BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Jordan P.
Jackson, TN
Don’t judge my eyeliner bc I was struggling today. However this palette is to die for! I picked it up yesterday and LORDT I LOVE IT!
Kristen 🍍.
i absolutely love this. its great for everyday and its perfect for traveling. The formula is beautiful, pigmented, and so blendable.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I want this little palette so badly. I saw one if my favorite beauty guru do a tutorial included swatches and I just fell in love
Brandy w.
Easy to blend and colors that can be worn everyday!! Blend easily and the brush that comes with it is really good quality as well
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
I love this pallet because I feel like is a very pigmented especially with their original primer I primer and it lasts all day
Grace S.
I love this little palette. The colors are beautiful, pigmented and blend well. For such few colors, I use this palette a lot.
riah S.
Salem, OR
These shades are super pretty. It's a one palette simple look. Great as transition shades to go with the Kaleidoscope palette!
Carisma D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I like this palette especially since it's an all matte formula
I have blue eyes and this palette just really compliments them
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
This has really vibrant colors and it's the perfect colors to make a really nice eye look and its skinny so good for travel.
X H.
Troy
That is so perfect for on the go!Loved it i tried my friend’s tho and it worked so well.I could create so many looks with it.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?