BY URBAN DECAY #82 in Highlighter

A limited-edition highlight palette from the UD x Kristen Leanne collection. Kristen digs highlighter almost as much as she digs Mexican food, and this is her ultimate highlighter palette. Wear these golden shades individually, or cocktail two or three for a custom glowy effect. This set contains:- 3 x Highlighter in Soft Rose (gold pearl), White (gold pearl), Warm Golden Pearl It is formulated Without: - Parabens This is what makeup dreams are made of. The UD x Kristen Leanne collection from Urban Decay epitomizes everything UD loves about Kristen, from her passion for makeup to her whimsical vibe. Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out-from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view. Urban Decay tapped into Kristen's amazing makeup talent and discovered what inspires her. They bounced color ideas back and forth until her perfect makeup collection was formed. Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "when i first saw this palette i thought "yeah it's another highlight palette. it looks pretty but i definitely don't need it. it's kind of average looking, nothing over the top special about it." i work at a makeup store so one day before we opened i decided to use it and within an hour or so i just had this overall glow to my face and it was so pretty. i'm dry/combo so it's rare that i look glowy. something about this formula just melts into the skin and makes the skin look so healthy and beautiful. i love it. i'm obsessed!" in 3 reviews
Chloe L.
I think the packaging is very appealing and eye catching. It's thick cardboard (from what I can tell) and it's very sturdy. The package has a very strong magnet in the center of the front wall of the palette. It's strong enough to know that you're not going to lose any product at any given moment, but also easy enough to open with one hand if you need to. The palette itself isn't huge, but it also isn't tiny. Without looking at it in my hands right now and looking up exact measurements, I would say that the palette is probably 5in wide and 4in tall while closed - give or take some decimals or uneven numbers. You can tell from the picture that I have swatched it since it looks like some of the oils on my finger got onto the product.

I was honestly surprised by how dark some of these swatched - especially that first on in the palette (and last on my fingers, oops, I swatched them backwards). Seeing how pale Kristen Leanne is and knowing that she uses relatively pale tones, I was a little confounded. Maybe she was trying to appeal a bigger range of skin tones? Who knows. The shade I use the most is the middle one, considering it's so light and doesn't look chalky on me. One cool thing I found out is that if you take your fan brush (or desired highlighting brush) and mix all the shades together, you get a beautiful champagne color. One thing that did irk me about this palette: there are no names for the shades. You just refer to them as left shade, middle shade, right shade. I like names, but I guess it could be worse - could have a 12 shade palette with no names.

I actually really like these highlighters. I remember seeing the collection on Instagram, and I knew I had to at least swatch them in a Sephora. The next time I went to Sephora, that's the first thing I ran to. I grabbed that tester right off the shelf and the first time I got some of that middle shade on my fingertip, it was love. My fiance was with me and I made the biggest, cheekiest smile. I was so giddy over how stunning they were. They are so creamy and chock full 'o pigment. I wanted to rub it all over my face. I wish this collection would have stayed in stock longer, because I would recommend it to everyone. Now I completely understand why this baby was $34.00 USD. Knowing this now, maybe I would have bought it at full price. I loved it in Sephora, but I never saw it on my face. Owning it now, like I said, seeing it on my face and everything. Completely understandable on why it was so pricey.
Teri B.
This is amazing. It can either give you that soft natural glow if you are into that or that blinding highlight. Just depends on how much product you pick up. It is so creamy and blends amazingly. I not only picked this up because Kristen Leanne is amazing, but also because the colors are beautiful. Plus I'm a highlighter junkie and I just couldn't resist. Everything about this product is amazing, from the packaging to the product itself. I highly recommend this if you can get your hands on it and I'm more than likely going to be picking up another one.

Update: I can't get enough of this highlighter. I even went out to buy a backup before they are gone for good. I love everything I got from this collection.
Izzy p.
the colours in this are so so nice and are perfect for all skin tones. it creates a shimmery glow but it is very blinding so if you want a natural highlight i’d go for another. it’s worth the money it’s £22 i think or maybe less for the palette and u get 3 colours that have very good pay off. would buy if i run out 💗
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Woah This Pallette I Feel Is Underrated or Mabe I'm late to this glow game:)It is on sale at Sephora & I'm planning on stocking up!I love Kristen Leanne So Any Support For Her & The Quality Honestly Exceeds expectations the price is drug store yet the product is high end💋Get them while you are able💙💙💙
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
This is an amazing highlighter!! I love Kristen so I had to get this palette! It has 3 shades so it will work for every skin tone, which is amazing!! It's a wet looking highlight which I love. It gives you a blinding highlight without the "too much highlight" look and it doesn't emphasize the texture on your face. It's so gorgeous!!!
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
First off, the packaging on this is beautiful!! The product itself is gorgeous. The 3 shades makes it universal for all skin tones. It’s a super wet looking highlight. Not shimmery or glittery. You don’t get a gray cast (if you’re fair skinned) it’s super gorgeous!! Absolutely recommend!Urban Decay UD x Kristen Leanne Beauty Beam Highlight Palette 0.38 oz/ 10.98 g
Amanda J.
I love this palette! You can get either a subtle look or a dramatic look with this palette... you choose. It doesn’t feel super caky on the skin. It looks great on my ivory skin. I have sensitive skin and most palettes like this break my skin out but not this one. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and is a thick cardboard. I’m completely satisfied with this palette!
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I’m a little bit disappointed with the highlight palette to be honest. There’s so much fall out, and even though there are three shades here, I’ve tried using the darkest shade on my darker clients and it’s just not a good look. It gives off a bit of an ashy cast on darker skin tones. The shades are nice but would’ve been happy if she included everyone
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This is some serious highlighter! On the first use, I got too much on my brush and wound up resembling C-3PO. 😂 wiped it off and tried again, and with just a touch here and there for a gorgeous natural looking glow. Very easy to use, and the colors are amazing. I love the velvety texture as well. The price point on Sephora is great. Love love love!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this highlighter! It has three great shades, and I love mixing them together, the formula is very soft! I feel like the best one from Urban Decay, I tested the Urban Decay AFTERGLOW Highlighter Palette and it was chalky feeling?.. idk. But I do love this one
Misty R.
Fletcher, OK
Are these well pigmented ?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
How much is this highlighter palette?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Are these chalky??
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
First of all I love Kristen! Is this highlighter palette chalky though? Do you have to build up the highlighter or is it a one sweep wonder?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Are these intense or more of a subtle glow??