BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• what was your 1st palette you ever owned ? Mine was Urba...3 Answers
  • Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Ilyn F.
Cameron, NC
Not my fav. The colors weren't for me. Easy to blend but I returned it. UD isn't my fav brand.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I hated this palette since the day I got it. The eyeshadows are chunky and really annoying. They don't last long on my lids, and I get a ton of fallout from them. I never get fallout from any of my other palettes. UD really needs to work on improving their products, every single product I have bought from them has been awful!
Alexandria O.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. The colors weren't what I wanted and I felt like the formula wasn't as good as other UD shadows I've used.
This product was disappointing shadows felt chalky and we're hard to blend out .
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
The worst quality formulas Urban Decay has ever released. I was shocked by how chalky these were and the lack of pigment they had. The fallout is terrible. Love the colors and the packaging but this a huge miss on the formula for the shadows.
christina p.
antibes
This palette was my first urban decay palette and my first palette at all, i was very exciting to buy it and i was so sad after i got used it for a few times. The colors are beautiful but they just disppear in 2/3 hours maximum even with a base.
Yulissa E.
I’m honestly not a big fan of UD eyeshadows, they don’t impress me at all. I was expecting since it is a high end product to receive high end quality, but I didn’t receive that. It has a lot of fallout and and is not very pigmented. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Connie M.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I bought this pallet because of the beautiful colours and I can honestly say I’m disappointed,I think the colours are beautiful and they apply beautifully but I’m more disappointed at the standards of the packaging. My eyeshadows regularly fall out the pans (from day 1) which is rather annoying when opening as sometimes they fly out. Just disappointed to pay £40 for a pallet to have basic problems. The colours are so beautiful though and the brush is amazing
Megan K.
Boston, MA
I was super disappointed that my vice palette, while loaded with great colors, was simply too chalky to use. Most of the colors have terrible fallout and chunky glitter.
Shelly C.
Waterford
I have this pallet a long time and i find very little use for it. I find the colours are too dark and not practical. This pallet was approximately €44 I don't think it was worth the money. I wouldn't recommend this particular pallet I find the naked pallets are much more practical and have a better variety of colours.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?