BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collection of six lipstick shades from sheer to cream to mega matte created in collaboration with Gwen Stefani. Gwen Stefani worked with Urban Decay to create her blend of perfect shades and ideal textures. This lineup of six shades ranges from a bright red matte to a shimmering sheer nude and a creamy deep fuchsia. It features Urban Decay's first-ever shade in Mega Matte finish an ultra-bold matte that lays down a lot of color in one coat. Formulated with Urban Decay's proprietary Pigment Infusion System™, these shades offer a super-creamy texture, rich color payoff, and superior color dispersion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Everything in the limited-edition Urban Decay Gwen Stefani collection was developed in close collaboration with Gwen. Urban Decay's product development team spent countless hours her house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection. Gwen Stefani directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. Urban Decay created everything with her, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you'll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

• Red bold lips Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick ??? Or nude ...3 Answers
  • Does this actually stay on I am finding it hard to find a lipstic...1 Answers
  • Loving this color. Where's a good place to buy it? 1 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
When I found out Gwen stefani was collating with urban decay, I jumped on the bandwagon right away and ordered the palette along with a few lipsticks in the shades rocksteady, spiderweb and ex-girlfriend. While the palette was a bust, these lipsticks were a hit, the formula was incredibly smooth and moisturizing, leaving no dryness. The wear time was shocking, all the shades I tried, lasted anywhere between 4-5 hours before they needed a touch up and longer if I wasn't doing a whole lot of eating or drinking. One downside I did notice is that the darker shades tended to feather a bit, so I suggest wearing either one of the matching lipliners or your favorite liner with the bold red shades in rocksteady and spiderweb. As for the lighter shade, 'ex-girlfriend,' which is a sheer nude rose with pink shimmer, there were no issues with feathering, but the matching lipliner could be used for deeper opacity. The packaging is okay, but looks and feels cheap, plus the cap doesn't always stay on.
Alyx T.
Alyx T.
Review for: 714 (bright red)
Dude. This is on hot mother of a lipstick. You will feel gorgeous once you get this on your lips.
Application can be a little difficult though. Take your time and if possible use a liner. This is a matte lipstick that needs to be layered several times to be opaque. However, it is worth the trouble. I found this to be fairly comfy to wear considering it is a matte lipstick. And it was extremely long lasting for not being a liquid lipstick. I ordered mine from Ulta when it was half price. Wish more of the shades would have been still available.
This a red that leans more towards blue-tone, but on some pictures on the web, it appears to be orange-ier. But not the case in person :)
The packaging let me down a little. It looks so good in pictures but when it finally lands in your hands, you realize its plastic unlike their other UD lipsticks. :(
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
My friend told me to try it because it was a good moisturizing lipstick, and who doesn't love Gwen Stefani?! She told me to get it while Sephora was having its sale, unfortunately I missed out on it (I only wanted the color ex-girlfriend, which is a nice sheer nude-ish pink color). I was able to get two thru Posh, thank goodness! I'm very sad that this is no longer available because it was such a beautiful color. Since it's sheer, it can look different depending on your lip color. I love that it gives my lips a little color/life, but still looks super natural. It's like a lip balm+lip stick combined, which is awesome since most lip sticks can be very drying. It's pretty lightweight and I often forget that I'm wearing it (which I love since I don't typically wear anything but lip balm).
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 714 (bright red)
It’s a super matte, neutral red. It’s the red lip you think of when you envision Gwen’s iconic style. And the packaging! I love the geometric gold on black, it’s so pretty. There were several lipsticks included in the release (with about four of those being shades of red), but 714 is the only one with a brand-new finish and formula – Mega Matte. This is very close to MAC’s Retro Matte finish or like a matte liquid lipstick. Very dry, flat and pigmented. I have many reds in my collection, but none with a truly neutral tone like 714. When I say it’s neutral, I mean that it doesn’t lean too cool with blue or pink undertones or too warm with orange or yellow undertones. This lipstick is the iconic Gwen Stefani red lip that she’s been sporting for basically forever.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
This line of lipsticks come in very pretty colors ranging from your bright red to your more subtle neutrals. I have "Rock Steady" (cream), "714"( Mega Mat), "Ex-Girlfriend"(sheer), and "Firebird"(cream). Besides the sheer lipstick they all apply well and have good pigmentation. The one thing i would say about "714" which is a mega matte is that it is a bit harder to apply evenly and is a little drying to the lips to me. My favorite shade in this collection is "Ex-Girlfriend" it is a very nice sheer nude peach color with a hint of a gold sparkle. Great for if you just want a little somthing on the lips or you would like to layer it on top of another lipstick.

(Picture is in order from: Rock Steady, 714, Ex-girlfriend, and FireBird)
Yinka S.
Yinka S.
Elk Grove Village, IL
This lipstick was OK experience there was nothing really special about it it was just a run-of-the-mill lipstick honestly if you wanted better surprise for a better price I just go to the dollar store because I honestly didn't feel a difference with this lipstick but you know because of the brine I snatched it and that was a mistake because it was not worth it although it was OK lipstick or decent I was expecting it to be beyond control like amazing unfortunately I was disappointed so that's why I'm giving this product three stars but if you are beginning to make up this product is amazing for you to have ❤️
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Epic packaging, beautiful bold colour with a lovely smooth and light texture. Didn't need to put much on to get a real hit of colour. Spiderweb lipstick works really well with Wonderland lip pencil. Love it and well worth the price. This lipstick glides on so smoothly and it moisturizes your lips the pigmentation of this product is great and if you put a translucent setting powder it will last all day and not smudge. I always get compliments, it stays on all day, never goes on my teeth, and is my new go-to evening shade. I will definitely buy this again!
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
The only thing holding me back from 5 stars on this product is that the color turnover rate is too fast. I love the colors and they stay on for a long time, but once I fall in love with a color, they discontinue it...especially for the Gwen Stefani colors. Other than that, the lipstick goes on smoothly and the colors are vibrant. I've received many compliments when I wear this lipstick brand. I highly recommend this if you don't mind looking for a new color once the one you love is discontinued.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the color pay off of this lipstick. Not streaky or chalky at all. Very creamy almost a matte finish. I love the pigmentation of this lipstick.bot only these lipsticks either I am always beyond satisfied with my urban decay lipsticks color pay off and pigmentation. I'm also very pleased with the hours you can wear this lipstick. I'll usually leave my house wearung it and come home around 10-11 or 12pm and my lips will still look like I just applied it. I'm very happy with this product!
Angela L.
Angela L.
I bought 2 of these as soon as they came out. Ex girlfriend and 714. Out of the two of them 714 is really a rad color. It is probably my favorite red matte lipstick ever. I am so happy is is also included in the new vice line. I will always have it available! It was Urban decays first mega matte, which doesn't feel to much different from their comfort mattes but the color payoff is insane with this one. It is not so dry that it jumps or skips on the lips during application. I just love it.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
What is your favorite shade?
Holly K.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
I love trying out new lipsticks! How is the hold? I work all day & would like something that I can wear all day without worrying about having to reapply.
Aly S.
Aly S.
Alton Bay, NH
How does the consistency of this lipstick compare to UD's normal Revolution range? Is it the exact same or a little different?
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
What are your favorite shades? Mine are Wonderland and Firebird
Mari M.
Mari M.
Red bold lips Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick ??? Or nude Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick what's your go to??