BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition eyeshadow palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. When she's not dropping amazing rainbow makeup tutorials, Kristen Leanne creates the dreamiest neutral eye looks. Loaded with five new shades, the limited-edition Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is her go-to for matte perfection. Plus, every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, and serious staying power and blendability. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadow in Lucy (ivory matte), Daydream (soft nude matte), 12/12 (soft peach matte), Subscribe (warm nude matte), Eight (rich warm brown matte) It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

• I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it wo...7 Answers
  • Daydream or kaleidoscope!?4 Answers
  • I really like all the colours. Many looks in this.1 Answers
Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
  • "Brilliant so pigmented and the right shades for me. And the packaging is super cute it’s a win win for me." in 27 reviews
  • "Love the neutrals. I’m a nude or neutral type of girl. I love this for a transition shade." in 13 reviews
Amanda J.
First off, I love Kristen Leanne and was so excited to find out she was coming out with a makeup line with Urban Decay! I’m so impressed with this palette! Kristen Leanne didn’t disappoint! I’m obsessed with matte shades and this palette has all matte shades. All the shades are gorgeous! I love to wear the white shade on the inner corner of my eye as well as my brow bone. The orange shades are great transition shades. The burgundy shade looks perfect on the outer corner of the eye to create a smokey effect. I can’t rave enough about these shadows! The formula is amazing and I experience no fallout! Although you don’t get many shades in this palette, you will get a lot of use out of every single one of these. I think these shades would look perfect with every single skin tone! It looks great on my pale skin! Not only are the shadows awesome but I’m in love with the packaging! All around this is an amazing palette! I highly recommend it! I wish Kristen Leanne would come out with more products because I’m so impressed with her whole line!
Calley B.
I got this palette for half off from Sephora.  I typically love Urband Decay palettes, so I figured why not.  The shades a perfect for a basic everyday matte nude eye and the palette even comes with a double sided brush.  I always use this eyeshadow with Urban Decay primer potion in Eden, but for some reason, this eyeshadow creases and rubs off almost 70% of the time I wear it. The double ended brush isn't the best, so I try not to use it unless I am not near my other brushes.  There is a ton of fallout within the palette, so just be aware if you aren't into that.  All in all, I wouldn't buy this again, but for $13 I wasn't mad at what I got.  Plus the colors make the perfect nude/basic matte eye on me so I just wear them on days I don't need my eyeshadow to look great or last throughout the entire day.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I am not going to lie - I only bought this because it was 1/2 off. Still is. I am tempted to buy a back up. I LOVE it! So high quality and easy to blend. Better to blend than the heat mattes or even a lot of the Tarte toasted mattes (both of which I love!). I am an unapologetic eyeshadow snob. Every color in here is great. The two oranges colors do great as transition and crease colors. They are all long lasting. I have used the white as a lid color and it stay surprisingly vibrant. I am not a matte-lid type of girl, so I don’t use it often. The darkest color isn’t as pigmented as the other but it can be built and blends beautifully. The bright shade is beautiful and blends well. They are long lasting, as well!

Overall I am very impressed, especially for $13. It is a good buy!
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
So overall this is a decent palette. Especially if you're into mattes. Which I am so this may be my next "go to" for travel since it is so compact and comes with a pretty awesome brush. Which is unusual. I love the shades. I feel like I will be using this palette a lot because the colors are so earthy. They are buttery and extremely buildable, especially the darkest shade. Perfect for everyday looks. I absolutely love the packaging. One thing I didn't like is that there is so much fall out & kick up. But I do reccomend this palette especially for the price.
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
Picked this beauty up when I received a Sephora gift card for my bday and decided to treat myself to something new, and a brand I haven’t experienced much of. I’m telling you I am so happy I picked this palette up. First, I love Kristen Leanne so I was already sold when I saw she launched a collection with Urban Decay, but I honestly didn’t expect to love the palette as much as I do.
From someone who absolutely loves grunge eyelooks, this palette is a dream. Not only for earthy grunge looks but so many beautiful looks can be created with these gorgeous shades.
Highly pigmented, blend like a dream, well worth the money. 10/10
VANESSA M.
This is the perfect "Go 2" palette for every girl! If you are a neutral lover you will be obsessed with the simplicity of this palette. Every shadow is equally pigmented and blend like a dream. If you're creating a simply natural look this palette will be all you'll need. I love that they included a dark brown in the palette so that you can intensify a look in a subtle-sultry way. You can also pair this palette with an all shimmer or metallic palette (like the Fenty Galaxy palette) to add a nice transition.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Let me first start by saying UD use to be my go to eye shadow pallettes I have alot of the naked pallettes almost all of them. My favorite has to be the naked heat it goes above and beyond the rest so I figured this pallette would not be any different. The shadow colors are my jam and right up my alley. They work beautifuly however they don't stay that long and yes I wear a eyeshadow primer always. And if your not careful with a few of the shadows together it can get a little muddy. Overall it's a pretty pallette but having alot of the colors already in my collection I will probably be giving this one to my almost 16 year old.
Jaquelin G.
Denver
I just received this beauty in the mail and it is absolutely beautiful! They swatch beautiful! This was an amazing steal if you got it on sale!Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.8 g
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
This is my new go to every day palette, the colors all work so well together. They are so creamy and pigmented, not streaky but there is a little powdery kickback I'm not crazy about but it's not too bad. The brush that comes with it is good too, dual ended. The packaging is beautiful and the mirror can be a little hard to see in but I'm blaming that on my blindness and not the design.
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
A love this palette. The pink is my go to daily shadow when I don’t feel like doing a crazy look. The first time I passed this palette up I actually made my sister take me back to the store to get it. This is honestly just the perfect palette for natural looks or sculpting the eye area. The shadows apply just as they appear and are not patchy. Love love.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
I have nothing urban decay how are they products is it worth investing in ?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just purchased this online. Hows the blendability and pigment on the eyes?
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Daydream or kaleidoscope!?
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
I am trying to buy a pallet that is pigmented and very high quality but also affordable, will this do?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well do they blend ?