Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Gloss Hustle uploaded by Katherine U.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maya D.
Mays Landing, NJ
This product is amazing and I highly recommend it to everyone color last long even through eating. It can get a little pricey but it is certainly worth the price. I got this at Sephora for a great value
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Gloss Hustle is a gorgeous color on almost anyone. It goes on really easy, and stays on for a while with little touch up. I bought this for my daughter, and all of her friends have asked for one in their stockings this year!
Bailey P.
This is a good gloss. It stays on fairly well and I like the different color options. I would recommend this to someone, for sure! It is a bit pricey, in my opinion.
Amanda B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this product made my lips look so good, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jaleecia J.
I loved the consistency and color of this lipgloss, and it stayed on surprisingly for a fairly long time, though I prepped my lips in advance by using a lip scrub and then using Farsali 24K Rose Gold Elixer on my lips and then once that absorbed then applied the gloss. This left it not as sticky. When I tried itt without putting this oil moisturizer on my lips it was sticky. I only gave it 4 stars for it being really sticky.
Molly L.
YES! My favorite!! Whenever I'm near an Ulta or Sephora, I usually grab one of these. I try to grab different shades each time to test 'em out. Packaging is great, very appealing. I've told many of my beauty girlfriends about this and have even bought my sisters and sister in law some!
Carissa R.
Elk River, MN
I am so picky about lip products. My lips tend to be too dry to wear lipstick on a daily basis. When a friend suggested urban decay for lip gloss, I was skeptical. But it's my go to now! I love the subtle color and non stick shine that's doesn't look too glossy. As a woman I don't want to look like a teenager, and I'm glad this doesn't make me look too young.
Brittani W.
love love LOVE this product, it moisteroizes & makes my lips feel so soft even after the gloss has worn off or I've taken off. I'm not big on color but there is a few that work perfectly for me, I def recommend for everyone that loves glosses to try at least once, I really dont think anyone would be dissappointed!!
Skylar M.
Bridgeville
"I love the colors and the actual Gloss texture. However I've purchased several of these, and the tubes always seem to break at the top part. I'm guessing its because the actual tube is skinny and from all the twisting on and off of the cap that this happens. How else are are we supposed to open up
the tube? Idk maybe I'm the only one who this happens to, but it's happened several
Times already, and it's such a waste of actual lip
Gloss because the tub gets thrown away.
Darcy A.
Concord, California
Is this color as dark as it used to be. it almost looks brown in the photo?
Ericka O.
Salem, OR
I was wondering if these lip glosses are sticky? And also how thick or thin are they. I'm kinda picky with gloss so give as much detail as you possibly can please and thank you in advance :)
Daniela H.
caracas
this lip usually dry lips?