Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Gloss Hustle uploaded by Katherine U.
3 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA
I love the colors and the actual Gloss texture. However I've purchased several of these, and the tubes always seem to break at the top part. I'm guessing its because the actual tube is skinny and from all the twisting on and off of the cap that this happens. How else are are we supposed to open up
the tube? Idk maybe I'm the only one who this happens to, but it's happened several
Times already, and it's such a waste of actual lip
Gloss because the tub gets thrown away.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Review for: Heat
Hi I like this gloss that has excellent pigmentation when many glosses not once tried the Victoria's Secret and seems more just a clear gloss when what we want is to give us color without load something very loaded thing I can say about this gloss it is that I love. to others not dry lips and other Glosses that you take it off and then you have to go to exfoliate your lips Thank you for your attention
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Ultra Glide E Hustle
I love the brand Urban Decay and this is as good as everything else they produce. I love the color , smell, and texture of this lip gloss and it looks great over any brand of lipstick, including Urban Decay's. It does not have an offensive taste either (as some lip gloss tend to have), which is important. I have two of these tubes of lip gloss and will seek them out again when I use mine all up!!
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Heat
They don't make the ultraglide lip gloss anymore and from what I remember of it, it had a nice cinnamon flavor to it. it went on smooth, the tube was handy and convenient to stor ein my purse, and I loved the color on my lips. I keep hoping UD will do a throwback to their old glosses, but I am pretty so I will be 80 by the time that occurs lol.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Review for: Quiver
I love this lip gloss. It is the most beautiful gloss I have ever owned and I will probably use it for the rest of my life. It is beautifully packaged and is so long lasting. The color is gorgeous and the gloss is so smooth. I bought this at my local Ulta. Although it is pricey in my opinion it is so worth it
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Braidwood, IL
Review for: Heat
These aren't sticky, at all. The color is very pigmented and glides on nicely. I love the smaller packaging since I can never get through a full one and usually have to toss them. They are great for layering as well. Throw it on top of a lipstick or liquid lipstick for a bold lip and get on with your day.
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA
Review for: Ultra Glide E Hustle
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Minneapolis, MN
You are so much for me and I the best way for me I was a little too hard and fast food place for me I was a little too hard and fast food place for me I have no clue who he said that it was the best of the best way for a few years back on my way home and sleep all night and I'm it to
Meghan Fox D.
Meghan Fox D.
Louisville, KY
Love this collection of glosses. The size is perfect for on the go makeup. Not too big and bulky to slip in Ur pocket or even in Ur clutch purse. The colors can be for day or evening wear. It has the perfect amount of gloss as well as lubrication for long lasting , plump lips.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Urban Decay's lip glosses. They feel so smooth on your lips and they last for a ver y long time. The shades are not super pigmented so they work wonders for daily or work related activities. If you want a not too glossy but pretty shade lip gloss look no further.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Concord, California
Is this color as dark as it used to be. it almost looks brown in the photo?
Ericka O.
Ericka O.
Salem, OR
I was wondering if these lip glosses are sticky? And also how thick or thin are they. I'm kinda picky with gloss so give as much detail as you possibly can please and thank you in advance :)
Daniela H.