BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Rhonda m.
North America
This pallette is very pigmented with very little fall out. The colors are very matte and transitional. I afvise everyone to have this in their collection and very affordable.
King_Khalin👑 R.
florida
Good on the go, quick palette. Another very useless brush. More of a nude eye for my skin tone. I like it but dont love it. I am obsessed with the pinky salmon shadow though.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I'm really loving the entire Kristin Leanne × Urban Decay collection. This palette is all matte warm tone shades. It pairs well with the other palette or on it's own.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Urban Decay is AWESOME! All of their products are great! If you use their primer it will stay on all night! I have 6 of their eyeshadow pallets! They are great and last long for their price.
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Day dream is such a cute go to palette about $30 at ulta pigment defiantly pays off as all of UD products do.
12/12 is my favorite shade for a nice nuterual look
Adilene S.
Wichita, KS
I'm a sucker for cute packaging and this collection has some of the cutest packaging I've seen. It also, is a nice neutral, essentials palette. I reach for this everytime I do a natural everyday look.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Had to have!! Wasn’t a fan of kaleidoscope, but this one.. yasss!! I have used it about 4 times.. I incorporate it with other palettes. It’s pricey for 5 shadows. But it’s urban Decay!! Great pigment!! I would buy again. Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
M'leigh A.
Got this eyeshadow palette while on sale and I love the formula! I usually don't get excited about collab collections because sometimes the quality isn't up to par BUT these are great quality eyeshadows. The shadows are soft and blend out on their own and great color selection. I also enjoy the brush that's included.
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
This is the perfect neutral palette to use on its own or to pair with the kaleidoscope dreams palette (which i Love)!  The pigmentation and blendability of these are perfect, they are very.m buttery and smoothe.  I Think the price is excellent for what you are getting.  I think This would also be great for teens or beginners!
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Ehh. Don’t really care for the color scheme. I feel like there are sooo many eyeshadow palettes with these colors in them that you can skip on it. The pigment pay off is nice. Super buttery and normal amount of fall out like the rest of the Urban shadows. It is a good beginner palette if you don’t already own sooo many other shadow palettes. The packaging is super adorbs.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?