BY URBAN DECAY

We’re always stirring up trouble, and our Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette is no exception. Inside, you’ll find 10 sultry shades perfect for scandalous nights. Whether you want to go bronzy, jewel-toned or smoky, it’s all here. The perfect finishing touch? A travel-size Troublemaker Mascara, plus some scandalous thoughts, courtesy of designer (and fellow troublemaker) Jac Vanek.

Small enough to take anywhere, our Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette was made for sin. Whether you’re headed out of town for the weekend or just hitting your favorite club for the night, we’ve got your back. These shades are perfect for when you’re up to no good—from a warm red matte to a metallic smoky gray with a shifty red-brown undertone. This palette even includes one split-pan shadow, Clash, that has a shimmery white on one half and our legendary blackest black matte (Blackout) on the other. Every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Create the perfect eye look for whatever trouble you plan to get into, then finish it off with Troublemaker Mascara for sexy, fluttery, intensely black lashes. Our formula delivers lashes that are super-fat (hello, 13.7x the lash volume!*), super-long and sex-proof. Trust us on that last one. Or give it a go and see for yourself; we promise you won’t be disappointed (by the mascara, that is).

Troublemaker Mascara features a killer custom brush that combs and separates lashes to make it look like you have more of them! The brush actually fans out lashes as it coats them, for an instant lash-multiplying effect. The brush reaches even tiny inner-corner lashes, no matter which way you hold it. The intertwined bristles have special hooks that separate and curl each lash while laying down the perfect amount of mascara.

Two different types of black pigments give Troublemaker Mascara an intensity that’s blacker than your darkest thoughts. We infused our formula with a combination of hollow silica and ultralight fibers to volumize without weighing down your lashes. Vitamin E and panthenol nourish and condition, and a combination of polymers helps the mascara adhere to your lashes for lasting wear—no flaking, smearing or smudging. And like the full-size version, our trouble-on-the-go size Troublemaker Mascara comes in a double-walled, faceted tube with a prismatic finish—it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen!

We dig Jac Vanek’s style and her outspokenness. When we first came across her zip pouch with the in-your-face quote about eyelashes on it, we could totally relate to the dark, edgy humor. Apparently, we’re not the only ones; when we posted a photo of the bag with Subversion Lash Primer and Perversion Mascara on Instagram, it racked up a huge amount of love! We thought, HELL YES…that belongs on a palette! Stealthily hidden on the edge of the case, the quote adds just the right amount of trouble. Keep it under wraps when you’re in polite company, then flash it when the time is right (like if some annoying dude is hitting on you on the subway).

Shades included:

• Bailout (Pale Warm Nude Matte)
  • Riot (Deep Metallic Copper)
  • 7&7 (Medium Terra-cotta Matte)
  • Relish (Rich Warm Red Matte)
  • Clash (Soft White W/Micro-shimmer + Blackest Black Matte)
  • Knockout (Chocolate Brown Matte)
  • Girl Crush (Metallic Berry)
  • Bankroll (Metallic Deep Green W/Gold Micro-sparkle)
  • Afterhours (Soft Black Satin W/Iridescent Micro-sparkle)
  • Troublemaker Mascara (High-intensity Black)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Eyeshadow Palette Ingredients:

