BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Heather E.
Junction City
Great little pallette especially for traveling. The colors are beautiful and blend together so well. The packaging is super cute, I love that it has a mirror. One of the best features IMO is the magnet that keeps the pallet closed.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
I purposely bought this pallet when it was on sale for that peach shade in the middle and I am so glad that I did I ended up using this pallet every day for couple months. Created the most beautiful looks and Payne barely anything for it if you can find it anywhere I definitely recommend getting it.
King_Khalin👑 R.
florida
Good on the go, quick palette. Another very useless brush. More of a nude eye for my skin tone. I like it but dont love it. I am obsessed with the pinky salmon shadow though.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I only got this because it was half off on the Sephora app and I saw a tutorial using it. It’s ok but not that great, it isn’t very pigmented I had to layer the color on quite a few times before it was to my desired pigmentation. It’s also pretty powdery. Overall a pretty good palette for $13
Sydney B.
Burlington, NC
This is my go to everyday palette. The color scheme is absolutely perfect for me. It is so pigmented and blend-able, though I wouldn’t expect less from UD. I use the shade “Daydream” almost daily as a transition. It’s perfect.
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
I love this palette so much! The colors are stunning and look great with my eyes (blue). This palette was also a great price and worth every penny. The eyeshadow also last for such a long time. What more can I say than Bravo!!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I picked up this palette mainly to use just as transition shades since they are all pretty neutral and matte. So glad that I did. The shadows are soft, pigmented and blend out nicely. Compliments the ud kaleidoscope palette that was just released in the same collection.
Amber G.
Rialto
The perfect spring time palette for very pretty natural looks. I do wish there was at least one shimmer in there but other than the it's awesome, the formula is amazing. Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
Kristyn J.
This palette is good. I got it on sale for $13 and for that price, I think it’s unbelievable, but definitely not for full price. The shadows are pigmented and creamy and easy to work with. I wouldn’t pay full price, but for half off it’s a good buy.
Rianna A.
This is so beautiful and I really can’t afford makeup but I would love to have this and I’m so happy to be on this app I want to start doing others makeup but I don’t have the stuff to do it and I’d be so happy to get this
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?