BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Ashlee L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is probably my favorite palette ever. Got it for Christmas, used it nearly every day since. The colors are awesome and blend with nearly anything and it stays on all day. Love Love Love it.
Crystal H.
Studio City, CA
Eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. Typical amazing urban decay eyeshadow quality. Colors are gorgeous. Me prepared for a little bit of fall out which is definitely worth it for the quality.
Ericka A.
Gilroy, CA
I don't have this palette yet. But ive seen youtube tutorials and I'm loving the colors they use. Watching other girls use this motivates me to want to go buy one
Rehma U.
Murphy, TX
My absolute favorite Urban Decay palette. The shadows are extremely pigmented not to mention wearable. The brighter colors when added to natural colors look amazing. This palette is like a team full of MVPs.
Amanda T.
Indianapolis, IN
Best. Pallette. Ever. I know everyone raves about UD's naked pallets, but I prefer the Vice pallets (both are phenomenal). In the world of eyeshadow, Urban Decay takes the cake, imho of course.
Haleigh K.
Point Pleasant, WV
I love urban decay everything, but this palette blows it all out of the water. Probably the most pigmented palette Ive ever used & last forever! A little exspensive but completly worth it.
sarah s.
Merchantville, NJ
I love all the urban decay vice palettes, the soft texture of the shadows allows them to go on smooth and pigmented and as with most if not all urban decay palettes it comes with a double ended brush, but by far my favorite thing about this palette is its packaging, for two reason. #1 it opens with the easy push of a button rather than having a lid that just loosley flips open or has to be pulled open and #2 the mirror it good quality, decent size and can only open so far (imagine opening a laptop) so you can actually use it without having to prop it up against something to keep the mirror from falling over.
Eléonore R.
Bordeaux
I got this trough the mail a couple of weeks ago, I have used so often its crazy hahha! definitely recommend this palette for starters !
denise z.
Clifton, NJ
What can I say about Urban Decay "The Vice Palette"....
This is a must have for every girl!
What I love the most about this palette is the diverse colors, the ability to layer one color over another, and being able to reapply to make the colors as muted or as bold as you want.
I always try and look for a palette with a range of colors from a skin tone color to bright vivid colors and shimmers. This gives you everything you need. You can be as outrageous and bold as you want or you can use any of these colors for an every day in the office look. They last all day especially when used with their amazing eye primer.
If you love Urban Decay as much as I do, or you are trying this brand out for the first time, THIS is it!
sanjuana v.
Salinas, CA
OMG I recently got a pallet of urban decay shadows and the colors are beautiful it last longer an easy to apply totally in loved with them
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?