MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerUrban Decay
Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil

Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil

Prevent your most embarrassing beauty nightmares with our Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil—the double-stick tape of the beauty world. This clear, THICK-barreled undercover wonder does it all. Hold lip color in place. Prevent feathering. Correct mistakes. Even fill in fine lines!

I feel like I’m doing something wrong with this? It’s supposed to prime your lips to give your lipstick staying power, is that correct? My lips can be super smooth, but when I use this it makes my lips look chapped and super rough. Is it good for liquid lipstick or cream lipsticks instead?
What is your experience with this product?
What is everyone’s go to lip primer? I love my urban decay one. It does keep my lipstick from feathering...just wondering what some other good ones are?Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil
Start your review of Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil!
Product Highlights
...Your lipstick will go on smoothly and will stay put. I literally had a cream finish lipstick on that did not budge after eating. The finish became matte but the color stayed on, to the point where I had to Vaseline the lipstick off. Great Product. Must have in every makeup bag. in reviews
Olivia T.
Gut bevor man richtigen Lippenstift aufträgt dadurch kommt die Farbe dann intensiver rüber und hält besser
Lexi M.
Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i used this as a primer rather than a lip liner but i like how tacky it gets, it makes me believe the product is staying on longer because of it. i found mine to have a bit the product fall out a few times, but this also could be as ive had it for a long time... it did the job but primers/liners aren’t a necessity in my routine so i won’t buy again.
Kat J.
2,108 reviews
Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product does everything it says it does,... I was simply shopping for a good lip primer, but stumbled upon this multipurpose pencil. It is perfect for priming and lining my lips, but it does even more than I expected... You can also use this to blur fine lines on your face or fix makeup mistakes. I’ve used it around my eyes before applying any other makeup and it prevents my concealer and foundation from settling into my crows feet. Or if my wet mascara smudges into my eyelid, or my winged liner is a little too dramatic, I just take this pencil and swipe it directly where it’s needed. I follow it with a Q-tip to actually remove the unwanted makeup, and everything is fixed in a jiffy! Plus, the thickness of the pencil is easy to hold and control. It can also easily be sharpened with the Urban Decay Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener. I’ve since tried other lip primers that I like more, but I can’t deny that this pencil still has so much purpose in my routine. It’s definitely worth keeping in your makeup kit!
Caitlin R.
Fountain Inn
This is one of my holy grail products!!! It keeps my huge collection of red lipstick from smearing and bleeding every single time!!!! It's amazing!!! It's one if those things people don't think they need but seriously everyone needs one of these!
megan H.
Clermont, FL
This works pretty good I makes my lipstick stay on a bot longer than normal and it makes the surface smooth for when I'm trying to put lipstick on
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have a very minimal make up bag I just don’t feel like this is necessary the packaging is nice I guess if you’re really into urban decay this could be good for you
L V.
Buenaventura
Lo mejor de este lápiz es que lo puedes usar como pre base de tu labial o gloss, siempre es necesario
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
I absolutely love using this. My lipstick does not bleed out at all. I can use those without a lipliner and still doesn’t bleed out.
Chelsea N.
I use this thing for eeeevvverything. I always buy a few at a time bc I don’t like running out. It’s great as an invisible lipliner under lipstick, or to put around the edge of your lips if you’re worried about the lipstick smearing outside the lip line. I use it on my brows both by itself if I’m not wearing makeup, & also as a primer before using a brow pencil. Nice for the corners of the eyes too if you’re wearing a winged liner (I assume the ingredients are safe near eyes... but pls check first if you’re concerned)
Lee G.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my all time favorite lip liner to use. I don’t always have time to perfectly like my lips with a colored liner. This helps to outline my lips and keep whatever lipstick or gloss I use from bleeding.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily T.