BY URBAN DECAY

Prevent your most embarrassing beauty nightmares with our Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil—the double-stick tape of the beauty world. This clear, THICK-barreled undercover wonder does it all. Hold lip color in place. Prevent feathering. Correct mistakes. Even fill in fine lines!

Inspired by our bestselling, slim-barreled Ozone 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, Ultimate Ozone is an indispensable primer in pencil form. And its thick size makes it easy to get the job done in one quick swipe. No matter how you use Ultimate Ozone Pencil, our creamy, long-lasting formula glides on clear to save you from those dreaded (yet common) beauty disasters.

As if ALL that wasn’t enough, our moisturizing formula never feels dry or cakey. Jojoba oil nourishes the skin and ensures a smooth application.

The thick barrel of Ultimate Ozone Pencil makes it easy to spot in your bag. When the tip starts to get dull, just grind it back to a perfect point with our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Isododecane
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract

Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil
  • "Everyone just needs this. Makes your lipstick stick without bleeding or feathering. I use this under ALL my lipsticks/lip gloss regardless of what brand it is. This is worth your money. Your lipstick will go on smoothly and will stay put. I literally had a cream finish lipstick on that did not budge after eating. The finish became matte but the color stayed on, to the point where I had to Vaseline the lipstick off. Great Product. Must have in every makeup bag. " in 9 reviews
Chelsea N.
I use this thing for eeeevvverything. I always buy a few at a time bc I don’t like running out. It’s great as an invisible lipliner under lipstick, or to put around the edge of your lips if you’re worried about the lipstick smearing outside the lip line. I use it on my brows both by itself if I’m not wearing makeup, & also as a primer before using a brow pencil. Nice for the corners of the eyes too if you’re wearing a winged liner (I assume the ingredients are safe near eyes... but pls check first if you’re concerned)
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
When I first saw this I thought it's such a waist of money and a gimmick I received one as a gift and after playing around with it I think it's a great product. You can use it with any lip color you don't have a liner for or just buy this instead of a bunch of different shades of lip liner. It works good to help stop lipsticks from bleeding or feathering. It's a little hard to see where your getting the products though since it goes on clear. I always keep it one in my purse now so whatever lipstick I have with me I have a liner that will work with it.
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I got this because I got a lip lacquer from another brand that was bleeding outside my lip line and could not find a corresponding lip liner. I find this pencil doesn’t do much to help the color stay in place, but it does help fill in any lip lines for a smoother application, which is why i still gave it 2 stars. I feel like there are other brands that do this type of product better, so I would not recommend this pencil.
Shasha S.
b L.
Oregon, WI
It wasn’t as pigmented as I was expecting, I thought it would be a nice clean white base but it was more of a sheer/clear finish. It did hold my eyeshadow in place all day though. I wouldn’t purchase this again just because it wasn’t what I expected and don’t have much use for it.
Rose L.
I like using this as a lipliner to prevents bleeding and feathering. It allows me to wear any lipgloss without needing a lipliner. I love that this product helps lipgloss and my lips look more natural because I'm not adding a lipliner. I didn't have luck using this all over my lips, it's better as a lip liner.
Cristina O.
Mission , TX
Using this under my lipsticks makes my lips look smoother and my lip color to last a bit longer. Offers a little bit of moisture but if you have dry lips with it’s better to exfoliate and moisturize them before using this product. I’m on my 3rd primer pencil.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
this product is long lasting and really does improve the time frame that lipstick stays on. It was completely worth the price of it, and i would reccomend it to everyone that uses lipstick on the regular. I almost wish that there was a liquid version available as well.
Kayla M.
I love the way it feels on my lips! Paired with the right stain and plumper, it definitely gives me more confidence as my upper lip is almost non existing so I do my best to use this product paired with the others to give myself a fuller upper lip that still looks natural.
A v.
I found the formula to be stiff and dry compared to the other Urban Decay liners. I also noticed that it worked better with different lip products to prevent bleeding. I do not like it mixed with mattified lipsticks or other dry down formulas. That is when the lines in my lips get exaggerated using Ozone. I was looking for a type of "universal" liner to use with all lipsticks, but had the best results using another liner that corresponds or correlates with the color I'm wearing.
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
What are your thoughts on this as a lip liner over a traditional lip liner? Also, do you use it as a primer on anything other than your lips?
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
So is this for your face or eyes?
Ashley W.
This looked really useful, does it really make your lipstick last longer? And usually I use makeup remover to correct mistakes, does it work well for that or do you still need remover?
Sheri F.
Coldwater, ON
When used on the lips does this dry them out? I love wearing lipstick but hate when my lips get so dried out and the lipstick settles in the little cracks! How well does eye shadow stay on? Love the idea of an multipurpose primer, so nice for a busy mom!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product work on eyes?