Urban Decay Total Perversion

Once you have a fetish for Perversion (our blackest black shade), you can’t get enough. Get your fix with Total Perversion. This limited-edition set comes loaded with two full-size products: Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and Perversion Mascara.

Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients (like jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil) and suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, Perversion 24/7 Eye Pencil delivers intense black color that lasts all day—with a dreamy, creamy feel. The formula glides on soft, stays creamy for blending and dries down to a long-lasting finish.

Perversion Mascara gets you sexed up in one stroke, yet it won’t quit until you say when. The ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing formula coats each lash with triple-black pigments—for bigger, blacker, badder lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat; our formula never gets brittle or clumpy. Perversion Mascara contains Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids—including marine glycogen, known to stimulate lash growth. Honey extract provides deep nourishment, sea idrolized elastine stimulates the hair follicle, and marine collagen protects.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Perversion Mascara Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine.

May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Perversion 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Ingredients:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)

This is the only mascara I swear by, but am looking to branch out and try something else. Anything else out there that’s similar and not overly expensive?
Start your review of Urban Decay Total Perversion!
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this mascara! It made my lashes look long without ever flaking or coming off. I would definitely recommend it! It is a little on the pricier side but a great 👍🏻 mascara indeed!
Staten Island, NY
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mascara, extends lashes and intensifies the color of the lashes. This mascara stays for the whole day and does not crumble. Love this mascara and would definitely recommend it to everyone!Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Mantua, NJ
If I could keep giving it more than 5 stars I totally would. THIS IS MY GO TO. I have never used any other mascara since I discovered this. It gives such volume & length on my little lashes. I do not have long lashes nor do they curl, but this brush is the best applicator for ME.
Lake Worth, FL
I was on business trip in Bangkok and I ran out of mascara, I went to their counter in the mall, I was just going to get the mascara, but ended up purchase this set! I was told that it's a better deal. Love the mascara on my top lashes (I only wear tubing mascara on my bottom lashes), but I don't like the eyeliner. It wouldn't stay on my waterline and it smudged under my eyes.
I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag from October. I was really shocked about how creamy this pencil draws on. I was able to use it easily on my lid (in lieu of liquid or gel) and my waterline. If I ever run out of black eyeliner, this would be my go-to. Definitely recommend.
Jennings
This mascara is AMAZING. I love the formula and the brush! I received a deluxe sample of both mascara and eyeliner in a UD order. The eyeliner is creamy and very pigmented! The mascara built up so nicely and there was very little fall out! Definitely recommend.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love how long, dark, and full this makes my lashes! It definitely met over my expectations but surprise. But love how it doesn’t clump on my lashes. Not a bad price and purchased at Ulta, and would buy again :)
Plantation, FL
It’s alright. It’s very light like their other formulas. I️ just wish I️t was thicker. It’s mascara I️ wouldn’t even compare I️t maybelines. It’s overpriced for the effect and it’s not waterproof. No thanks.
Anderson, SC
Urban Decay makes great products. Love this duo. The liner is smooth and glides on well. The mascara is not clumpy and not to wet. Gives my lashes a full look. Great price for the set. Definitely recommend!
I received these both in deluxe sample sizes from ipsy and I was very pleased. I will be buying the full size products. Urban decay always has a great line and in my opinion they are reasonably priced for the quality you receive