BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Amber G.
Rialto
The perfect spring time palette for very pretty natural looks. I do wish there was at least one shimmer in there but other than the it's awesome, the formula is amazing. Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
Shauna C.
I really like the package it comes with a mirror and DOUBLE sided eye shadow brush. the neutral colors are pretty. Could be a little more pigmented but overall it is smooth and silky.
Olivia B.
W Middlesex, PA
I think this palette is super cute and I got it for a great price. I bought this when it was on sale and I thought well I better try it out. The colors are beautiful but they are not as pigmented as I want them to be. You also need another palette because there are not enough colors to finish the look. All the colors are very light. The shadows blend well together but they are just too light for me. I love the packaging and I love urban decay. I just do not think this palette is what I was looking for.
Beth U.
holton, MI
I just love this palette. I use it for my everyday neutral looks and I use it for my crease when I do a colorful look with the bigger palette. The Shadows blend so well and stay put all day long I'm sad that they're not going to make it anymore
DarqueDreamer M.
This palette is super! The colors are very complimentary to each other, and to various skin tones. The consistency is super blendable, and the shadows work great with the Kaleidescope Dream palette. This has become my staple for most of my looks now!
Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
This is the absolute perfect every day eyeshadow palette. I love the shades and I wanted to support Kristen Leanne. The price is right and the packaging is STUNNING. The shades are creamy and blendable in typical Urban Decay fashion and they are long lasting, even on my oily lids; I do always use an eye primer. These eyeshadows are perfect for daytime looks, but you can also use them to transition to a more nighttime look. And the brush that comes with the palette is pretty good, too! Would definitely recommend.
Meredith L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a good product and pretty pigmented, although two of the five shades are really similar. I do like the low pricing though. The one thing I don’t enjoy is that the shades are kind of chalky but would recommend if you don’t wear a lot of eyeshadow.
Olivia K.
amazing pigment and love the colors, they work really well and can blend on the eye. im a first time user and i bought it in sephora but it does tend to rub off and wear throughout the day. I wouldn’t buy it again but definitely a good extra to have!
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
I really love this little palette. Perfect for travel and has everything you need for an entire eye look. Not dry but not too creamy. Very pigmented. I love the peach shadow for spring and summer, very well done
🖤Tiannaaaaa🖤™️ T.
Pagosa Springs
This is such a perfect palette! I love the colors in here and they’re so bendable it comes with a little brush that blends very nicely I use this product every day and I would definitely buy again! I recommend to all and it’s a nice travel size.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?