Urban Decay Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette
BY URBAN DECAY
We’re always stirring up trouble, and our Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette is no exception. Inside, you’ll find 10 sultry shades perfect for scandalous nights. Whether you want to go bronzy, jewel-toned or smoky, it’s all here. The perfect finishing touch? A travel-size Troublemaker Mascara, plus some scandalous thoughts, courtesy of designer (and fellow troublemaker) Jac Vanek.
Small enough to take anywhere, our Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette was made for sin. Whether you’re headed out of town for the weekend or just hitting your favorite club for the night, we’ve got your back. These shades are perfect for when you’re up to no good—from a warm red matte to a metallic smoky gray with a shifty red-brown undertone. This palette even includes one split-pan shadow, Clash, that has a shimmery white on one half and our legendary blackest black matte (Blackout) on the other. Every shade has a velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
Create the perfect eye look for whatever trouble you plan to get into, then finish it off with Troublemaker Mascara for sexy, fluttery, intensely black lashes. Our formula delivers lashes that are super-fat (hello, 13.7x the lash volume!*), super-long and sex-proof. Trust us on that last one. Or give it a go and see for yourself; we promise you won’t be disappointed (by the mascara, that is).
Troublemaker Mascara features a killer custom brush that combs and separates lashes to make it look like you have more of them! The brush actually fans out lashes as it coats them, for an instant lash-multiplying effect. The brush reaches even tiny inner-corner lashes, no matter which way you hold it. The intertwined bristles have special hooks that separate and curl each lash while laying down the perfect amount of mascara.
Two different types of black pigments give Troublemaker Mascara an intensity that’s blacker than your darkest thoughts. We infused our formula with a combination of hollow silica and ultralight fibers to volumize without weighing down your lashes. Vitamin E and panthenol nourish and condition, and a combination of polymers helps the mascara adhere to your lashes for lasting wear—no flaking, smearing or smudging. And like the full-size version, our trouble-on-the-go size Troublemaker Mascara comes in a double-walled, faceted tube with a prismatic finish—it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen!
We dig Jac Vanek’s style and her outspokenness. When we first came across her zip pouch with the in-your-face quote about eyelashes on it, we could totally relate to the dark, edgy humor. Apparently, we’re not the only ones; when we posted a photo of the bag with Subversion Lash Primer and Perversion Mascara on Instagram, it racked up a huge amount of love! We thought, HELL YES…that belongs on a palette! Stealthily hidden on the edge of the case, the quote adds just the right amount of trouble. Keep it under wraps when you’re in polite company, then flash it when the time is right (like if some annoying dude is hitting on you on the subway).
- Bailout (Pale Warm Nude Matte)
- Riot (Deep Metallic Copper)
- 7&7 (Medium Terra-cotta Matte)
- Relish (Rich Warm Red Matte)
- Clash (Soft White W/Micro-shimmer + Blackest Black Matte)
- Knockout (Chocolate Brown Matte)
- Girl Crush (Metallic Berry)
- Bankroll (Metallic Deep Green W/Gold Micro-sparkle)
- Afterhours (Soft Black Satin W/Iridescent Micro-sparkle)
- Troublemaker Mascara (High-intensity Black)
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
Eyeshadow Palette Ingredients:
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Zinc Stearate
- Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Calcium Aluminum
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Sorbic Acid
- Tin Oxide
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Polylactic Acid
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Stearic Acid
- Calcium Stearate
- Magnesium Stearate
All Shades May Contain:
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77400 / Bronze Powder
- CI 77400 / Copper Powder
- CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
Troublemaker Mascara Ingredients:
- Aqua / Water
- CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- Oleic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Aminomethyl Propanediol
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Hema/Styrene Copolymer
- Caprylyl Glycol
- CI 77266 [Nano] / Black 2
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Acrylates/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer
- Hexylene Glycol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- C11-15 Pareth-7
- Myristic Acid
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate
- CI 77266 / Black 2
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "Love love love this palette. Amazing and very pigmented. Don’t need much on your brush. And the mascara is awesome. Love the mascara brush too" in 16 reviews
This palette is definitely in my rotation right now, the colors are beautiful and you can use them from day to night.
They wear a long time and I love blending usually three different colors to create the perfect eyes.
The names are cool too and they come with both matte and shimmer colors so you can create the best look.
I’ve used bailout, riot, 7&7, relish and girl crush so far. All beautiful, if you don’t have those in a particular eye palette then definitely add this to your collection.
It Definitely Reminds Me Of Urban Decay's Shadowbox Palette & What I Love More About It Is That It Comes With A Deluxe Sample Size Of The Troublemaker Mascara Which I Was Going To Go To Sephora To Get
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos