BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
This is the perfect neutral palette to use on its own or to pair with the kaleidoscope dreams palette (which i Love)!  The pigmentation and blendability of these are perfect, they are very.m buttery and smoothe.  I Think the price is excellent for what you are getting.  I think This would also be great for teens or beginners!
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Ehh. Don’t really care for the color scheme. I feel like there are sooo many eyeshadow palettes with these colors in them that you can skip on it. The pigment pay off is nice. Super buttery and normal amount of fall out like the rest of the Urban shadows. It is a good beginner palette if you don’t already own sooo many other shadow palettes. The packaging is super adorbs.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I looove this palette! I mean even based on looks alone..i love it! All the colors are buttery soft..and highly pigmented. Its small enough to travel with, and good for day time and night time looks. Im really glad i picked this up, it can easily become part of my everyday look.
Katie W.
Got to try this in store and oh my goodness the colors are beautiful. I love urban decay because their formulas are spot on and their packaging is so freaking adorable. These colors are beautiful neutrals and glide on smoothly like butter. You can use this palette for a daytime look or even a sultry, sexy evening look.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Very beautiful little palette! I love the colors, definitely not a one man palette but great to incorporate it with different shades from other palettes. Great pigmentation as well!
Catherine L.
Just got this as a gift for my bday and I love it, each color is easy to blend, and they are the perfect neutral shades with a cool undertone... some fall out, but not much. Subscribe and 12/12 are my 2 fave shades out of the whole pallet.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Urban decay is always a trusting brand they have great pallets and so many colors to choose from I love the shades in this one it’s so fun and you can make a lot of different shades I would definitely recommend you use it
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
So simple but so cute and can go with so many different looks. I’ve always loved UD eyeshadows but the Kristen Collab has been my favorite hands down. I feel like the colors suit all skin tones
Jessica E.
Savannah , GA
It doesn’t work well on me. The pink is way to bright and makes me look like I have an infection or something. The quality is good and it’s last well throughout the day!
beth C.
Pigmented but lots of fall out,, I dipped my brush onto the eyeshadow and there was a lot of fall out and even when I put it on my eyes. Other then that it’s amazing💕
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?