BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
beth C.
Pigmented but lots of fall out,, I dipped my brush onto the eyeshadow and there was a lot of fall out and even when I put it on my eyes. Other then that it’s amazing💕
P a.
Cohoes
Perfect every day eyeshadow palette. Only thing I have to say is that some off the colors are not the same but Very similar. Wish I had at least 2 more shades.
Remy L.
Decent pigment but the pick shade (12/12) separated when I tried to blend it. Also when I blend the they loose a lot of color and there is a lot of fallout.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Holy crap Kristen Leanne absolutely killed this eyeshadow palette! The colors are so pretty and you can do a natural look or a glam look with this product!
Harlee E.
Bernville
I keep this in my everyday makeup bag. It is the perfect range of shades and so compact. Even comes With a mirror and a brush that a actually useable.
Rebecka M.
Englewood
I adore this palette!!! It’s a great companion to any palette! Beautiful neutral shades that blend seamlessly with any eye look you are going to for!!
Hannah M.
Baldwin
These shades are a compatible dream! The shadows are super creamy, easily blendable and the colors are as true on the lid as they look in the pans
Peyton S.
Urban decay eye shadows have always been a hit for me. This one was just as great as I expected! It's very pigmented, and glides on so smoothly!
Angel S.
Its small & cute, great for traveling but the colors daydream & subscribe are kinda similar. But the colors are well pigmented & blend nicely.
lisa h.
I love this palette, the colors are so pretty and pigmented! I love this palette for a quick and easy look. The packaging is so cute too.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?