BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Urban decay is always a trusting brand they have great pallets and so many colors to choose from I love the shades in this one it’s so fun and you can make a lot of different shades I would definitely recommend you use it
Lindsey W.
Rosamond , CA
I was a little skeptical about buying this palette just because there are only 5 colors but wow I am so glad I did. The colors are beautiful and the formula is so easy to work with. Perfect shades for spring time!
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
I really love this little palette. Perfect for travel and has everything you need for an entire eye look. Not dry but not too creamy. Very pigmented. I love the peach shadow for spring and summer, very well done
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I love this palette! It reminds me of the heat palatte but in a more wearable version. I am not a big fan of the red and orange eyeshadow but this is more taupe and peach which actually looks great!
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
So simple but so cute and can go with so many different looks. I’ve always loved UD eyeshadows but the Kristen Collab has been my favorite hands down. I feel like the colors suit all skin tones
Jessica E.
Savannah , GA
It doesn’t work well on me. The pink is way to bright and makes me look like I have an infection or something. The quality is good and it’s last well throughout the day!
beth C.
Pigmented but lots of fall out,, I dipped my brush onto the eyeshadow and there was a lot of fall out and even when I put it on my eyes. Other then that it’s amazing💕
Adilene S.
Wichita, KS
I'm a sucker for cute packaging and this collection has some of the cutest packaging I've seen. It also, is a nice neutral, essentials palette. I reach for this everytime I do a natural everyday look.
P a.
Cohoes
Perfect every day eyeshadow palette. Only thing I have to say is that some off the colors are not the same but Very similar. Wish I had at least 2 more shades.
Remy L.
Decent pigment but the pick shade (12/12) separated when I tried to blend it. Also when I blend the they loose a lot of color and there is a lot of fallout.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?