BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Alize S.
El Rio
I love all these colors I can use all of them I use them at least every day for anything I wear it was worth the money
Mia🤘🏻 P.
Good price. Nice pigmentation & blend ability. A perfect small travel palette to do a complete warm toned eye look!
Nicole C.
Urban Decay is one of the best makeup brands in my option. Colors blend great, and colors are extremely pigmented.
Heather W.
I like this one better then the bigger palette they also had. The colors are cohesive and something I use often.
cierra n.
South Bend , IN
Purchased from Sephora when it was on sale for $13, and I adore it! The colors blend easily and a velvet soft.
Michelle L.
Absolutley amazing great for combo skin and oily skin good price also and lasts a long time I highly recomend
Jamie S.
Mchenry, IL
Great daytime makeup palette. Very little kickback and next to no fallout. Very pigmented and very bendable.
Adrianna J.
Freeport, IL
Pigment is great but it is not long lasting it just doesn’t do it for me.bought on sale and was disappointed.
Ruzica R.
It’s okay not the best the packaging is pretty but like all UD shadows they don’t last long and fade overtime
Valerie M.
South Gate, CA
I love this eyeshadow palette because it’s perfect for traveling. It’s expensive but I think it’s worth it.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?