• CI 77266 / Black 2

• How is the pigmentation on the green shade - bankroll? 1 Answers
  • How do you use the middle shade? Clash. Do you tend to sw...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love love love this palette. Amazing and very pigmented. Don’t need much on your brush. And the mascara is awesome. Love the mascara brush too" in 16 reviews
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love the formula urben decay uses in these smaller palettes better than the naked palettes. The mattes in the naked palettes seems dryer to me. The trouble maker palette has gorgeous packaging and comes with 10 shades.Its small size makes it perfect for travel or to keep in your purse for after the gym or work. It has a split pan black & white that looks cute but isn't practical because you have to be careful not to smudge the shadows together when using them. All of the shadows have good pigmentation & are easy to blend. You get 5 mattes & 5 shimmers and you can make alot of cute looks from just this small palette. The pallet comes with a mini trouble maker mascara. This is a great mascara it lengthens lashes and doesn't clump or flake. Sometimes my eyes water alot and it doesn't run like alot of mascaras do. This has quickly become my favorite. Its $39 which isn't too bad of a price but it's been on sale for $24 for awhile.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
This pallet is the perfect size and has a variety of matte and shimmer shades. You can do pretty much anything you want with it. The pigmentation in the pallet is there, and there isn't much fallout. These shadows blend quite smoothly and easily on a properly prepared eyelid. I'm quite impressed with the quality of this pallet. The mascara that accompanies the palette is fabulous. It has a very nice even black hue for your lashes. It doesn't seem to clump or flake off like some mascara tends to. I do not wear false lashes, so unfortunately I cannot attest to it's durability on them. The overall packaging in quite cute, there is even a mirror in the pallet that is a nice size. All of the shadows are labeled.
Roxanne O.
This Urban Decay Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette by urbandecaycosmetics is everything! I absolutely love these Earthy toned shades with my blue eyes. The #TroublemakerMascara applicator is 👌🏻 on point. I get my inner and outer lids with it. The shadows are strongly pigmented and blend well. They hold well with any primer I use and do not stain my lids. I adore the packaging and love the little mirror.
Devin O.
I love this palette so much! I bought it a month ago at Ulta because it was on sale for $19.00 and it looked interesting so I wanted to try it. I don't use it often because I am more into natural palettes but the times I did use it I liked it a lot! Its super fun for a night out look or a fun pop of color look. Surprisingly, you can make quite a few different looks with the palette and it is pretty easy to work with and blend but a beginner may have a hard time creating looks with this palette. It also came with a mini urban decay troublemaker mascara for me to try out and I loved it and actually ended up buying the full sized version!  Urban Decay Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette
DM P.
San Jose
I love urban decay, I’m always attracted at the way they package there products. I’ve been using there products for a bit and I’m always impressed by the quality.

This palette is definitely in my rotation right now, the colors are beautiful and you can use them from day to night.

They wear a long time and I love blending usually three different colors to create the perfect eyes.

The names are cool too and they come with both matte and shimmer colors so you can create the best look.

I’ve used bailout, riot, 7&7, relish and girl crush so far. All beautiful, if you don’t have those in a particular eye palette then definitely add this to your collection.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
I Just Got The Palette Yesterday & I Absolutely Love It
It Definitely Reminds Me Of Urban Decay's Shadowbox Palette & What I Love More About It Is That It Comes With A Deluxe Sample Size Of The Troublemaker Mascara Which I Was Going To Go To Sephora To Get
Kaila F.
The colors are really vibrant and last just as long as I thought they would lol. I bought it from Nordstrom rack for 20$ and I love it, especially the bankroll (green). I would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to try something new
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City
I'm I'm live with this Palette. I catch myself reaching for it everyday! It's versatile and the quality is there. I never have a problem with fallout and the colors blend well. I have nothing but good things to say about the pigment either! I enjoy the looks I can create with this palette, this was a win for me. Urban Decay Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette
Jilleen F.
Hemet
I love this palette, especially for travel because it have the base and blending shades, a dark gray and a black shade, and then a variety of colors to use depending on what look you want. It’s an all in one palette which I love. Colors are very pigmented and blendable. The mascara is awful, flakes and smudges, but the palette is worth the price in my opinion.
Elura S.
Jarreau , LA
Loves the eyeshadow palette, it was very pigmented and the overall design was classic Urban Decay. The only downside was the mascara that came with it, it wasn't the best. Maybe it was just the mascara I got with mine, but I definitely won't buying large size of it. The eyeshadow palette will definitely be purchased again once I hit pan on the one I have.
Ashley Y.
Mount Ulla, NC
How do you use the middle shade? Clash. Do you tend to swirl it or do you dip your brush in each color and be really careful? I just don't understand it.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
How is the pigmentation on the green shade - bankroll?