • I need a setting spray can anyone tell me if this is any ...2 Answers
Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
  • "really enjoy this setting spray out of all the ones i have tried ! takes a bit to dry but really leaves a nice matte finish that stays pretty good. could keep my makeup on a bit longer though. " in 947 reviews
  • "i use every day, i even have a travel size version for my handbag! i have all day coverage using this product and couldn't suggest a better product. so easy to spot and really hydrating. sometimes i spray my fave throughout the day to make myself feel more refreshed and awake. " in 839 reviews
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I just started using this product about a month ago because I found it for a very low price (compared to the regular price) at Marshall’s. My friend raved about this product so I figured I’d give it a try. I love it! It’s now my favorite setting spray and all the other ones I’ve tried from other brands pale in comparison. I love the chill effect, so refreshing. Also, I’ve read it ingredients are kind to your skin, and while I admit I haven’t looked into that claim further and don’t know what the ingredients actually are, my skin will break out easily to many products... but not this one. So I believe it (inductive reasoning). Also, many other setting sprays have left little dots where the water droplets land, especially on my nose. But the mist is so fine that this one does not do that. I use some drying acne medication and find that this product does a great job at restoring moisture. There is a travel size product that you can keep in your purse and spray throughout the day whenever needed (on top of makeup or not, either way), and I love that. But my real favorite part about this setting spray is they effect it has on preventing creasing at my laugh lines. I had a huge issue with that and nothing helped before I found this. Now, NO crease. A few times I forgot to spray this after finishing my face makeup and BOOM creasing. I smile a lot, and I love smiling!! So I need something that supports my laughter and happiness, and this product does that. I haven’t tried the all nighter setting spray from urban decay but I’ve heard that one is great and preserves your makeup longer, so I’m going to try that one next. But as it is, I find this one does a GREAT job on letting your makeup last all day anyway. I’ve been recommending this product to everyone who will listen.
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
I purchased this a few months ago when it went on sale at Ulta because they changed the packaging of the bottle. I really like this spray. I use it after I apply my makeup as the last step in my makeup routine. It has a fine mist and applies evenly. It doesn’t irritate my eyes like some spray do. It sets my makeup great. It hydrates and cools as your applying it as well. I originally got this because the job I have I get hot and sweaty during the summer months and this sets my makeup and holds it in place. If I get sweaty I will reapply and it cools and hydrates my skin and really does keep my makeup in place. Love highly recommend this product to everyone. Urban Decay also has other setting sprays or primer sprays to choose from as well in case this particular one just isn’t your cup of tea.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I think this is a really good setting spray for people who have skin that is more on the dry side because it is hydrating, so I like to use this when it's colder and my skin gets dryer. It makes your makeup look really nice, not cakey at all, it seems to help all the product melt together into the skin so it's seamless. I don't find this is a great setting spray for long wear, I think for a regular day this works but if you're looking for something that will really heavy duty keep your makeup on for long day/nights or special events I would lean more towards the all nighter setting spray.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
This is a super great setting spray and I love it. It works for any time of the year which is nice, regardless of the temperature. I’ve used this on my makeup for work and for my makeup when I’ve went to concerts and it really does do what it claims—chill your skin when you start to get hot to keep your makeup from running. My only issue is, it sometimes causes my eyeshadow colors to bleed together. It’s not terribly noticeable and not so bad that I’d even consider switching brands. Definitely buy!!
anisha h.
America
You guys this is the best setting spray by far that's I've used! I'm going to be honest it has a strange smell to it but it definitely gets the job done and locks your makeup so it won't move at all! A too that I do for a bangin highlight is first spray this and then apply the highlight so its really Poppin. Also it's a nice refresher to the face before applying makeup as well Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray it’s absolutely great. it smells wonderful.. it’s easy to apply, the mist sprays well.

Its good for any kind of skin type, Its effective and holds my makeup in place during this hot desert heat. I would recommend it to others. It’s my favorite finishing spray to be honest .
Sage U.
United States Of America
This setting spray worked perfectly for my skin type! It is so hard to find a great setting spray now a days and I am so happy that I made this purchase with urban Decay's "Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeu Setting Spray". Really the product name is not wrong. It is extrmely cooling and refreshing and it felt as if nothing was there. The packaging is pretty which is always nice. I will definetly be buying this product when I run out!
ambar g.
Bronx, NY
Sometimes you spend awhile getting your face just right. Big plans ahead with no time to reapply. Changing planes all day, running through airports, driving around or socializing until 6 am. Whenever I want to arrive looking like I just left home, I spray on Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. It really does work. A helpful tip: when I use non-waterproof mascara or eyeliner, I spray All Nighter on before applying those, because sometimes I've had to rescue running mascara. The setting spray keeps powder and cream contouring and eyeshadow locked down tight, and is an irreplaceable part of my all nighter (or all dayer) makeup kit.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I have never used a setting spray like this, and i'm pretty sure there's no other setting spray like it on the market. Before using it I thought it was just the same as the All Nighter setting spray, but nope, not at all! It keeps your makeup on like All Nighter, but actually cools your face down and it's the nicest feeling ever! I feel like it "chills" my makeup in place and keeps my skin feeling fresh even in a full face of makeup. Sometimes with the All Nighter setting spray it can make my skin feel tight and somewhat dry me out, but not this one! This one makes my skin feel so nice and refreshed and I don't have to worry about my makeup moving throughout the day or night! It's also a nice spray if you just want to wake up in the morning because the "chill" feel makes your skin feel cold and it's a nice wake up call if you're sleepy
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
The only reason it's not 5 stars is because it has a strange earthy smell when you first spray it on (doesnt last more than 30 seconds.) However, even though it is expensive, it does keep my face from getting hot and sweaty (to an extent obviously) and it really helps my make last longer. I love spraying it on! I haven't tried their others yet. It's a great addition for makeup lovers and collectors.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Does this truly make your makeup last longer? i usually just use a little bit of hair spray.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
Which one is better, chill or all nighter?
Is this good for oily skin?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Is this worth trying?
Bella M.
What have you used this spay to set?

Sephora