BY URBAN DECAY

Satisfy your fetish for Perversion (our blackest black shade) with full sizes of Perversion Mascara and Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen—for ultra-precise black lines and bigger, blacker, badder lashes.

Start with Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen. The super-fine tip lays down blacker-than-black lines with absolute precision and glides on without skipping or pulling. The super-smooth, free-flowing pen provides an insane amount of control for a flawless application. Create thin, fine lines and bold, thick lines like a total pro—even if you’re not! The ink dries down quickly; won’t smudge, run or feather; and lasts ALL day.

Finish the look with Perversion Mascara. Our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing formula gets you sexed up in one stroke, yet it won’t quit until you say when. Perversion Mascara has a full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The twisted trim on the high-tech, volumizing brush latches on to each lash to separate and define, coating each lash with triple-black pigments and a deeply nourishing ingredient blend.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Perversion Mascara Ingredients:

• Does this mascara get clumpy?5 Answers
  • I have very short and thin eyelashes, will this mascara h...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mask. I have very short eye...1 Answers
Urban Decay Total Perversion Reloaded
  • "This mascara is amazing!! It gives you lots of volume! My lashes almost look fake!!! Definitely worth the money!!" in 125 reviews
  • "Love it makes everyone have long lashes almost like having falsies on!! Amazing I also has a primer to go with it have to purchase separately." in 41 reviews
  • "No clumps, glides on perfectly, great coverage, long lasting..... need I say more?! 😍" in 29 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
This mascara works great. It’s instantly volumizing and has a full bodied creamy not too wet texture, that dries quickly.
The perfect blend of honey extract, perfect proteins and amino acids; nourish and stimulate lash growth. I instantly got a lot of volume from it. It separates and defines each lash for smooth, clump-free application.

The applicator tip is large and a comfortable distance from the handle, I liked the shape It grabs my lil baby lashes. I would definitely retry this in other colors as well.
Emily P.
Charleston, SC
Been using this mascara exclusively for about 2 years now. Some people don’t like the formula because it’s a bit wetter than other mascaras but I love the way it coats my lashes. I have darker long lashes naturally but this mascara is amazing for filling them out and making them pop. I frequently get asked if I have fake lashes on- and I don’t even curl my lashes before using this! Love love love- price is competitive for mascara
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this mascara for volume! It has a big fluffy 1/2 it that fans my lashes out and makes them look super full. They are so pretty when I use this mascara. The only downfall is that it flakes throughout the day. And I find myself having to wipe little flecks of mascara off of my cheeks. But I don't mind I have purchased this mascara several times and will continue to buy it again. I love the way my lashes look when I use it.
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras everrr!!! I have so little eyelashes and this mascara makes mine look full assssshekkk! Iv bought 3 of these already I’m obsessed! The wand picks up a lot of product and with one coat is enough ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Amy P.
I am a mascara junkie and I use them all!! This one is short lived.  The applicator gets clumpy quickly and it dries out just as quick.  I did like to use this after a more lengthening mascara because it does give volume.  But because of its shelf life, I don’t think I’d purchase again.
Jenna B.
Warner Robins, GA
This mascara is not my favorite, especially compared to some drugstore favorites. My main issue with this mascara is the flakes. I HATE when my mascara flakes and this one does. Doesn’t give great body or length to my lashes either. Would not recommend:/
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
A great mascara for thickening, lengthening and adding intense bold black color. It can get a bit clumpy which some people like but i'm not crazy about. Definitely not a deal breaker though, just have the time to comb thru and seperate for best results.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
got this for a great deal and it had been one of my favorite mascaras. i like the brush and it doesn’t clump my lashes like hard stiff bristled brushes do. great to wiggle at the base of lashes for a natural looking volume.
Dylan M.
Chesterfield, MO
This is a great mascara! It makes my lashes super long but can sometimes get clumpy or make them stick together. I plan on trying this again! It lasts all day and comes off easy with makeup wipes. I would recommend!
Martha R.
Downey, CA
Is this better than benefits theyre real ? & is the eyeliner actually waterproof ?
Trysta A.
Is this a good brand of mascara and does it smudge or flake easily?
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this mascara get clumpy?
Gina E.
Coatesville , PA
I have been looking for a new mascara for weeks. I have long eyelashes and I often find that mascara clumps on them. Does this mascara clump easily? Also, is the waterproof eyeliner hard to get off?
LaTarjah M.
Elk Grove, CA
Is it really that good I have the perversion eyeliner both and they kinda suck so I just wanted a true answer before I put my money on it Thank you