Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara

Get super-long, sexy, fluttery, intensely black lashes. This mascara is so good it should be illegal.

I am currently using the urban decay troublemaker mascara and I like it. Just curious what everyone else is living these days? I’m itching to try something new!
Does this run?
Does this mascara make your lashes look fuller?
Start your review of Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara!
Product Highlights
AMAZING PRODUCT! Probably my most favourite one yet made by urban decay. Very volumizing.in reviews
...make it pop even more! Love that it doesn't smear across your face and water proof!in reviews
I naturally have long lashes they lack in colour and I find most mascara make them look clunky and spider like which I hate. I got this 2 days ago and boy do I love it while I can't say for sure if this is sex proof it's sweating in the office because someone won't let you turn on the air con proof which is good enough for me my lashes look amazing I even got asked had I had a last lift done !in reviews
I am always in luck for a better and better mascara but for this one I have to say it may it separates your eyelashes almost one by one and makes them appear a lot thickerin reviews
The most perfect mascara for me. I really love with this. I use every day. Is really perfect. Is long lastingin reviews
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
SMELLS TERRIBLE!!  I will never use this mascara again just based on the chemical/medicinal scent.  I seriously cannot believe I have not seen one person mention this in any review.  You should not be able to smell your mascara while it is on your face.  I got 2 samples of this and they both smell the same.  I have had it on for nearly 2 hours and the scent is so strong.  Aside from that, I am not a fan of the "brush" they should just call it spikes.  You will hurt yourself if you get this too close to your skin/eyeball.  When I opened mine it looked like there were some sort of fibers in the mascara itself, almost looked like eyelashes, both of my samples had this in them.  It also really doesn't do much at all for my lashes, like NOTHING.  Would NOT RECOMMEND this mascara at all, especially for the price.  You can get $5 mascara that works so much better and doesn't stink up your face.
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Samira H.
I have the largest size because it is amazing!! I have many favorite mascaras this is definitely on the top 5. After applying, my lashes is filled with volume. The wand is nice and the packaging is gorgeous. I would totally recommend this!
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Robin S.
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara is life changing for me. I love Urban Decay mascara. I have hazel eyes and the black mascara looks amazing. I wish the brush had a little more curves to it, just to give that little extra flare. This is definitely a mascara I would buy again in the future.
Christi R.
Warwick, RI
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Christi R.
I was excited to try this mascara because I love Urban Decay. It’s supposed to add length, volume, and curl as it coats your lashes very black. It does some of that. It’s definitely very black and adds length. It adds volume if you put on more than one coat but I don’t like how it looks with more than one coat and it starts to clump and flake. It doesn’t curl, if anything it takes the curl out. If I curled my lashes and then put the mascara on, it completely uncurled them. If I curled them after, they would stay curled but I don’t like doing that. The brush kind of makes a mess and if you get it in your eye, it is the worst pain ever! It doesn’t last all day and it makes my eyes itchy and if you rub your eye it’s a giant mess. It’s also not waterproof so don’t cry with this on. I’m glad I only got a sample of this when I made a purchase at Sephora or Ulta.
Bethany C.
Wichita, KS
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Bethany C.
My second review I love this mascara so much already went over and over again. It looks good on any given day it makes your eyelashes are long and they’re spread out and not clumpy
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Wendy C.
Love this get ready to get into some trouble!!!! I love Urban Decay troublemaker the easy grab brush that helps make my lashes 13.7 times fuller and more beautiful. It's truly amazing your love everything about this I got a free sample definitely going to get a full one
Livia T.
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Livia T.
It is not a bad mascara, but it is not one of my favorites. I think there are better options at the drugstore that are way cheaper and perform about the same as this one or even better. From time to time this mascara tends to be a little clumsy and might be difficult for some people to work with.
Missa M.
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Missa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
So If you would like to stay out of trouble I would recommend covering your lashes with this troublemaker . I just start using it today and I like it so far, made my lashes longer and fuller. And it's easy to remove specially if you want to save some time before bed time Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara 💓
Chique C.
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Chique C.
This is very black. Love my lashes. This mascara stays wet for a bit. Thick, thick. Long. Long. Nice lashes you say? Gonna get in trouble. Troublemaker. So much new mascara, maybe you will be my new fave. Really amping up the sex spin for the sell. Don’t need it. Funky wand but applies easy enough. Gonna last me the day, for definite. Not flaking on my chubster cheeks. That’s not where mascara goes. Just the lashes, all day lashes.
Jess O.
Lynnwood, WA
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara uploaded by Jess O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this mascara. Urban Decay is cruelty free which is a must, and this mascara performs so well. It’s ultra black, makes my lashes so long, and there’s no flaking or shedding. It comes off well with makeup remover. I’m really bummed that I can’t find anywhere to buy it anymore though!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily R.
Masonville
il y a un an
Does anyone know where i can buy Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara ?? i used to buy it at Ulta, but they no longer sell it and it was my FAVORITE! ?
Caylie D. il y a 3 mois
Sephora is where I get mine :)
Lety G.
arcadia
il y a un an
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara how does this product feel like when applied?
Nicole M. il y a 9 mois
It’s so lightweight and doesn’t clump which I LOVE. They feel very feathery and not overdone
Nikky M.
Orlando, FL
il y a un an
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara I got told that this is waterproof but it is not?
Stephanie W. il y a un an
The Troublemaker mascara is NOT waterproof! If a store employee told you that it is waterproof, you should be able to return it .