BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Urban Decay The Vice Palette
  • "I got this for Christmas and I love it! It's very pigmented and they last long if you apply primer with it. There are some bold colors which I like because on weekends when I go out with my girls I put on very bold colors or a smokey eyed look. This palette can be also used for natural look if you choose the right colors. The brush that came with it is awesome. Its two head and one is eye shadow and the other end is a blender. I think it's worth the shot and try it out. " in 252 reviews
  • "I love this palette; I'm constantly reaching for it. Neutral and bold looks can be created with this palette!" in 49 reviews
  • "This palette is wonderful! It comes with a double sided brush and opens with the push of a button. Although its a little large to travel with the colors are fabulous! You can create so many looks with this palette, anywhere from neutral to wild! The shadows themselves are fantastic, easy to apply, highly pigmented and long lasting without creasing or fading." in 45 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette because it is very versatile! I love how pigmented the eye shadows are a little goes along way! I hated the old formula it had chunky glitter and it didn't stay put on your eye lids all day like the new formula does!" in 35 reviews
Rachel  B.
Grove City, PA
On of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes! It just has a great mix of neutral eyeshadows and then bright, super glittery ones. The packaging is super durable and glam, and comes also with a protective little zipper bag to keep the palette in.
Paola S.
I used this pallet to create my Halloween look it's awesome because it has so many colors to choose from and it's also pretty easy to blend, price point on this pallet is pretty average for a quality product you can pick it up from Ulta beauty. I'd recommend urban decay to anyone who wants a high pigment shadow.
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
This is amazing. I use it when i wanna have a night out and go to a rave i use the crazy colors in this. Really stands out
K L.
This palette is very beautiful, all the colors are pigmented and blend nicely. The formula last all day and no creaseing. It just sucks thats this palette is discounted.
Samantha L.
Wolverhampton
I really love both the shade selection and formula of Urban Decay shadows, a long time favourite of mine. They are easy to apply and blend, and there is a nice shade range within the palette with some unique shades!
Sheela V.
Love this. The packaging is awesome, lightweight but substantial. The colors, oh my, the colors. I was showing it to my husband and he was not excited. I did not understand why he did not share my enthusiasm. Really excited to try the Penny Lane color, as well as Blitz, Echo Beach and Nevermind. I don't know if Urban Decay's formulation change included scent, but these smell different to me. In a good way. If you want a real review, go to youtube. But if you love UD Palette's, I have to say, this one is really amazing. The sleek packaging means this baby will be traveling with me.
Adele C.
139 West Hill Road , Bournemouth
The urban decay vice palette is incredible. I love experimenting with new looks with this palette!
Flame is my personal favourite.
The colours are incredible and great for any occasion. I also love the actually palette itself! The packaging is beautiful and I use it all the time!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I have this palette and I just adore it!
Colours are stunning, and very highly pigmented.
So many different looks can be achieved with this set.
The quality, as expected for Urban Decay is outstanding.
Worth every penny!
Off to search for more!...
Pia G.
Staten Island, NY
Long lasting shadows in a variety of great colors. This could easily be my favorite pallette and is the one I use the most.
RafaelaūüĆĽ R.
Pinner, Pinner
Gorgeous palette, the color are very beautiful d pigmented. It lasts forever in the eye. Does not pass through from the eyelid to the top part of the eye. Amazing!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?