BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
I love all the colors, they work so well together! This isn’t the cheapest but you get so much for your money! I think it makes a good gift.
Luci V.
Cedar Rapids
This palette is great. I like it a lot. It’s also one of my go to palettes. I love neutral colors like this
Jennifer B.
Port Coquitlam
I bought this on a whim when it went down to half price along with the UDxKL Kaleidoscope Dream palette.  Initially I wasn't very excited about it, and only bought it because it was inexpensive and paired with the other one that I actually was excited about.  Turns out, this was my better investment.  I get so much use out of this palette for quick, natural looks as I'm running out the door.  And it's a nice base to go with my more colourful singles or the Kaleidoscope Dream palette.  I'm honestly considering buying a backup of this one before they completely disappear, I get so much use out of it.
Tonique M.
London, London
Next to try out was the daydream palette, which has five matte neutral shades. Urban says ‘When she’s not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. I used the shade Eight, darkening my outer eye, which then highlighted my blue eyes, making them pop. This palette is great to use as a base colour or aiding in blending colours together, however, I personally am not a fan of matte eyeshadows, but I would use this palette to create a more natural look.
Amanda P.
Sturgeon Falls
I found this baby on Salem on the Sephora website (along with the Kaleidoscope dream one) and immediately purchased it as it is in the colour wheel I typically enjoy for eyeshadows. The colours are highly pigmented and easy to apply. They blend very well into each other and into other shimmer shadows. The brush was soft and blended the colours really well. The wear time was fantastic and I didn’t see creasing or smudging of the shadows throughout the day. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for more natural eyeshadow looks.
Valeria N.
Brandon
Super cute palette! The packaging is incredible and really adds to the product. The eyeshadows are so soft and smooth with a “powderyness” to them. It is a great travel sized palette too! Though I was not planning on buying it originally, I saw that it was on sale for 50% off on the Debenham’s website and said “why not?” Best decision ever! I loved it!Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
Alicia L.
Calgary, AB
This palette is good for transition shades on the lid and that's it.  You can for sure create a very soft neutral look, but I I find these shades better for blending as a transition.  The formula feels nice and soft and goes on well with a primer on the lid.  Bought it on sale from Sephora and not sure I would have bought otherwise.
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
This is not a palette of colours that are exciting for me. What does it does provide is nice neutral matte colours that I can use as a base or transitional colours for the bright colours that i do like to wear can really shine. I don't know why they bothered including a brush it's soft but it's not as nice as brushes I already own.
Janaya N.
This eyeshadow palette is just beautiful. The packaging is so pretty and the shades are amazing. The eyeshadow itself is so pigmented and the colours are beautiful. Great to use with the Kaleidoscope palette. Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
Kendra L.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I was very impressed with this little palette. If you need a all matte palette, this one would be perfect. The pan sizes are bigger than usual and they are very pigmented. My only issue is the two crease colours are very similar so it looks just like the mini naked heat palette.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?