BY URBAN DECAY #5 in Setting Spray

Stop makeup meltdown. Chill Makeup Setting Spray features cooling time-release Temperature Control Technology that actually chills the surface of your makeup—to keep it looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 12 hours.

Developed in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia, this groundbreaking, tested formula holds foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. Perfect for all skin types, this weightless spray mists on to keep makeup from smudging or settling into fine lines. The result? Vibrant makeup that LASTS and a glowing, dewy, youthful complexion.

In a 7-day study of Chill:

• Over 83% of participants said Chill helped their makeup last for 12 hours without smudging or settling into fine lines.
  • 94% said Chill kept their makeup looking just-applied.
  • 88% said their concealer, foundation, shadow and blush lasted longer too!

This breakthrough formula comes in a black soft-touch bottle with a purple sprayer and a frosted white cap. Unlike similar products on the market, the sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light, you'll hardly feel it—and once you've applied it, you won't even know it's there. If you've tried other setting sprays that feel sticky or tight on your skin, you'll be AMAZED by how different this is. Beware of imitations!

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Does this setting spray work good for oily skin ?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Holy grail product for me. Love this and use it every day I wear makeup. I wear makeup at least 14 hours a day and the only place it starts to break down on me is on my nose and sometimes in my chin when I rest my head on my hand too much. I tend to sweat on my face before anywhere else and my makeup stays in place with the help of this and Estee Lauder foundation. Works great with applying products over as well. Can't wrong. Wish they'd make a dewy one. I always apply a dewy setting spray on top for added hydration and dewiness. I don't really feel is very hydrating. I use the chill and regular spays. Used b6 one as a primer before and like worth smashbox primer water, couldn't tell either did much. The setting sprays on the other hand absolutely make a difference. It helps lock down makeup and reduce the cakey dried look that builds up after all makeup is applied.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I purchased this a few months ago when it went on sale at Ulta because they changed the packaging of the bottle. I really like this spray. I use it after I apply my makeup as the last step in my makeup routine. It has a fine mist and applies evenly. It doesn’t irritate my eyes like some spray do. It sets my makeup great. It hydrates and cools as your applying it as well. I originally got this because the job I have I get hot and sweaty during the summer months and this sets my makeup and holds it in place. If I get sweaty I will reapply and it cools and hydrates my skin and really does keep my makeup in place. Love highly recommend this product to everyone. Urban Decay also has other setting sprays or primer sprays to choose from as well in case this particular one just isn’t your cup of tea.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
I think this is a really good setting spray for people who have skin that is more on the dry side because it is hydrating, so I like to use this when it's colder and my skin gets dryer. It makes your makeup look really nice, not cakey at all, it seems to help all the product melt together into the skin so it's seamless. I don't find this is a great setting spray for long wear, I think for a regular day this works but if you're looking for something that will really heavy duty keep your makeup on for long day/nights or special events I would lean more towards the all nighter setting spray.
Anna S.
The UD Chill makeup setting spray isn't my every day, holy grail favorite, but it is up there. It was the first setting spray I ever bought and I'm amazed at how long it lasted despite being the only setting spray I owned for quite awhile! It did make my makeup last decently throughout the day and I was impressed with the cooling feeling it gives, making it great for touchups throughout the day. However, I'm usually pretty on the go every day, making touching up and using a setting spray throughout the day aspirational at best. Without using it throughout the day, my makeup does last longer than it would without a setting spray but not as long as it does with other sprays. Overall, I give it 4/5 because it is a decent setting spray but just not the top dog spray for my crazy busy 13+ hour days.
Adeleigh P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this setting spray! I used to use the all nighter one and that one is great but the chill one helps my dry skin. I used it a lot this past summer while swimming and my makeup didn't come off. After I spray it, I gently pat down in my extra flaky areas of my face with a damp beauty blender and there's no more noticeable and uncomfortable dryness! It's amazing and I will only use this setting spray for as long as they sell it.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I wear this EVERYDAY!! It adds a Dewey glow to my face, as well as keeping my skin hydrated and my makeup locked in. Of course, that all comes with a bit of a price— but for those nights out, or long hours at work— this product is a MUST. No matter how glam your look is, finishing your face with this setting spray will keep everything looking crisp, and beautiful!
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
I haven't tried too many setting sprays but I bought this one a while back and I do like it.  It really melts everything together and makes it look more natural/less cakey.  I like that it does not have a matte finish and it is hydrating on the skin.  I have combo skin but will probably use this more in the winter since I am getting dry skin.
Thalia C.
Kent, WA
I really like this setting spray i feel like it melts your foundation and powder into the skin giving it a very natural skin like finish but the only bad thing FOR ME is that I noticed that after a while of having the spray on I tend to get very oily around my T-Zone then again it might be different on different skin types
Keerthi S.
Two harbors
I was a little nervous about using this since I already had feel in love with a setting spray from elf. Urban decay you have changed mylife! Love it! I use it everyday! Keep my makeup looking fresh and as it did when I applied it . Thanks :)
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
This is a genius setting spray! It may look like your face is wet or shiny right after use, but it will soak in and be fine. Your makeup will last all night! This is a must have for special occasions or nights when you will be out for a long time (or hey, even a long day at work if you have drinks afterward)..
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Does this truly make your makeup last longer? i usually just use a little bit of hair spray.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
Which one is better, chill or all nighter?
Janette F.
Is this good for oily skin?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Is this worth trying?
Bella M.
What have you used this spay to set?