BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
brenna f.
Cookeville
Its so cute and pretty and the colors are pigmented i just wish there was alil more variation in the shades, i can make a couple diff looks but it seems like most of the colors are transition colors. I do enjoy using it with the Kaleidoscope palette jus so i can have more mattes since Kaleidoscope is mainly shimmers. I seem to be reaching for this more and more!
Chaney E.
Hattiesburg
I love this palette, I have been wearing it a lot, even as an everyday look, since I bought it. It has a great pigment load, and the colors are very vibrant. The coral/terracotta shade is my favorite. Its brights enough to make a statement shade, but close enough to the other shades that you can make it into a subtle look as well. Definitely recommend!
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
A love this palette. The pink is my go to daily shadow when I don’t feel like doing a crazy look. The first time I passed this palette up I actually made my sister take me back to the store to get it. This is honestly just the perfect palette for natural looks or sculpting the eye area. The shadows apply just as they appear and are not patchy. Love love.
Kyleigh K.
Angola, NY
This product is wonderful colors compliment eachother, shade blend so easy. It's a rich buttery feeling. I would highly recommend urban decay to make up beginners all of there products are wonderful.
Ashley C.
Kingston, RI
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette released by urban decay. The colors blend out so easily with very little fallout. Perfect for fall with all the warmed toned eyeshadows. All of the shadows are matte, and are very easy to use when creating eyeshadow looks on its own or pairing with a glitter on the lid.
Maricela S.
Cicero, IL
Got it on sale for $13 at Sephora. It’s a very friendly beginners eyeshadow palette if you’re new to the game. Nothing shimmery, very basic matte colors to have fun with!
sierra g.
Corbin
easy to keep a natural look. the products are pigmented so a little goes a long way. the colors apply easily and smoothly without getting everywhere on your face and smudging. when washing off it’s simple and easy to wipe off, no need to rub your face raw.
Tiana E.
Urban decay in my opinion has the best eyeshadow it is pigmented, creamy, and blends so well! This palettes is no different, it’s simply amazing. The color selection is awesome and the brush it comes with is by far one of the best brushes ever. This palette is perfect for summer and you can have some fun with the color options. Love, love, love this palette!!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Its not terrible and it's not great. I got thisbon sale and it is a smaller palette with a nice brush included. A great travel palette with neutral colors. It's a pretty design but a box not a plastic container. If it accidentally gets wet, its ruined. My favorite color is the 12/12 (3rd color coral)
Heather E.
Junction City
Great little pallette especially for traveling. The colors are beautiful and blend together so well. The packaging is super cute, I love that it has a mirror. One of the best features IMO is the magnet that keeps the pallet closed.
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?