Urban Decay Total Perversion

Once you have a fetish for Perversion (our blackest black shade), you can’t get enough. Get your fix with Total Perversion. This limited-edition set comes loaded with two full-size products: Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and Perversion Mascara.

Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients (like jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil) and suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, Perversion 24/7 Eye Pencil delivers intense black color that lasts all day—with a dreamy, creamy feel. The formula glides on soft, stays creamy for blending and dries down to a long-lasting finish.

Perversion Mascara gets you sexed up in one stroke, yet it won’t quit until you say when. The ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing formula coats each lash with triple-black pigments—for bigger, blacker, badder lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat; our formula never gets brittle or clumpy. Perversion Mascara contains Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids—including marine glycogen, known to stimulate lash growth. Honey extract provides deep nourishment, sea idrolized elastine stimulates the hair follicle, and marine collagen protects.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Perversion Mascara Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine.

May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Perversion 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Ingredients:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)

someone has tried Urban decay eyeliner pencil,Is good? Urban Decay Total Perversion ?
This is the only mascara I swear by, but am looking to branch out and try something else. Anything else out there that’s similar and not overly expensive?
Start your review of Urban Decay Total Perversion!
Gabrielle S.
Wheeling, WV
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely loving this mascara! The picture I have is after only one layer being applied. Think I found my new favorite now!
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Haley M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on nice smooth. Very rich black color. The liquid liner has a nice fine tip so I can make a more natural look. Sometimes I find it difficult to remove but I like how it lasts all day!
Savannah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Savannah C.
I don’t like the Urban Decay Perversion mascara as I find it clumpy and it weighs heavily on my lashes which makes them itch. BUT the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner is very creamy which makes it easily glide on to the eye(as the name suggests) and is long lasting-to the point they are hard to remove at the end of the day, like the mascara. Attached pic shows the shade “Perversion” which is the blackest of blacks & “Stash” which is a Gorgeous shade of green swatched on my hand. Hope this helps someone else!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Can you tell I love this stuff? I have tried so many mascaras and this Urban Decay Perversion has by far exceeded all other contenders. The formula is not clumpy or thick. It stays on with no flaking for the whole day. Easily washes off without taking lashes with it. The applicator is not bulky helping to prevent mistakes and gets in the corner of your eye for those very little lashes in the corner. Also it lasts... I can have a tube well into 4 months or so with daily use. This is more than store brand retailing at around $25 BUT it is worth every penny. I get mine at ULTA & Sephora and I would recommend this product. Urban Decay Total Perversion
Ashley S.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this as a free gift for my birthday at Ulta, and once the little bottle was empty I went straight back to purchase a big size. My eyelashes are long, but this made them so thick. It never wore off, and lasted all day long. It's my favorite mascara. Purchase the release primer to put in before and it makes your lashes even longer and even thicker.
Anzhelika K.
Staten Island, NY
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mascara, extends lashes and intensifies the color of the lashes. This mascara stays for the whole day and does not crumble. Love this mascara and would definitely recommend it to everyone!Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Lydia E.
Hilton Head Island
Highly recommend this! I got a little sample of it and used it all! Just a few swipes and your done. I definitely think it's worth the money
Chelsea S.
Oshkosh, WI
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Chelsea S.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE this mascara! Long-lasting and creates length and volume on eye lashes. It also does not go on clumpy which is a must for me when looking for mascara. Also washes off very easily at the end of the night. I will be buying again!
Claire W.
La Crosse, WI
Urban Decay Total Perversion uploaded by Claire W.
I love this mascara! My roomate has sworn by it for YEARS and mine had run out so I have hers a try. I instantly needed to get some of my own. It lengthens and gives my lashes so much volume, but also doesn’t weigh them down. My biggest issues with mascaras is my lashes loosing their curl and this does not do that!!
Mahvash F.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
UD perversion mascara is my favourite. I loved the thick and voluminous look it provided to my lashes. With this, I never had to wear fake lashes. I like the shape of the wand/spooly, it is curved which means you can really get it right in there cover all your lashes with the product. It's one of my favourites...if only it wasn't so pricey I'd buy it all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaym_76 L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
il y a 4 mois
Kaym_76 L. il y a 3 mois
Quality is excellent! It doesn't get your lashes grumpy or feel sticky. This mascara also gives you the volume and anything that you want for a beautiful look.
Maria R.
Cave Creek, AZ
il y a 10 mois
Stephanie A. il y a 2 mois
Love this liner. I wear contacts and this liner does not irritate my eyes.