BY URBAN DECAY #86 in Makeup Sets

Once you have a fetish for Perversion (our blackest black shade), you can’t get enough. Get your fix with Total Perversion. This limited-edition set comes loaded with two full-size products: Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil and Perversion Mascara.

Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients (like jojoba oil, vitamin E and cottonseed oil) and suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, Perversion 24/7 Eye Pencil delivers intense black color that lasts all day—with a dreamy, creamy feel. The formula glides on soft, stays creamy for blending and dries down to a long-lasting finish.

Perversion Mascara gets you sexed up in one stroke, yet it won’t quit until you say when. The ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing formula coats each lash with triple-black pigments—for bigger, blacker, badder lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat; our formula never gets brittle or clumpy. Perversion Mascara contains Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids—including marine glycogen, known to stimulate lash growth. Honey extract provides deep nourishment, sea idrolized elastine stimulates the hair follicle, and marine collagen protects.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Perversion Mascara Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine.

May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Perversion 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Ingredients:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This urbandecaycosmetics #PerversionMascara works great. It’s instantly volumizing and has a full bodied creamy not too wet texture that dries quickly.

The perfect blend of honey extract, perfect proteins and amino acids nourish and stimulate lash growth. I instantly got a lot of volume from it. It separates and defines each lash for smooth, clump-free application.

The applicator tip is large and a comfortable distance from the handle, I liked the shape It grabs my lil baby lashes. I would definitely retry this in other colors as well.
Jordan M.
Marion
I also received this product in my Ipsy bag. I was hesitant about using it at first, but the minute I put it on my eyes I knew it was a keeper for my makeup bag! It’s definitely worth the money spent on it! It literally glides right on, doesn’t smudge, doesn’t budge, and it’s super smooth to apply! I never go anywhere without it! Love it!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
This is the awesome combo ever!!! The eyeliner is so pigmented, very creamy and believe it or not, bends well!!! Its my go-to during fall and Halloween as I'm able to use it for not only dark smokey eyes, but when I create Halloween looks on my boys! The mascara gives drama to my lashes and adds a darkness to my look that I so love!!! I highly recommend it especially for those who like me, love wearing a dark smokey eye regardless of the season. Plus for the price, its great! You can find it at Ulta, Sephora, and even the Urban Decay Website👍
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I am so picky when it comes to mascara. I will say I give this a two because it does give you length. BUT it leaves mascara residue all over your upper and lower lids whenever your lashes hit you skin. I can't stand that and I am so bummed because I was excited to buy this
Alyssa P.
Pine city , MN
Hands down the best mascara & eye liner I’ve used. So dark & stays on all day. Eye liner goes on so effortlessly. & I’ve tried many kinds such as LORAC PRO Mascara Black 0.08 ozL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex MascaraYounique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+CARGO Better-Than-Waterproof Mascara
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Whenever I need a refill on my mascara I always try to find this duo! I absolutely love the liner! It’s so affordable in the set! Definitely saves me a ton of money buying them together in a set rather than buying them separately!
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
If I could keep giving it more than 5 stars I totally would. THIS IS MY GO TO. I have never used any other mascara since I discovered this. It gives such volume & length on my little lashes. I do not have long lashes nor do they curl, but this brush is the best applicator for ME.
Tabitha W.
I got this eyeliner in my Ipsy bag from October. I was really shocked about how creamy this pencil draws on. I was able to use it easily on my lid (in lieu of liquid or gel) and my waterline. If I ever run out of black eyeliner, this would be my go-to. Definitely recommend.
Eryka H.
Oh my god I love this mascara so much! It makes my lashes look so long and full! I love the wand on it, it makes it easy to apply the product! I also love how black the mascara is! I would recommend this mascara if you feel like spending a few bucks on yourself!
Jacqueline C.
My favorite new mascara. I love my mascaras wet so I can layer them. I like my lashes to look like lashes not like mascara. This does the trick for me. And no sensitivity issues which is an issue for me most of the time with mascara.