BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Ilyn F.
Cameron, NC
Not my fav. The colors weren't for me. Easy to blend but I returned it. UD isn't my fav brand.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I hated this palette since the day I got it. The eyeshadows are chunky and really annoying. They don't last long on my lids, and I get a ton of fallout from them. I never get fallout from any of my other palettes. UD really needs to work on improving their products, every single product I have bought from them has been awful!
Alexandria O.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. The colors weren't what I wanted and I felt like the formula wasn't as good as other UD shadows I've used.
This product was disappointing shadows felt chalky and we're hard to blend out .
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
The worst quality formulas Urban Decay has ever released. I was shocked by how chalky these were and the lack of pigment they had. The fallout is terrible. Love the colors and the packaging but this a huge miss on the formula for the shadows.
christina p.
antibes
This palette was my first urban decay palette and my first palette at all, i was very exciting to buy it and i was so sad after i got used it for a few times. The colors are beautiful but they just disppear in 2/3 hours maximum even with a base.
Yulissa E.
I’m honestly not a big fan of UD eyeshadows, they don’t impress me at all. I was expecting since it is a high end product to receive high end quality, but I didn’t receive that. It has a lot of fallout and and is not very pigmented. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Connie M.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I bought this pallet because of the beautiful colours and I can honestly say I’m disappointed,I think the colours are beautiful and they apply beautifully but I’m more disappointed at the standards of the packaging. My eyeshadows regularly fall out the pans (from day 1) which is rather annoying when opening as sometimes they fly out. Just disappointed to pay £40 for a pallet to have basic problems. The colours are so beautiful though and the brush is amazing
Megan K.
Boston, MA
I was super disappointed that my vice palette, while loaded with great colors, was simply too chalky to use. Most of the colors have terrible fallout and chunky glitter.
Shelly C.
Waterford
I have this pallet a long time and i find very little use for it. I find the colours are too dark and not practical. This pallet was approximately €44 I don't think it was worth the money. I wouldn't recommend this particular pallet I find the naked pallets are much more practical and have a better variety of colours.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?