Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Gloss Hustle uploaded by Katherine U.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Gloss Hustle
  • "I love Urban Decay lip glosses. They aren't sticky & make my lips shiny & soft. I'd highly recommend ! " in 54 reviews
  • "Urban Decay lip glosses are amazing and long lasting. I usually buy it a sephora or ulta." in 38 reviews
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Gloss Hustle is a gorgeous color on almost anyone. It goes on really easy, and stays on for a while with little touch up. I bought this for my daughter, and all of her friends have asked for one in their stockings this year!
Amanda B.
Boones Mill, VA
Love this product made my lips look so good, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Maya D.
Mays Landing , NJ
This product is amazing and I highly recommend it to everyone color last long even through eating. It can get a little pricey but it is certainly worth the price. I got this at Sephora for a great value
Bailey P.
This is a good gloss. It stays on fairly well and I like the different color options. I would recommend this to someone, for sure! It is a bit pricey, in my opinion.
Jaleecia J.
I loved the consistency and color of this lipgloss, and it stayed on surprisingly for a fairly long time, though I prepped my lips in advance by using a lip scrub and then using Farsali 24K Rose Gold Elixer on my lips and then once that absorbed then applied the gloss. This left it not as sticky. When I tried itt without putting this oil moisturizer on my lips it was sticky. I only gave it 4 stars for it being really sticky.
Molly L.
YES! My favorite!! Whenever I'm near an Ulta or Sephora, I usually grab one of these. I try to grab different shades each time to test 'em out. Packaging is great, very appealing. I've told many of my beauty girlfriends about this and have even bought my sisters and sister in law some!
Carissa R.
Elk River, MN
I am so picky about lip products. My lips tend to be too dry to wear lipstick on a daily basis. When a friend suggested urban decay for lip gloss, I was skeptical. But it's my go to now! I love the subtle color and non stick shine that's doesn't look too glossy. As a woman I don't want to look like a teenager, and I'm glad this doesn't make me look too young.
Brittani W.
love love LOVE this product, it moisteroizes & makes my lips feel so soft even after the gloss has worn off or I've taken off. I'm not big on color but there is a few that work perfectly for me, I def recommend for everyone that loves glosses to try at least once, I really dont think anyone would be dissappointed!!
cecie L.
It gives you a really sexy looking lip. It also look perfect on every skin type it doesn't matter wether u Blake white or Asian I am Asian and it look good on me even let my friend try them which they r other races but it look amazing u know this type of make up are hard to find anywhere else .
Nekah
Love these because they go on super quick and are easy to clean up if you mess up, there perfect for on the go, and are perfect for any look, the only thing I don't like is that there a little stick but I over all like these products a lot!!
Darcy A.
Concord, California
Is this color as dark as it used to be. it almost looks brown in the photo?
Ericka O.
Salem, OR
I was wondering if these lip glosses are sticky? And also how thick or thin are they. I'm kinda picky with gloss so give as much detail as you possibly can please and thank you in advance :)
Daniela H.
caracas
this lip usually dry lips?