BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Allison L.
Columbus, OH
This palette is everything and more. Create looks that are “daytime” simple to a girls night out! These colors blend so use as little or as much as you want. A true 5 star rating when it comes to this palette.
Bella M.
Great palette if you like the more natural eye looks! The brush isn’t super good but the shadows itself are good. They are really pigmented as well. I use this product often and I purchased this from Sephora!
Cristina C.
Castro Valley , CA
First and foremost I love Kristen Leanne! She's very relatable and just out there and so colorful. I wanted to purchase the palette with all the nice bright colors, but they were all gone so I bought the more subtle one. The color scheme is great very neutral so you can go from natural to dramatic. The pigmentation could be a bit better (I noticed moving/creasing of eyeshadow) but other than that I like it.
Samantha R.
Lancaster
I was so excited when Kristen Leanne came out with a collection with urban decay! She is one of my favorite youtubers! This is my everyday easy look pallet, it’s really easy to blend and the packaging on her whole collection is adorable!
Heidi B.
Chattanooga
Very nice, could be more pigmented. I love thief packaging thought it’s cute and nice. Feels expensive but the price is a little outrageous. $50 it’s hard to spend that much on an eyeshadow pallet but when it’s on sale it’s a winner
Abigail C.
Marion, IA
I love this palette for a simple eye look to wear to work. I like to be more toned down and all matte at work, so this is perfect. The soft browns and pretty peach make my blue eyes pop. I feel like the formula is nicer than other UD palettes that I own. Would definitely recommend! I know everyone has probably has similar brown shades already, but I love that it’s all together, so traveling with it are easy; I don’t need to bring any other palettes!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I really enjoy using this palette, the shadows are so pigmented and blend so effortlessly. It’s a nice everyday palette and the compact is small enough to carry it with you. The packaging is the cutest. I really like it and recommend it.
Harlee T.
Spring
I really like this palette ! I feel like both of the lighter browns look similar but still different. Maybe the palette didn’t need two. The brush is so nice and the shadows are really pigmented.
Kristy H.
This is a great palette and collab. The other palette has the more bright colors while this one is great for those who like suttle everyday looks. Shades are great, blending is great. Two thumbs up
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
This Palette is great for traveling but...I’ve noticed its not very pigmented and it doesn’t blend evenly. Maybe I need to use a different primer. The shades are so pretty I want them to work!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?